The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moive... following person (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:17 am

Mizuno giggles and smiles happily. "this is great!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:19 am

"Didn't you say you wanted to talk to your father Mizuno?" L reminded Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am

mizuno smiles "daddy will agree if mom said its ok!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 am

"You should still talk to your dad though, I'm sure that he'll have his own opinion on this..." L said not exactly confidently.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 am

mizuno tilts her head "what do you mean?" she looks behind him and giggles "hi daddy!" a knife is put to Ls throat.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 am

"Hello sir. Are you aware that your daughter was 20 miles away from her home?" L said not seeming the least bit scared at the fact a knife was at his throat. L didn't look or sound scared in any way.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 am

mizunos father sighs and walks over to mizuno "sweetheart i told you not to follow strangers out of town.."
mizuno blushes and giggles "sorry daddy... can L stay with us? mom said it was ok!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 am

"I suppose I forgot to mention that I'm L. I work with the police branch of DE." L said extending out his hand to shake Mizuno's father's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 am

mizunos father shakes his hand "its nice to meet you L..and your welcome to stay here however long you want.." he smiles.
mizuno smiles and hugs L "yyeeahh!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 am

"Thank you sir. Not many father's would do that." L said hugging Mizuno back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 am

mizuno giggles happily and smiles excitedly "am going to show you my room! bye bye daddy see you late!"
mizunos father smiles and nods "don't forget to wash your feet mizuno you've been walking without shoes again.." he chuckles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am

L never wore shoes, not even in his suit clothes. "Why does he make a big deal about not wearing shoes? I never have."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 am

mizuno smiles "daddy doesn't want me to get the floor dirty.." she walks to a sink in the garage and puts one of her feet in it so she could wash it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 am

"Should I wash my feet too then?" L asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 am

mizuno puts her other foot in and begins to wash it "maybe.... i don't know daddy says if there black i need to wash them..." she giggles and shakes her foot dry and walks over to L.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 am

L's feet were clean, he washed them every morning anyway. "So I'm guessing that we can go inside now?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:23 am

mizuno smiles and nods "yep yep!" she giggles and grabs his hand. she leads him up stairs to her room. it was the last door on the right. when she opened the door it looked like a little kids room. toys all over the floor with a few pictures up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 am

"This is certainly... different than my room." L said looking around trying not to step on a toy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 am

mizuno blushes lightly "sorry..." she gets L to the bed and begins to pick up the toys and clothes that were around the room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 am

"It's fine. Call me a neat freak if you want to but I'm not used to toys and clothes being strewn across the floor." The only thing close to a toy that L had when he was a kid was a blank white 2000 piece puzzle that L, even as a child, could easily complete.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:02 am

mizuno giggles "mom always tells me to pick up my toys and stuff.. but i forget..." she smiles lightly and puts things in her clothes and drawers.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 am

"Well I'd normally say that's no excuse, but then again I remember basically everything, so I suppose I have no real room to speak there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 am

mizuno giggles when shes done. she hops on the bed beside L. "whatcha want to do?" she smiles and tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 am

"I'm fine with anything I suppose." L had never been out of the town before, so this was like a whole new world for him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 am

mizuno smiles "i know!" she runs to a hidden spot in her room. she comes back with some cake. "here you go L.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moive... following person (fukuro)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next