The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Yuki nodded. "How long have I been out?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm

kuro looks at him "a month i think..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

'That clock's accurate then...' Yuki thought to himself. He sighed. "Guess I'm out of the game then eh?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm

kuro smiles and giggles "i talked to sunny she got atama to give you some extra time... besides your still in the gardens.." she hugs him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Yuki hugged Kuro back. "Thanks Kuro. I love you." Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:38 pm

kuro smiles and giggles, she kisses him lovingly. "i love you too.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Yuki kissed Kuro lovingly back. Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 pm

kuro giggles "are you feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good." Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:54 pm

kuro smiles "thats good.. am glad that flower didn't hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Yuki smiled. He kissed Kuro lovingly. "Kuro, there's actually something I want to ask you..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 pm

kuro looks at him and smiles "yes what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 pm

"Kuro I love you.. and while I was asleep.. it gave me a lot of time to think.. about my life, what I've actually done. But it also let me think about my future.. and when I think about that.. Your always with me... Kuro, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm

kuro blinks and looks at him surprised. she smiles happily and hugs him "yes!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Yuki smiled and hugged Kuro tightly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 pm

kuro giggles and smiles warmly "i love you yuki!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 pm

"I love you too Kuro." Yuki smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:53 pm

kuro giggles and nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Yuki smiled and nuzzled Kuro lovingly back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:03 pm

kasai smiles "i'll leave you two alone.."
kuro blushes lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Yuki smiled slightly. He kissed Kuro deeply and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 pm

kuro blushes lightly and kisses him back. "am so happy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 pm

"I'm happy too." Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8