The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 am

Tenshi blinks and giggles as he watches her cook. "am I doing everything right Edo?" She looks at him and smiles warmly. She stirs the stew around and hums a small song.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"Yeah!" Edo replies happily, "Just don't stir too fast, and reduce the food into the hot water." Edo approaches Tenshi and puts a hand on her shoulder. "It smells better by the minute." Edo comments with a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and does as he said. "thank you for helping me.. I hope you like it.." She looks at him and blushes more. She kisses him lightly and looks away quickly and keeps her eyes on the food embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Edo blushes a little as he sees Tenshi embarrassed. Moreover, he smiles brightly as he is kissed. He hugs Tenshi with one arm and kisses her on the cheek. "I hope I like it, too!" He comments. A grin appears on Edo's face as he notices Tenshi's embarrassment, though he doesn't say a thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Tenshi blushes more as he kisses her cheek. She giggles softly and smiles happily. She finishes cooking the stew and serves it. She hands a bowl to Edo "here it's all done!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:47 pm

"Thank you!" Edo responds, carefully taking the hot bowl of stew. He approached the kitchen table and sets his bowl there. After this, he proceeds to grabbing some cutlery and a selection of different drinks from the fridge: also to place upon the table. Finally, Edo sits in his chair, awaiting Tenshi to join him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 am

Tenshi giggles and joins Edo after getting her cutlery. She smiles at him warmly "try it Edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Edo nods in agreement, taking a spoon and using it to take some stew out of the bowl. He takes the sip of beef stew resting on his spoon before setting it back again. "I don't think you need my help..." He comments, "That stew was fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:53 am

Tenshi blushes and smiles happily. She giggles and claps her hands "well I still want your help.." She kisses his cheek and starts to eat her stew happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Edo blushes as he is kissed on the cheek. "You can have my help anytime." Edo states, "We live together, after all." Edo kisses Tenshi for a good amount of time after saying his words. "I love you, Tenshi." Edo adds, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 am

Tenshi blushes and hugs him tightly. "I love you too Edo.." She giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm

"Good!" Edo replies, taking more sips from his stew. He holds Tenshi's hand as she hugs him tightly. "Finish your stew, Tenshi." Edo demands, "We can't just eat all day, anyways." Edo laughs softly, pausing after finishing his stew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Tenshi blushes and nods. "ok.." She eats her stew quickly and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:17 am

Edo laughs as he notices how quickly Tenshi finishes her stew. "Did you even enjoy it?" Edo asks jokingly, standing up from the table.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:19 am

Tenshi blushes deeper but nods her head "of course I did.." She grabs her bowl and stands up. She walks to the sink and starts to wash her bowl. "I'll wash your bowl for you if you want Edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am

Edo shakes his head in response to Tenshi's offering. "No thanks!" He replies, "I mean, it'd be very kind of you to do that, though I should clean up after myself." With this being said, Edo places his cutlery and napkin inside of his bowl. He goes to the kitchen, throws the used napkin into the garbage, then washes his hands. He then waits for Tenshi to wash her bowl before he does.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 am

Tenshi nods and quickly finishes washing her dish. She puts away her dishes and moves out of Edos way.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 pm

As Tenshi finishes, Edo begins to wash his dishes. After he's done, Edo places the dishes aside and looks at Tenshi. "What to do now?" He asks, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Tenshi giggles and thinks for a moment "hmm let's go to a party!" She smiles warmly and kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:35 pm

"A party? Where?" Edo asks, "We can't just barge into one." With this being said, Edo frowns as he might have just depressed Tenshi. "Do you know of any public parties or events around here?" He asks once more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 am

Tenshi blinks and giggles "I know we can't just barge into a party!" She looks at him and giggles more. "I seen a poster in the hall yesterday.. There's a ball happening tonight in this hotel.." She blushes lightly "would you to go?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm

"Sure!" Edo replies, "If you wanna dance, I'll dance with you!" Edo didn't wanna admit this, though he wasn't exactly sure was a ball was; only the dancing part. He also felt a bit timid already as the only person he'd know in the ball would be Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Tenshi smiles "thank you Edo.." She giggles and hugs him tightly "you're the best.. What uh do you wear at a ball?" She blushes lightly and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 pm

"You wear a dress, and I wear a tuxedo." Edo explains, "We have to look sophisticated." Edo looks down and notices Tenshi hugging him. He wraps his arms around Tenshi's waist and hugs her gently.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Tenshi smiles "can we go get the clothes?" She nuzzles him softly when he hugs her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next