The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:18 am

Edo shakes his head and laughs softly as wing color wasn't what he was talking about. "As long as you're around me, there'll be no need to hide those beautiful white wings of yours. All you'll need is that miraculous scythe." Edo comments, "I'm sure with my power and you're scythe, someday, we'll be known as the ultimate duo. I can already see it!" Edo scratches the back of his head while going off-topic. He sighs after thinking that Tenshi should actually get a room; something he now declined. "Just live with me!" He commands, "You've done so already, anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 am

Tenshi giggles lightly and blinks. She blushes lightly and smiles "ok edo I'll live with you that would make things Ai much easier.." She looks around and smiles. She sets her keychain on the table and stretches. "so do you really think I'm good with my scythe?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:26 am

"You defeated doppelgängers so easily, thus I'd assume you're good with your weapon." Edo comments, smiling, "Don't lose the spirit you had in that fight. It was great to watch!" Edo laughs softly after his last comment, sitting down on a nearby chair and looking at his right hand. "My power focuses on willpower." Edo adds, "So far, my powers are self-centered, and so I can only control them to the point where only I see through the light and darkness." Edo then looks at his left hand. "Maybe...just maybe...now that I know I'm not alone, I can make you immune to my powers, as well." Edo nods in confidence after this comment.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 am

Tenshi smiles "that would make fighting with you way easier cuz then I could attack to.." She blushes and giggles "would sunglasses work?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Edo shakes his head. "No. Manipulated hues would easily surpass sunglasses..." Edo taps his chins as he starts getting ideas as to how he can achieve success from his thoughts. "Just let me practice a bit, then I'll be sure to have my powers reset to your liking." Edo states, "If not, even better than you expect."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:30 am

Tenshi smiles and thinks as well there must some way she could help. She looks at him and smiles "you're really smart edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Edo laughs softly and blushes as Tenshi's comment seemed quite sudden. He turns more towards her and hugs her tightly. "So, is there anything you wanna do right now?" He asks, "I mean, I can save my training for later. You need something to do, anyways, so why not have some fun, huh?" Edo smiles brightly in accordance to his assumption. He paces around, thinking more about what to do while awaiting the response of his good friend, Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly "huh well I'm not sure what to do that could be fun.." She looks at him "can we still go swimming edo?" She tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"Swimming? Swimming!" Edo remembers, "Sorry! I was so amazed by this place, that I forgot what we were here for!" Edo laughs hysterically for a moment after thinking about the mistake. He rushes into his room, and closes the door behind him, taking a minute to change into his swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles "your silly edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Edo comes out with his swim trunks on, a cool light-blue and dark-blue pattern on them. "How does it look?" He asks before looking down. He realizes he has no shirt on, and so he rushes back into his room, quickly putting on his black muscle shirt. "Guess I am silly, huh?" Edo laughs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and giggles "you look good Edo with and without a shirt.." She smiles and giggles more. "oh can I change in there too?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:15 am

Edo blushes heavily towards Tenshi's comment. "I think I'll keep the shirt on for now!" He laughs before hearing Tenshi speak. He points to the door. "Just walk inside that room, and you're free to change!" He mentions, acting cheerful and excited.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 am

Tenshi smiles and walls into the room and changes into her bathing suit. She blushes lightly as she walks out in a one piece with a small shirt on it "does it look ok?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Edo looks at Tenshi as she walks out. "It looks good!" He comments, "I like it!" With this being said, he walks into the bathroom and pulls out four towels. "One for your feet, and the other for the rest of your body!" He says excitedly before handing Tenshi her two towels.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:00 pm

tenshi nods and smiles "thank you edo!" she takes the towels and giggles excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:30 am

"You're really into swimming, aren't you?" Edo presumes, looking at Tenshi and laughing softly, "Albeit, I like seeing you all happy like this! Let's go!" With this being said, Edo takes Tenshi's hand as the two take off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:12 am

tenshi blushes lightly "well not really its just been a really long time since the last time i've been swimming..." she giggles lightly and smiles as they take off.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Edo holds Tenshi's hand tightly as he dives head-first off the clouds of Heaven, spreading his wings out as he soars downwards towards Earth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:53 am

tenshi giggles and smiles as her wings spread open and she soars down with him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 am

Edo holds Tenshi's hand tighter and repositions himself as the two successfully land back in town. "To the swimming pool!" He announces, running and dragging Tenshi with him as they head for the aquatic center.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 am

tenshi blushes and giggles as edo drags her to the swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 am

Edo releases Tenshi from his grasp as they enter the building. "Here's a lock!" Edo offers, "It's new, so just make a code for yourself in the women's change room while getting ready." With this being said, he quickly heads into the men's change room before walking out only in his swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 am

tenshi takes the lock and smiles "OK!" she runs into the changing room and smiles as she thinks of a code and puts her clothes into the locker. she puts the lock on and walks out in her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Edo blushes as he sees Tenshi in her swimsuit. "Cute!" Edo comments, "Now let's go swim!" With this being said, Edo opens another door, leaving it open for Tenshi while looking at the large pools this place has to offer. "Look at all the pools!" Edo comments with great excitement, "Which one do you wanna go to first?" The pools were levelled with different heights so people could determine their place based on experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next