The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Empty
PostSubject: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 am

"Well at least now I know that we can have some peace." Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 am

kuro giggles and smiles, she kisses yuki lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 am

Yuki kissed Kuro lightly back. "I really care for you Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 am

kuro blushes lightly "i..i know..." she smiles at him and nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Yuki smiled and nuzzled Kuro back. Yuki hugged Kuro. "I know you know, I just wanted to say it.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 pm

kuro smiles and giggles "i love you yuki.." she kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:33 pm

"I love you too Kuro.." Yuki smiled and kissed Kuro lightly back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 pm

kuro giggles and hugs him tightly "what do you want to do?" she looks at him and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 pm

"I don't really know.. I guess it's about time that I did a challenge though.." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm

kuro blinks "oh right.." she giggles "what would you like your challenge to be?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"Hm... What other gods are there?" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Kuro thinks for a moment "yoru the new god to the garden of games.. senso the war god, kaz the muisc god and then there is atama..." she smiles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm

I think I'll go with Kaz." Yuki answered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

kuro smiles and nods ok "what do you want the challenge to be.." she grabs his hand and drags him over to the club.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Yuki thought for a second. "Well he's the music god right? How about a guitar duel?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:58 pm

kuro smiles and nods "ok..." she walks over to kaz who was sitting at the table.
kaz smirks "guitar duel sounds nice..name your bet and prize.. i bet my ring..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

"I'll bet.. this." Yuki took out a small black book. He was betting his memories again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

kaz smirks and stands up "cool... i want my prize to be that you'll have to do whatever i say for a whole day.."
kuro looks at yuki.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 am

"Deal. And my prize will be..." Yuki thought for a moment. "The same." Yuki wanted his prize to be the same as what Kaz wanted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 am

kaz looks at him and smirks "your so going to lose.." he chuckles and walks up on stage "do you need a guitar?"
kuro claps her hands and kaz signs his.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 am

Yuki signed the contract and walked up on stage. "Yeah, that would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:53 am

kaz smirks and throws him a guitar. "you start.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

"Easy." Yuki smirked.

(sorry about the poor quality, this is the only full guitar cover of the song I could find)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 am

Kaz smirks "nice.." he stands ups and hooks up his guitar "my turn.." he chuckles and starts to play. the walls seem to shake a little bit and a small crowd appears out of no where as he plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next