The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

WOnderland?! (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Alice walks around when she sees a white blur running across the path. she runs after. she's able to see its a girl but where was she running to. she trips and falls down a hole. she looks up and sees the rabbit girl. but she lands on the ground and looks around in amazment. "wow.." the rabbit girl giggles and begins to run away again. alice is so confused "where am i..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:31 am

Leo yawned as he woke up from his nape under a large oak tree, his brother was still fast asleep on the other side. He looked around to see if anything intrusting was going on his eyes stopped at a girl who was not to far away. He could tell from her expression that this was her first visit to Wonderland and seemed lost.

Since he was bored he decided to go and great the girl. He stood up and dusted the brass off his pants before going to great her. "Greetings," He smiled from behind her, "Welcome to wonderland."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 am

Alice jumps slightly and looks at him. "wonderland?" she blushes lightly and bows slightly "uh hello my names alice.." she smiles at him and looks around once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:39 am

Leo smirked, "Yes, this is Wonderland, I am Leo Cheshire" He smiled as he kissed her hand. He could tell that his brother had already woken up and was heading in their direction, "And that is Boris Cheshire." He said pointing towards his brother.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 am

alice smiles as leo kisses her hand. she looks over and bows to boris. "its very nice to met both of you." she blinks and remebers the girl "you didnt happen to see a bunny girl with white ears run by here did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

The first peron to come to Leo's mind at white bunny girl was Lillian his adopted sister, he wondered why Alice was looking for her.

Lillian has gone out remember Leo, it's not her. Boris told him through their connection.

"It's nice to meet you too." He told her, "I am sorry, we didn't see a white bunny girl, there are a few of them in this area."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 am

alice sighs and smiles at them "well thank you.." she looks at all the paths she couldnt remeber which path the bunny girl went down. she drops her head and looks back at the two kitty boys. she blinks and thinks for a momnet. "well did you two fall down the rabbit hole to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 am

Leo looked up and the rabbit hole, "We didn't really fall, more liked jumped. Not many people know about this place. So I'm guessing you came here by accident correct?" Leo asked. Knowing that not many people travel here on purpose.

Boris looked around in his mind he was thing about all the female white bunnies guessing which once the girl might be looking for.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:09 am

alice smiles and looks at them "well i was running after that rabbit and fell in. it was kind of like she had planed for me to fall in. but this place is amazing. but i do remeber once i got up she was standing there. it looked like she wanted me to chase her.." she looks up at the hole then back at them. "why did you jump in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:26 am

"To get away from the world up there, plus this is a great place to relax." Leo answered. And it was also because the Cheshire family were important in wonderland, but Leo thought it was pointless to tell her the history of wonderland, "so we are looking for a white usagi girl, correct?" he asked. He could tell that Boris was already creating a list of possible suspects.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 am

alice looks at him and nods "thats right." she smiles. she looks around he was right this place did seem relaxing. "it seems like it would be fun to live here also." she giggles lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 am

"it can be at times, but just don't get in the Queens bad side or it's 'off with your head'." He chuckled remembering the exact words the Queen used when ordering a beheading. He had never seen one but he knew not to cross the Queen of Hearts unless you know you can win.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 am

alice covers her mouth in surprise "oh my..i will remeber not to get in her way." she giggles lightly. she smiles lightly and sits down she was getting tired of standing. she looks over a boris "he's very quiet isnt he leo?" she tilts her head wondering what he could be thinking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 am

"Yes, he may seem quite, but really he has no need to talk. You see we are twins." He said, even thought he was a centre metre taller then his brother and they had diffrent hair styles and lengths many people just thought they were brothers, And since we are twins we can communicate through our minds."Boris said.
"So really I can just ask his questions, while he stays deep in thought. Right now he is narrowing down all the white female usagis as we speak. Making your job easier." Leo said
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:56 am

alice smiles and claps her hands. "thats so amazing.. i would have never thought you were twins." she looks at them both and giggles lightly. she blushes lightly feeling alittle embrassed that she got so excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 am

"So Alice shall we go and find the white rabbit?" Leo smiled as he offered her a hand to help her get up, "Don't worry you will be safe as long as you stick with us." Not all the people in wonderland were kind some were a little bit violent at times, such as Lillian or even a better example the Queen herself. "So Boris which way?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer.

Boris turened to look at them, "Follow the yellow brick road." He said knowing that it was at lest the opposite direction to the Queens territory.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 am

alice smiles and takes leos hand and gets up. "i hope we find the rabbit.. that would be so much fun.." she giggles and looks at boris. she looks at the ground and finds the yellow brick road and laughs lightly. she skips down the road. she looks back "this way right.." she blushes lightly and contuies to skip. she was having so much fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 am

"Yes, just follow that road until," Leo looked at his brother.
Until you get to the bridge boris told him trough the connection.
"Until we see a bridge." Leo continued, "So what do you think of Wonderland so far?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 am

Alice looks at leo and boris. "i think wonderland is so cool.. its so different.." she smiles happily and contuies to skip down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am

Leo smiled at the world different, it sure was different. Soon the plants grew taller and taller. A set of white rabbit ears poked through the bush. The Cheshire twins knew who it belonged to Lillian Ann March. Leo sighed as he grabbed the two white ears, causing the girl to jump. "you should not be here little sister, you should be back at home." You could tell from Lillian’s dark eyes that she was annoyed. When Leo let go of her ears she fixed her short white hair and dusted the dirt off her black jacket and shorts.

That’s Lillian, I highly doubt that she is the one you are looking for."Boris said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 am

alice looks at the girl and smiles. she giggles "she isnt the one.. but she is cute..." she smiles at leo and boris. "is she your sister or something?" she tilts her head and looks at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 am

"Sort of, adopted." Leo explained as the girl continued to fix herself up. She grabbed her sword and hooked it back onto the belt of her shorts. She looked back and forth at her brothers and the girl. "And who is that?" She asked pointing at the girl, "Never mind." she said, "I'm leaving anyway.'

And with that she walked off. "I would have been suprised if she is the one who brought you here. Lillian works for the Queen when she is in Wonderland." Leo explained.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

alice blinks and giggles lightly. "thats so cool.. but kind of scary all at the same time.." she tilts her head confused "what do you mean when the IS in wonderland.. shouldnt she always be in wonderland.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:24 am

"Not at all."Leo laughed, "We live up there," he said pointing up, "We should live here, but its better in the real world. We just have to make sure we come here at lest once a week since we have roles and duties to do here, but we don’t have much left to do here so that’s why we moved up there." He smiled while Boris nodded. He could see the bridge in the far distance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 am

ALice thinks about that for a moment as she walks. she smiles "i living here would be fun... i wish i had role or something." she giggles and hops down the road like a rabbit. she stops and blushes lightly and begins to skip instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next