The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Alice thinks for a few minutes "uh...i dont now....what do you guys want to do?" she smiles lightly and giggles. Yuki smiles "i think playing a game would be fun.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am

"What type of game?"Leo asked.

ooc: i think that is my shortest post ever^^^
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:53 am

Yuki smirks "hide and seek.."
alice blinks and smiles "oh that sounds like so much fun!"

ooc: lolz its ok its to the point x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 am

Alright then so who is going to count?"Leo asked. He had already a few hidding places in mind.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 am

Yuki smirks and giggles "alice.."
alice blinks "uh ok i guess.. how high should i count do you think?"
yuki shurgs "i dont know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 am

"How about 20?"Leo asked while reading his brothers mind to see where he will be hidding.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:10 am

yuki smirks and giggles. her giggle had a hit of evil in it.
alice smiles "ok 20 it is." she turns around and covers her eyes. "i'll start counting when someone say go ok.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:16 am

"Go" Leo said as he started to run. when they were both out of site from Alice, Boris had started to climb a tree with his claws with out leaving a marks on the tree. While leo took out a pair of bunny ears and walkedd into the school. He could only go in there to visit Henry Lillians little brother.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:20 am

Yuki giggles and hops off and hides near the queens castle. she leaves clues so alice could easily find her.
alice giggles and begins to count up o 20 "1......2.....3...4...5...6....7...8..9.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:56 am

Mean while Leo talks to his adopted little brother at the school, while Boris sits high up in the branches of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 pm

alice smiles as she reaches 20. "here i can ready or not!" she giggles lightly and looks around. she hops around looking behind trees and bushes. "hmm where are they..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Boris looked down from under the trees. He could see Alice wondering around tring to find them all. He wondered if she would be able to find both them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:31 pm

alice looks down and sees a piece of paper and picks it up. it said follow with an arrow. alice thinks "this could be a trick.." she looks up thinking and sees a shadow. she blinks "thats a big bird.." she moves closer to get a better look. "wait is that.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 pm

meanwhile Leo chats with his little adopted brother as the usagi school. He wondered if Alice would even think of looking here fro him. But then again if she finds Boris he could always tell her where he was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:49 pm

ALice looks up the tree. she tilts her head "uh is that you boris?" she hoped it wasnt a bird because if she thought it was boris she would feel horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Boris looked down and there she was. Alice was looking up the tree. Boris sighed as she jumped down from the top branch and landed feet first on the ground. He knew that she haddn't found his brother yet or Yuki since she wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 am

alice jumps for joy. "oh good it is you!" she giggles and smiles happily. "yea i found you! now to find everyone else.." she spins around and smiles more "this is so much fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 am

Boris smiled, "any ideas where the others are?" He asked, he already knew where his brother was but he was not going to tell.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm

alice shakes her head. "i found a note that tells me to go this way but am not sure..i think i'll try the school maybe someones in there." she smiles and grabs boris arm. "come on lets go see!" she giggles and start to drag him with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 am

boris followed her in silence, so she is going to fing her brother any minute now, then all they have to do is find the usagi girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am

alice smiles and walks into the school. she looks around and giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 am

"so do you plan to find the bunny girl here?" Boris asked as she entered the room, while he stood outside the door. Loe heard alice giggling but decided to pretend that he diddn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:01 pm

alice looks around and looks at all the faces. "i think i see someone we know." she smiles and walks closer to loe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 am

Henry nugged Leo slightly on the arm to tell him that someone was heading towards them. and that someone was Alice, "Looks like you found me." She smiled and then he looked at Boris, "Did he tell you where I was?" He asked as he took of the bunny ears he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:48 am

alice giggles and claps her hands. "i found you!" she looks at him and shakes her head "no he didnt tell me.." she smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next