The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barWOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 pm

"Would you really want a role here, it take a lot of effort to keep it, Lillian has a whole heap of other people who want her role and she will do what ever it takes to keep it." Leo said as he catched up to Alice, "Alice do you remeber what your white usagi wore?" He asked knowing that could help a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

Alice thinks "yea i think having a role here would be fun...i just want a role that would be fun.." she smiles and looks at leo. she blinks and jumps "oh i dont relly remeber her outfit but it was cute.. i remeber her hair was up in pigtails and it was shoulder length.. does that help?" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 am

Leo looked at Boris, his bother knew everything about rabbits and usagis were part rabbit. Boris nodded, "It gets rid of half of them on the list. A couple still live this was so ya just keep moving forward and turn left at the bridge." Leo blinked twise, that was the most he had heard his brother speak to someone that wasn't family.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Alice smiles and giggles "really thats great." she slightly spins and takes off on a lightly jog. she was so excited, as she gets to the bridge and turns around. "so we take a left right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yup," Leo said, "We will wait for you here, thats an usagi school, cats aren’t allowed in. Tell us if you find your rabbit." Leo said as he leaned against one of the posts of the bridge while Boris just stood their, "Alice what do you plan to do when you find her?" Leo asked. The question had just popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:09 am

Alice tilts her head and thinks for a moment.. "hmmm I..I didnt think about that.. Maybe I'll ask why she brought me here." she giggles lightly. she looks at the school and takes a deep breath. she felt alittle nervous but wanted to find her rabbit. she smiles and waves to Leo and Boris "i'll be back a quick as i can!" she gives them each a quick hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

The twins smiled as she left"don't worry they wont bite." Leo called out as she went twards the building.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

ALice looks back and giggles "thanks!" she smiles and walks into the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

Inside the building groups of usagies of diffrent ages genders and colours bounced around the room. "Look a Lady has come to play with us." One of them called out, the rest turned to look at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 am

ALice looks around at everyone and smiles. "hi.." she waves lightly.. "uh have you seen a bunny about my hieght and has white bunny ears?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 am

They tilted their heads and a few of them stepped forward from the group.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:36 am

ALice giggles and smiles. "did one of you bring me to wonderland?" she looks at each one.. she canceled out a few of them but the girl could have took her hair down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 am

They looked at each other confused. If one of them did bring her here they were not going to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 am

ALice looks at them. "no one knows who brought me here..." then a laugh was heared form the corner of the classroom. Alice looks over and sees the bunny girl that had brought her here. the girl steps out "you found me... the names yuki!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

The usagi was a just a Alice had described.

Meanwhile outside
"Why do you think someone will bring an outsider to Wonderland?"Boris asked.
"No idea, but you can ask the usagi that when she finds her." Leo asked still leaning on the pole.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

Alice smiles and giggles ligthly "am so happy i found you! come with me." she grabs yuki by the hand and drags her outside to leo and boris. "i found the bunny guys!" she shows yuki to them. yuki blusehs lightly and waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

Leo moved away from the pole he was leaning on to get a better view so the usagi, while Boris just stayed where he was. "So this is the rabbit who brought you here." Leo said, Charmed to meet you I am Leo Cheshire," He smiled with his usual killer smile, "And this is Boris Cheshire." He said as he moved towards his brother. There was probably no need for an introduction on his half after all him and his family are the famous Cheshire cat of Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 am

Alice smiles and blinks. she blushes lightly "oh dear i dont think i intorduced myself.. my name is alice! these two helped me find you!" she giggles lightly. Yuki giggles lightly and looks at the two cat brothers "this is amazing i never thought i would met the cheshire brothers.." she smiles and bows slightly "my name is yuki. its nice to met you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

"Why did you bring Alice here?" Boris asked, the question had been bugging him for a while now and now he could finaly ask it. "Well now you have met the cheshire cat."Leo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 am

Alice standsby boris and leo waiting for yuki to answer. yuki looks at the three people standing infront of her and smiles "i brought her here because i was bored and thought it would be fun to see what she would do in wonderland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am

The twins turned to Alice to see what she would do, "You know the queen will demand an explanation to this if she found out. Not that we will tell or anything." Leo said while stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 am

Alice giggles softly that soon turned into a laugh. yuki looks at her slightly confused "have you guys let her see the mad hatter or is she just weird?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 am

"nope, haven't seen the man in a while." Leo replyed, "I think he is having some time off in the real world since I don't remember seeing him when we walked by his place a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Yuki smiles and nods "your porably right.." alice smiles and looks at everyone. "well yuki am so happy you got me here.. this place is so fun!" yuki blinks and looks at alice and smiles lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 am

Boris looked at his brother, If she gets caught..
Yeah i know Leo replyed. If the Queen was to find out that someone else was here she wont be to happy. there was a 50 50 chance of her using her the line 'of with your head' but as long as they stayed on this side they should be fine.

"So Alice, what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOnderland?! (open to anyone)   WOnderland?! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WOnderland?! (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next