The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moive... following person (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:19 pm

L was squat sitting in the chair. He had a small plate that had a slice of cake on it. There was an entire table of sweets to his right. L seemed to be watching some security camera footage of a masked armed robbery.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

mizuno looks at the tv and tilts her head "is that a cop show?" she crawls over to him and giggles. she sits beside him and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 pm

"No. I work with the police branch of the DE. Unlike the actual DE their just normal police. The DE didn't want to focus on demon hunting alone so they created several different branches. Would you care for some cake?" L asked as he put the plate with the slice of cake on it and ate a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm

mizuno smiles and nods "yes please!" she giggles and wiggles around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 pm

L cut a slice of cake and put it on a plate. He handed the cake to Mizuno and a fork to eat it with. "It's vanilla cake. Please enjoy." L said never taking his eyes off of the TV, it was on a 5 minute loop, which was the entire robbery.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm

mizuno smiles "thank you.." she looks at the tv and smiles "hey i think thats the shop the guy showed me!" she giggles and points at the thing that reminder her of it "does every shop have this?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"A security camera? No, but I do think that all shops should have at least one camera." L paused the video. "Right there." The video was paused at the time 12:14:59. Nothing seemed out of place, just loke the other times the video looped around that time.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm

mizuno blinks and looks at the tv. she takes a bite out of her cake. "yummy.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

L pushed a button on the TV remote and it wen back to normal TV. "I got done what I needed to do. Now I can rest."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:53 pm

mizuno looks at him "are you going to bed now?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:56 pm

"I have a lecture to give at a university, which is what the phone call earlier was about. So I suppose I should get some rest." L got out of the chair and finished the cake before locking the door. "I always lock the door, you have nothing to be scared of." L said as he walked into his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm

mizuno smiles "what am i suppose to be scared of?" she tilts her head and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

"Well if I worked out in the field there would be people trying to get me. However because I work from here, nobody knows what I look like, not a single person in the DE Police branch knows my real name or appearance."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:14 pm

mizuno smiles "thats cool!" she giggles and wiggles around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"I'm afraid that there's just the one bed. There isn't a couch in this room. If I knew I was having a visitor then I would have been sure to leave the couch in the room." L said as he got under the covers of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

mizuno smiles "thats fine!" she hops in the bed with him and cuddles up to him. "i'll sleep with you.." she giggles and falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:44 pm

L cuddled up to Mizuno and soon fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm

mizuno woke up late the next morning and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm

L wasn't in bed when Mizuno woke up he was in the main room talking into a microphone. It was hard to tell what he was saying because he had a voice changer on the microphone. "...Do you under stand your flaw now?"
A voice from the laptop in front of him, which showed a classroom, replied: "Yes sir, I realize what went wrong now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:26 pm

mizuno blinks and walks up behind him "whatcha doing?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:35 pm

"It sounds like L has a 'friend'!" One of the students said and the rest laughed a bit. L closed the laptop and that shut off the microphone. "Mizuno, you startled me.." L wasn't startled at all, and he certainly didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

mizuno smiles and giggles "am so sorry.." she tilts her head "what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"That was the lecture I was giving. I believe I told you yesterday before we went to sleep that I was giving the lecture from here." L said looking at Mizuno with his usual blank expression face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 pm

mizuno blinks "oh yeah!" she giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm

"the class was just about over anyway, so it doesn't matter." L said taking the lid off the container, inside was fresh cake. L a slice for himself. "Would you care for some cake? It's German chocolate today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moive... following person (fukuro)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next