The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:59 pm

"Remember the beach house?" Yuki winked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm

kuros face turns competely red. she nods "y...ye..yeah i remember..." her hair turns blue.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"We have a while before the pizza, so why not?" Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 pm

kuro blushes more and hides her face in his chest. "i...i...i guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:11 am

"That's more your call actually..." Yuki saw how Kuro was acting right now. He wasn't going to do anything to make Kuro feel weird or uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am

kuro looks at him and smiles "i do want to... but i have this weird feeling we're being watched.." she looks around and hugs yuki tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

Yuki looked around. He didn't see anything until he looked up in the corner of the ceiling... He saw Kasai there. "What the hell are you doing there...?" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

kasai looks at him "hiding..."
kuro blinks and squeaks. "aahh!" she hides behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 am

"Two things... One, that's really creepy... two, were not going to do 'it' with you in the room... or even here for that matter..." Yuki said looking at Kasai.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 am

kasai shrugs "i don't care as long as i get to hide here..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:45 am

"Why are you even up there in the first place?... and don't say hiding." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 am

kasai sighs "taiyo is looking for me.. she wants me to be her brothers pet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 am

"Define pet." Yuki said. He wanted to get a good idea as to what sort of pet that Kasai would become.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am

kasai looks at him "i'll have to do what he tells me... i'll kinda be like kuro guess but i don't really know what kind of pet she is to taiyo.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 am

"Let me put it this way... If Teiyo and Kuro were left alone Teiyo would probably do everything she could to Kuro... in a sexual way that is.." Yuki felt like he had the right idea, though he felt more than embarrassed saying it. And that was proven by his dark blush.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 am

kasai looks shocked at yuki. "don't let her get me..."
kuro blushes deeply and looks away "well coming here wasn't the smartest idea..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 am

"I'm pretty sure every male and female... other than Kuro, on the planet is safe from that. Kuro is the only one she wants.. at least that's what I can tell. And from a story that Kuro told me before I think that it's more than safe to assume that you don't have anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 am

kasai looks at him "shes trying to catch me for her brother i don't want to listen to atama.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am

"Pretty sure that as a god you had to listen to him before... What would change?.. You know, other than you hopefully moving out." The last par Yuki had muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

kasai glares at him "i didn't listen to him before!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm

"Okay, so I repeat. What would change? Think of what he says more as suggestions. Suggestions are not demands... unless he says it's a demand." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

kasai glares at him "i may not be a god anymore but i take orders, demands, orsuggestions from no one!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Yuki sighed. "I'm only trying to help. So stop wining like a dog and deal with life! You may be out only for yourself, but that doesn't mean people can't help you!" Yuki said seeming to have snapped.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 am

kasai glares at him "i never asked for any help!" he walks out the house and slams the door.
kuro blinks and looks at kasai as he leaves. "uuhh.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 pm

"I'll be right back." Yuki said getting up. He left after Kasai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next