The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Venom Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 pm

justin sighs "dont give me that look am new at this!" he runs to the hospital. "please tell me this is the right place.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:12 pm

A nurse saw the condition that Kaito was in and got him on a stretcher. Justin was asked to wait in the waiting room as Kaito was taken deeper into the hospital
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

justin sighs and nods "ok.." he sits in a chair and waits.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 pm

After about 2 hours Kaito walked into the waiting room with his scarf around his neck like usual.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

justin was passed out in the chair. his ears twitch and he wakes up. he yawns and looks around "so your  ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:22 pm

"Yeah.. I guess." Kaito said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 pm

justin smiles and gets up. he stretches and looks at him "don't do anything stupid anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 pm

"Shut up..." Kaito was looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

justin smirks and pushs him playfully. "whatever man.." he laughs and pops his neck "come on lets go somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

"Yeah.. Sure.." Kaito said looking up a bit but with his gaze still at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

justin blinks and looks at kaito "are you alright? why do you keep looking at the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:13 pm

"You know how they say you see your life flash before your eyes? Well for me that wasn't true. I just saw what I loved." Kaito kept his eyes at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 pm

justin blinks and smiles "really who is she man? or uhh if its not a person what do you love?" he chuckles lightly and walks out of the hosiptal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

"I'll tell you later.. It's not that important now..." Kaito said following Justin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm

justin smiles "all right man..." he throws his arms behind his head "where do you want to go?" he looks at kaito.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 pm

"I'm good with anything.." Kaito said looking at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:51 pm

justin thinks for a moment "uuhhh i got nothing.. why not come over to my house..." he looks at kaito lazily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 pm

"Yeah, sure." Kaito said before turning his gaze to the clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:04 am

justin smirks and takes kaito to his house. he opens the door "its kinda small... but its comfy.." he walks in the place was covered in matches. they were all over the floor and lighters when on the conter. is was punk rock central through out the rest of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 am

"I think it's pretty cool. Reminds me of my last girlfriends home. Well, before the fire." Kaito said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 am

justin blinks "coolz.. make yourself at home i'll find some tea.." he laughs and goes into the kitchen and starts looking for the tea.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 am

"The only problem with her house was that she lived with her dad... and he made moonshine, you can guess how the fire started. He made good moonshine, but potheads in a house like that was bound to go up in flames." Kaito said helping Justin look for the tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 am

justin smirks and laughs lightly. "yeah i don't smoke amazingly i just love fire... i don't know why.." he looks for another mintue "i found the tea!" he starts to make some tea for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 am

"I still know the guy who provided if you want his number." Kaito said closing the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 am

justin smiles "maybe.." he laughs and hands him a cup of tea "here you go the ice is in the freezer if you don't like hot tea.." he chuckles and sits down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Venom Shop (open)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next