The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:50 pm

"What would be the point in that if I have a home to share already?" Edo asks, "I mean, you could buy your own home and visit me every once and a while, but having two houses to share doesn't seem necessary." Edo looks around in awe, smiling, "This place reminds me of something special, and when I saw the inside of a room from afar, it made me remember what my old home looked like. I was a wealthy boy." Edo continues eating his food, smiling warmly and giggling with Tenshi as food continues to leave his plate.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Tenshi giggles and smiles lightly "well then edo can I just stay with you then?" She keeps eating and smiles warmly as she listens to edo talk about his past.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 pm

"Yes you can!" Edo replies proudly, laughing softly, "Stay as long as you want." Edo finishes eating all the food on his plate, setting it aside for the staff to pick up. He pours his drink into a plastic cup and puts a lid on it to save for later. After this, he watches Tenshi eat her food. He giggled at the thought of just examining her take in the food. "Enjoy." Edo mutters as he turns back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and giggles. She nods her head and finishes her food "that was yummy!" She giggles and looks out the window and sees some homeless people. "oh edo can we help those people?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:23 am

Edo places his hand over Tenshi's, a bit worried about her question. "Tenshi, you do know it's hard to tell if someone is actually homeless, right? How exactly do you want to help them?" Edo now holds Tenshi's hand with curiosity as the most he'd expect is simply to give them some money- anything more being too much. Additionally, he wanted to go see his room, despite how selfish it sounded. "Be wise with your decisions, Tenshi." Edo warns her, examining the people out the window further, "Those people look suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 am

Tenshi looks at him "I wanted to give them some food.." She looks out the window "they might be hungry.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

"We can't give them food, unfortunately." Edo states, "Just like us, they'd have to be registered here to be able to eat the food we just ate." Edo kisses Tenshi on the cheek, feeling bad about all of this. "Forgive me, Tenshi. I'm just paranoid." Edo confesses, leaning against Tenshi. He was worried about the true nature of these people. Something made things even more suspicious as a few black feathers soared around and past the homeless people. "Don't go." Edo demands, holding Tenshi's hand tighter, "Act stealthy, and head here." Edo gives Tenshi one of the two room keys he was given with the room and floor number written on a post-it note. "Fallen Angels." Edo mutters.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:03 am

Tenshi blinks and looks at him then the people. She holds onto his hand tightly "those are fallen angels.." She was shocked and looks at the key "are you going to come up to the room with me edo?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 am

"Yeah! Let's go!" Edo whispers, intertwining his fingers with Tenshi's for better grip over her, running quietly together towards the elevator. To ensure the Fallen Angels don't suspect anything, Edo makes it look like the hotel is having technical difficulties, enhancing the light sources in the ceiling to generate what looked like sparks. It was more than probable that this would lead the two to their safety. Edo remembers another thing about Fallen Angels as he catches his last glimpse of them. "Fallen Angels will only attack under two laws: One being if there is an angel like us, or the other being if they're provoked."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 am

Tenshi blushes and follows edo to the elevator. She looks at him and smiles "I feel like I keep bringing trouble around for edo I'm sorry.." She bows to him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 am

Edo kisses Tenshi as she bows to him. "No, they're after me for defeating one of them. Besides, they hate angels, so they'll go after whichever one they find." Edo smiles proudly to Tenshi as they go inside the elevator, watching it move to the seventh floor. "You're not a troublemaker, Tenshi; you're my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 am

Tenshi smiles and blushes lightly. "your my friend to edo.." She giggles happily and watches the elevator move up. She felt better that edo didn't think she was a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 am

The elevator stops on the seventh floor as Edo leads Tenshi out. "To the right!" Edo declares, moving in the rightful direction as he tries to find the room. "7024, where are you?" Edo asks himself before looking over to Tenshi. "I'll make sure those things don't touch you again, okay? You're safe now, and forever." Edo smiles brightly to Tenshi. "Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 am

Tenshi giggles as they look for the room. She blinks and blushes deeply. She nods and smiles "ok edo I'll remember.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:16 am

"Found it!" Edo announces as he opens the door. There were two bedrooms, two TV's, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and living room. "Holy..." Edo comments, unable to describe the room, "Haha, looks like you can live here perfectly, Tenshi!" Edo was surprised to see so much in the room. Now all he needed were groceries. "Let's stay here for the day...and night...then head out tomorrow, alright?" Edo suggests, looking at Tenshi with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:23 am

Tenshi looks around amazed "ok that sounds like fun!" She looks at the room and giggles "this is more like house.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Edo laughs softly towards Tenshi's comment. "Really?" He replies, "This looks like a house? I guess things have just been more luxurious in Heaven. Albeit, I still like this place." Edo drags Tenshi inside, shutting the door behind him and moving towards the center of the room. "I'm gonna check things out here. You can check this place around too, alright?" Edo asks, "You wanna live here, anyways." He looks over to Tenshi some more and smiles brightly, hugging her. "I really appreciate you being here. Things have become a lot better for me since you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 am

Tenshi smiles and giggles. She looks at him hugs him tightly. She blinks "oh no I forgot my keychain scythe downstairs!" She runs to door and opens it.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:09 pm

"Want me to come with you?" Edo asks, looking at Tenshi curiously, "I'm looking out the window, and I think the Fallen Angels are gone. They are weakened during the day, anyways; just like vampires." Edo grabs Tenshi's hand just in case. "By the way, why do you think those things like you so much? Do you have a history of defeating them too?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Tenshi looks at him "I've had to kill a few low ranking fallen angels.. But I really don't know why they like me.." She thinks for a moment "maybe it's because I can turn my wings from white to black.." She looks him "I didn't know they liked me.." She giggles lightly and starts to head downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Although unanswered, Edo decides to follow Tenshi, locking the door behind him. He holds Tenshi's hand as they move downstairs. He was slightly worried about the Fallen Angels still being here (possibly), though he doubted they were still there. "You sound like a good Angel, yourself." Edo smiles to Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:30 am

Tenshi blinks and looks at him "thank you edo.." She giggles lightly and looks for her keychain. "oh I hope no one picked it up that's my weapon.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 am

Edo sets foot in the lobby as he notices the lights are turned off. "Don't tell me..." Edo whispers, manipulating the hues to see through the darkness. Before him stood doppelgängers whom possessed the ability to copy both themselves and anything they hold; the thing they're holding being the scythe that originally belonged to Tenshi. "Are you ready?" I ask, preparing myself to fight, "I'll guard you while you go for the scythe."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 am

Tenshi blinks and looks at the people "you shouldn't be able to hold that scythe.. Edo what's going on?!" She was confused and scared to see her weapon in some one else hands again.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:01 pm

"Relax, Tenshi." Edo chuckles, rubbing her back, "Everything will be fine. I swore I was going to protect you, and still am!" With this being said, Edo covers Tenshi's eyes as he increases the brightness, watching the Fallen Angels become weakened. However, they still prove themselves fast as somehow, they can read where Edo is. Edo swiftly forms his bow and arrow, shooting five arrows at one angel, while shooting four at the other. Unlike the other arrows Edo had ever formed, with constant use, Edo could now use his arrows well enough to cause a piercing if struck successfully. The brightness of the room continued to increase as the battle went on. "Tenshi." Edo whispers, "Think you can prove your strength in this fight today? I'm about to steal the real scythe and take out the fake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next