The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moive... following person (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 pm

"T-Thanks.." L said sitting up. He held Mizuno's hand as he took her down to the basement which was a parking garage. L lead Mizuno to an early model car that seemed to look as if it were brand new. L opened the door for the passenger seat for Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:40 pm

mizuno smiles and giggles "this car is so cute!" she giggles and hops in. "your a real gentlemen L.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 pm

"Thank you.." L walked around to the other side of the car and got in. L started the car and before long they were on the road, an in just about 40 minutes they were in the butterfly kingdom. "Mizuno, were here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 pm

mizuno looks around and giggles "we're home!" she bounce in her chair. "thank you L!" she hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"It's no problem.. Where's your home..?" That was where L promised to take Mizuno back to after all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 pm

mizuno smiles "behind the castle...my stepmom works somewhere in the castle... i don't know where though..." she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'll drive you to the castle and take you up to the door, But I really can't stay." L said as he drove her to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 pm

mizuno frowns "why can't you stay L?" she tilts her head and looks at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 pm

"You have to remember that even if I don't leave the comfort of my own hotel room that doesn't mean that I don't have any cases to solve." L said as he drove up to the castle and stopped the car.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:47 pm

mizuno blinks and looks at the ground "i want to stay with you then please L? i had fun with you!" she smiles at him "i can talk to daddy i know he'd let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 pm

L sighed. "I'm not sure. I move hotels rooms every 10 days, you wouldn't be able to stand me.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 pm

mizuno looks at him and shakes her head "yeah i can! i get lost everyday because i follow people who help me...you probably couldn't stand me.." she looks at the ground and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:07 am

L scratched the back of his head. "I suppose I can move from the hotel room to the castle.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 am

mizuno smiles and nods "yeah yeah!" she claps her hands "i just remebered mom works sercuity for the castle!" she giggles and looks at L.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 am

"Is your mother the one with the sword pointed at me from behind then?" L said not even having to look behind him to know that there was a woman with a sword at the ready behind him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 am

mizuno blinks and looks behind him "hi mom!" she smiles "L brought me home! i got lost again!" she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

L tuned around and waved to Mizuno's mother. L rolled down the window. "Do you mind if I ask a blunt question Mizuno's mother? How often does she get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:48 am

mizunes mother glares at L "everyday why?" she smiles and waves to mizune "hi sweetie.."
mizune giggles and waves to her stepmother.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 am

"She was in the town, west, about 20 miles from here." L said pointing to the town where they were just from. Thanks to the castle being on a hill L could point to the town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 am

mizunes stepmother nods and looks at the town "thats a new place shes went to..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

"It was nice town. But you probably shouldn't let her wander off there. Recently there's been a slight increase in the crime rate there. I just worry for your daughter that she doesn't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 am

mizune glares at L "there is nothing for my daughter to fear in the outside.."
mizune hops out of the car and grabs L hand "mom can L stay with us please?" she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am

"Um.. I guess I forgot to mention that I'm L. I work with the police branch for DE.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 am

mizunos stepmother smiles at L "then yes you can... am sorry i was mean to you before thank you very much for bringing my daughter back.." she bows and walks off.
Mizuno smiles "thats great L mom likes you!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 am

"That was certainly another first." L said getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moive... following person (fukuro)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next