The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Tenshi follows him as he drags her. She smiles happily and looks at him "I think sharing ideas would be better! That way we can both have as much fun as possible!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:14 pm

"That's what I thought!" Edo comments, laughing. He and Tenshi get to the elevator as Edo presses the down button. "You think of the first place to go to, okay?" Edo requests, "Oh, and make it fun!" He looks at her happily, swaying the hand he holds hers with excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly "well ok.." She smiles and looks at him "could we uh go swimming first edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:00 pm

"Sure!" Edo responds, "My stuff's in Heaven though..." Edo frowns to Tenshi, wondering if she'll still join him. "Want to go visit there first?" He asks weakly, looking curiously at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Tenshi smiles "yeah that would be awesome!" She giggles and holds his hand tightly "let's go!! Then we can do swimming!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 am

"Alright!" Edo cheers, running with Tenshi out of the elevator and through the lobby. The two exit the building and run around the corner, Edo dragging Tenshi there with his hand as he didn't wanna expose his wings. "Here we go!" He announces, white wings appearing, "Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly as he drags her. She smiles and her wings appear after his. She giggles lightly "ok I'm ready edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Edo nods as they take flight, heading for Heaven. "I can't wait..." Edo mentions, "This is my home; my real home!" Edo looks to Tenshi with excitement as they fly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Tenshi smiles and giggles. She nods her head and looks at him. It had been a while since she had been to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Edo and Tenshi receive Heaven as Edo can't even describe what surrounds him. "What do you see?" Edo asks Tenshi, "It looks so much different, and I can't even see my house anymore." He looks at Tenshi worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Tenshi blinks and looks around "well uh.." She want really sure what to say. "edo what can you not see anything?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:58 am

"I can see stuff, just not my house." The scene changes as, after taking one step, an endless maze appears. "What should we do?" I ask, looking at the endless amounts of rooms ahead of me. The doors all open suddenly. "All of them look similar, but which one is mine?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:50 am

Tenshi blinks and scratches her cheek "hmm this is tricky.. Maybe we should go into the maze.. I'm sure your home is at the end of this maze.. Or it's inn the middle.." She smiles lightly and blushes. She felt different, she holds her head and shakes it trying to feel right again.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 am

"No, this is a mind trick testing my memory. I have to remember something significant from one of these rooms in order for it to be the correct one. All the others are traps." Edo points to one room. "See how there are two crosses there? That's an obvious clue that we shouldn't enter that room. Fallen Angel material doesn't belong here." However, as soon as Edo mentions Fallen Angels, a huge chain of noises from doors closing is heard. "There goes about half of the rooms." Edo laughs, "Not only that, but this maze is no longer endless."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am

Tenshi blinks and looks at him "that's cool.." She giggles softly "so all we have to do is find the right room.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:03 pm

"Do you mind helping me?" Edo asks, looking around as while he thinks about more objects, more rooms disappear. "I'm getting there!" Edo cheers, "Look for yourself!" Edo thoughts eventually lead him to four different rooms to choose from. "Three of these rooms must be disastrous if thought about incorrectly." Edo points out, "The difference must not only be tiny, but something I don't remember seeing." Edo knows this as much of his memory is a blur, and the only way to remember things is by seeing a similar object.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 am

Tenshi smiles "I'm sure we'll be able to do it edo.." She giggles "if you can't remember everything why don't we just wing it.. Choose a room that looks like the one you use to live in.." She blinks and looks in one room "hey my keychain is on the table!" She looks at him "did you have a keychain too?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 am

Edo stares at the keychain, a new memory popping in his hand. It was confidential (for now), and so Edo just smiled for the time being. "Well done, Tenshi!" He cheers, hugging her tightly and briefly. He walks into the room, watching the rest fade away. "What were we here to do again?" He asks, exhausted as he rests on the living room couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 am

Tenshi blinks and sits down in a chair "I can't remember.." She sighs and tries her best to remember. She holds get head and looks at the ceiling. "ugh now I have a headache.." She giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

"I suppose we should stay here for a bit then..." Edo laughs, looking around. "I knew there was something about the hotel room I bought..." Edo mutters. Edo then looks to Tenshi. "So do you know where you live?" He asks
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 am

Tenshi looks at him then the ground. She shakes her head "I can't remember right I think I did but I'm not sure.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 pm

"Wanna find out?" Edo asks, smiling, "I mean, technically you've seen this place already, so it's befitting that we see your place too, right?" Edo looks to Tenshi with curiosity, wondering if she's interested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Tenshi blinks and looks at him "how do we find my old house if I can't remember it?" She smiles at him happily "but that would be fun.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:18 am

"Do you have photographic memory?" Edo asks, "I'm pretty sure most, if not all angels have it. If not, maybe you'll just have to transfer rooms. Angels are pretty good with management, anyways. You'll still have all your stuff." It surprised Edo afterwards just to know all of this. Maybe most of his memories lied here, whereas he thought they resided on Earth. However, Heaven was not where they were to live for now. For now, the two were to please other races, especially the Fallen Angels- hopefully to make a peace treaty with them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:23 am

Tenshi blushes "I didn't get that I got the ability to change my wing color.." She looks at the ground "I guess I'll get a new room.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next