The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moive... following person (fukuro) Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moive... following person (fukuro) Vote_lcapMoive... following person (fukuro) Voting_barMoive... following person (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moive... following person (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Moive... following person (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Mizuno was lost because she was following a person who had helped her find a shop. "oh which way is home?" she keeps walk around.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

L sighed and constantly adjusted his tie. He was in his suit clothes, which he hated. "Why do I have to wear a tie just to go to a movie..." He said as he passed by Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 pm

mizuno looks at L, he looked like the guy who helped her. she begins to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 pm

"I know your following me. If your going to attack me I suggest we fight and get it over with. I have some place to be." L said turning around and seeing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

mizuno bumps into him and falls down. "oooww.. you helped me before i thought you would help me find my way home?" she gets up and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

"huh? What are you talking about? this is the first time we've ever met. You must have me confused with someone else." L said still adjusting his tie even though it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:10 pm

mizuno looks at him and frowns "you....oh am sorry.." she sits down on the ground and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

"Well I have a forced date with a girl I really don't like. I can blow that off if it means you get home safely." L said extending his hand down to help Mizuno up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Mizuno takes his hand and hugs him "thank you! your really nice!" she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 pm

"Well, it means I don't have to see that girl, so I think this is a plus for me as well." L didn't hug Mizuno back, he didn't even know her. "I'm L. It's to early to tell you my real name."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 pm

mizuno smiles and looks at him "am mizuno its nice to meet you L!" she giggles "thank you for taking me home!" she looks around and sees someone with a shiny butterfly shirt. "shiny.." she begins to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 pm

"Mizuno.. Weren't we heading home?" L said holding Mizuno's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 pm

mizuno blinks and looks at L "oh right sorry.." she giggles and holds onto his arm as well as his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

L didn't blush, he never did because he was never embarrassed. "So, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm

mizuno smiles "in the butterfly kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm

"That's... over a town away..." L said looking at Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:00 pm

mizuno blinks "really? thats why i don't know where i am.." she looks at the ground "i started following this guy who helped me find this shop! i guess i walked out of the town without thinking as a was followong him.." she giggles slightly embrassed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm

"Well, it's starting to get late and the road to the butterfly kingdom is about 20 miles, you might as well rest over at my hotel room. I could get you your own room if your would prefer." L said looking at Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm

mizuno smiles "i want to stay with you L... i might get lost if i follow room service.." she giggles and holds onto his arm tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:48 pm

"Alright.." L said leading the way to the hotel room where he was staying at. To the elevator that went up 5 stories before stopping. From there L took Mizuno to his hotel room. Sense the hotel was 5 stars the room certainly kept it's 5 star reputation.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

mizuno smiles "its just like my room at home!" she giggles and runs around and hops on the bed. "this is so cool L!" she giggles more and bounces on the bed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

L's phone rang. "I'll be with you in a second Mizuno." L answered the phone. "L." L didn't speak for a bit, the person on the other side was. "Alright... Yes I understand. I'll have my associate bring over the projector and lap top, I'm afraid that I have to stay in my room for tonight." L hung up.
He walked back into his bedroom in the hotel room. "At least I can finally take this thing off." L said changing into his casual clothes not seeming embarrassed at all about chaining in front of Mizuno.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 pm

mizuno blushes lightly and covers her eyes as he changes. she peeks out form behind her hands and looks at him. she smiles when she sees hes done changing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

"I'll be in the main room." L said as he walked out of the bed room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

mizuno smiles and follows him. she giggles and meows like a cat in a mirror. she smiles more and looks at L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moive... following person (fukuro)   Moive... following person (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moive... following person (fukuro)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: Movie Theater-
Jump to: