The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
wonderland part 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
wonderland part 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
wonderland part 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
wonderland part 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
wonderland part 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
wonderland part 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
wonderland part 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
wonderland part 2 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 Voting_barwonderland part 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
wonderland part 2 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 Voting_barwonderland part 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

wonderland part 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:25 am

Clock looked up at the clock on the wall, once again the hole to wonderland would reopen and the Cheshires would return. Sine his last encounter with the girl he hadn't seen her, but heard stories.

Like a normal cat the twins landed on four paws, barely making a sound. They wonder how much had changed in the past week since Alice accepted her role in Wonderland. Walking down the pathway. Leo picked an apple and bit into it. The twins walked silently down the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:45 am

alice and yuki were working busily finishing up a few things to make the people of wonderland happy. they were having their weekly game day today. once alice and yuki finish setting up everyone cheered. alice and yuki smile happily as everyone begins to have fun. everyone seemed happier in wonderland since alice started working.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:49 am

Commotion could be header from a nearby town. The desisded to go and see what was going on. Maybe a festival of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:54 am

alice sits down with yuki and giggles lightly. she still wore the hair pin leo and boris gave her but her hair had grown down to the middle of her back. she wanted to get a hair cut soon.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:06 am

Henry walked outside with a stick of fairyfloss, "And how is my little rabbit brother today?" Leo asked as she picked the kid up. The boy moved around in his arms until he was sitting on his shoulders. "alice is bringing games into the town making people laugh and be happy. A few complain when they looses. Clock stays in his tower more now. He doesn't walk outside much and talk to me anymore." boris looked around to see what was on offer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:12 am

alice sighs and looks at the clock tower. "i need to find a way to get clock outside and be happy. i need to learn about the old alice maybe i can ask someone..."
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:16 am

"If you go he will be happy, so will sis. She works hard to become the white rabbit, but the queen wasnt them all." Herry said. The cats looked town the path to see who he was talking to,it was Alice. "It's only been two weeks and you have done so much. wow." He mentally told boris to flick the kid on his back head from the comment.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:23 am

alice stands up and stretches. "i wonder when boris and leo will get back."
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:52 am

"Tsk, we go for two weeks and she ignores us when we are infront of her." He shakes his head as Henry pats it. At least she didn't hear Henry's comment from earlier on."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:57 am

alice turns around and smiles. "leo boris!" she runs to them and jumps on them.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:00 am

Henry grabbed Leos head as the girl almost pushed him off from the sudden hug, covering Leos eyes. "Alice, you didnt have to run like that when you are infront of us. can you let go, this thing has a tight grip and I think you scared him." He smiled unsure if the girl could see it from the usagis arms around his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:04 am

alice blinks and jumps back "am sorry i missed you guys so yes that running hug was necessary!" she giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:15 am

"Take run was less then a metre. Oven that okay under that you are trying to tackle us." He joked at the end. Henry sat on his shoulder now playing with his long lock of hair, "so, whats changed?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:23 am

alice looks around "am not sure really i've just been listening to people to make them happy."
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Have gone any spars? If so who is winning?" He asked seeing some of the people he had mock fights with in the past.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:40 am

alice thinks "there is a sparing place but i don't know who is winning tho.. why?" she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:05 am

"Thats good, but it would be nice to know who is winning. So have you brought a place for yourself yet since you will be here forever?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:19 am

Alice blushes lightly and looks away "no i haven't been able too. i've been work almost everyday since you left.. i normally fall asleep under a tree...." she giggles lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:30 am

Tree?!?! Di you learn nothing from Clock or Alisha.. I mean the duchess about the shadows! They are attracted to you and if you eve nthink about home they will come for you. Outside at night is not safe." The over protective older brother side came out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:54 am

alice waves her hand "no i don't sleep at night! i sleep in the day time..." she blushes lightly and giggles slightly. she bows "am sorry!"
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:04 am

"and what do you plan to do when you are old?" He asked crossing his arms. Henry continued to play with Leos long hair.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:09 am

alice blinks and looks at him "i dont know... i would have got a house but i couldn't find one because i was busy.." she crosses her arms also.
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:20 am

"And if it rains?" He raised an eye brow, "Honestly if the Queen of hearts wanted you so badely she should at lest give you the essentials." He shacked his head and the buy patted it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:31 am

yuki claps her hands "the queen did she gave me the address and the keys...." she sweatdrops and laughs awkwardly "i...i guess i forgot with all the work.."

alice looks at her "am going to kill you yuki!" she jumps at her.
Yuki sqeaks and jumps away slightly "dont let her hurt me!"
Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:43 am

"Oh yes she does, for making Alice sleep like that." He grinned. He never noticed until then that Yuki was close to the Queen of Hearts, she tried to lead Alice there before and she had mentioned the Queen of Hearts a few times, was she working for her? He kept his eyes on the rabbit girl who was getting attacked playfuly by Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wonderland part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next