The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Voting_barGirl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Voting_barGirl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Girl or boy? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 am

"Um.. Sure." Mao said blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 am

mayu giggles and opens the door. "make yourself at home.." he smiles and walks in. "can i get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:11 am

"I'm good actually, but thanks." Mao walked in and looked around, he had to admit, it was a nice place. "I know I didn't say it before, but that dress looks lovely on you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 am

mayu giggles "thank you mao.. i bought it today.." he smiles happily and sits down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 am

"If you don't mind me asking.. What exactly do you think of me?" Mao was somewhat self conscious because he doesn't look like a person who knows a lot about math or science.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 am

mayu blinks and looks at him " i think your a nice guy... your sweet, smart and caring..." he smiles "what do you think of me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:39 am

"I think your cute, your sweet, and when your around I can't stop smiling.. Your an amazing girl.." Mao meant everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:42 am

mayu blushes deeply and spins a piece of hair around his finger "re....really?" he smiles and tackle hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:51 am

Mao blushed deeply. "Yes, really.. I meant every word of it... Your the most amazing girl that I've ever met.." Mao couldn't hold back any longer and kissed Mayu on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 am

mayu blushes deeply and kisses mao back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 am

"I... I love you Mayu... Please don't ever change from the girl you are." Mao didn't have any reason to believe otherwise that Mayu was any more than a girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:11 am

mayu blushes deeply and looks at him. he looks at the ground "uuhh mao i have a secret.. kinda... uuhh..." he was kinda after to tell him now that mao said he loved him as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:17 am

"What is it? You can tell me anything Mayu.." Mao said looking at Mayu a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 am

mayu looks at him a bit sad "i....am...uuhh boy...." he looks at the ground. he didn't like being a boy to begin with now he hates. he was afraid mao wasn't going to like him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 am

"Is that so?" Mao stood up. Mao had a hurt look on his face. "I'm fine with the idea that your a guy and everything... But.." Mao didn't know what to say next. He felt a bit hurt that Mayu did say anything from the start.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 am

mayu looks at the ground sadly "am sorry mao...." he pulls his knees up to his face. he truly hated being a boy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 am

"I'm bi and all, but I'm only hurt that you didn't tell me before I said I love you.. I'm just not entirely sure what to think right now..." Mao said sounding hurt with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 am

mayu sighs and looks at mao sadly "i didn't mean not to tell you i...i just forgot... i don't like being a boy so i try to forget it.. when you said i love you i remembered i hadn't told you yet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 am

Mao grit his teeth and the tears fell. "I can understand that... But If I knew that before hand... then my feelings would only be more true.. Because you didn't tell me it feels like you just handed my feeling's back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 am

mayu looks at him "but i do like you... i really love you..." he lays on the couch covering his face with a pillow this always happens he forgets to tell people hes a boy and the relationship was over. "am so sorry mao.." tears fall out of his eyes and his make-up stains the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 am

Mao took the pillow away from Mayu and kissed him lovingly." I still love you, that will never change... I'm just hurt because you didn't tell me.. That's all.. I still love you with all of my heart.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 am

mayu blushes deeply and kisses back. he hugs him tightly "am sorry i didn't tell you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 am

"It's in the past now... Why don't we just move on..?" Mao said holding Mayu close and tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 am

mayu holds him close and nods "that sounds great!" he giggles lightly and nuzzles mao.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 am

"I'd say I know a perfect way to move on, but it's not the third date yet." Mao said joking trying to ease what ever tension is left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl or boy? (open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next