The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Voting_barThe vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Voting_barThe vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:15 am

emily blinks in surprise "i've never heard of that.." the bodyguards look at each other nervously. "can you explain it to me more please?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:20 am

"vampires are immune to magic, if your gifty thing is magic related then there is a great chance that you will loose it. Yes it comes with things such as after your change you need to suck at lest one person dry and live off blood. sun light isn't good for you. but you can turn into a bat if you want." She explained telling them what she knew from her so called older brother.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:25 am

emily thinks about it. the bodyguards looks at emily "miss you can't be thinking of that... you wouldn't be a singer anymore if you do that.." emily glares at them "am thinking about.. and i will be a singer still... i might just go out and find a vampire and make sure shes right.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:03 am

"i've spent 1,500 years with one and I've hunted with one. I've learnt a thing or two about them. The big question is are you prepared to suck another human dry to complete the transformation?" Taking a life is what put humans off various tasks so easily. Piper looked at the two guards, "If she goes through with this and she need her one to suck dry to complete the transformation, I suggest you don't hang around." She said to them. He will be hungry and the closet human equals lunch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

emily looks at her and sighs "i don't want to kill someone..." the bodyguards look at her "we are demons we don't have to leave the miss.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:55 am

"do you have blood in your veins? Vampires have been able to turn others into their kind." she turned back to the girl and sat back on the bar stool, "The only problem is that I don't think he will turn a kid. Young adult maybe, but someone at your age that is a different story." She took a sip of her drink, the bottle was now half full. "I suggest a witch, or other magic spell caster thing. They should be able to make up some spell to block your gift."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:27 am

emily puffs out her cheeks "whats wrong with my age? why would it be difficult for him to change me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:35 am

"you are simply not an adult or close to the age of an adult." She replied, "There are no real benefit about being a kid vamp. Besides a witch is more effective." She fiddled with the bottle in her hand, as the layer of smoke in the room became thicker.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:20 am

emily coughs slightly "why don't they smoke outside my clothes are going to smell funny.." the bodyguards stand next to her "just stay down there miss the air is cleaner down there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:16 am

"This is just the way this place is." She smiled. Piper wasn't a big fan of the smoke but it did create the atmosphere. "If everyone smoked outside then this place wouldn't be the same.Plus it would be empty down here too." She added. Looking around she saw Aoi and the others smoking and chatting to the other bands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:21 am

emily sighs and looks around sadly "i guess i am a kid... here anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:30 am

Being a kid has it's perks. The law is more lenient one you, then us. These environment that adults create ruin peoples health and will shorten their lifespan." She looked down at the girl and smiled, "But you've got some time until all of that changes.".

Aoi walked up to them. The fire in Pipers eyes had died down and now it was safe to get the drinks. "And how is my favorite sister?" He asked wrapping an arm around Piper while ordering four drinks. "fine, talking to the singer who came up with just a mic and her voice. You know the girl who didn't need a band to play music." She looked up at him, "I hope you guys wont be drinking too much tonight." Aoi just grinned not giving a reply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:16 am

emily blinks and smiles at aoi. she blushes lightly and looks at her bodyguards and sigh. she stands up and stretches "i guess i should go. thank you me having me..." she bows and turns around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:32 am

"Good luck with the rest of your career then and getting ride of that problem you have." Piper smiled as Aoi grabbed the drinks he ordered and went back towards the backroom where the rest of the band was. "If you want to find a witch try one of the older towns."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)   The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The vampire, the gumiho and the... (open for no more then two people and their characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2