The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 am

Prue walked down the foot path in human six inch heels. She finally had the guts to go and buy a pair and attempt them. only maybe trying them out near a waterfall was not the best idea. it was windy and the surface was not flat. Add those two factors together and the chances of slipping and breaking an ankle was high. Looking around she looked for a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:45 am

Honoka sat at the shore near the lake that surrounded the waterfall. He finally managed to get near a town that didn't have any DE sectors in it, so he was going to enjoy the peace while he could. He soon saw someone walking around in heels.

"Hey. You shouldn't be walking around in those shoes here. Your probably going to break something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:51 am

Startled by the voice and also from her bad sense of balance because of the shoes, wind and uneven surface, she was on the verge of falling, but managed to regain her balance. She looked around for the source of the voice. She noticed human like male sitting beside the lake, "hahaha, I guess you were right, this isn't the place to be wearing these types of shoes." she smiled lightly while trying to keep her balance, how did humans walk in these things so easily ?!
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 am

Honoka got up and looked at the person, looking at her, she had to be a Kitsune or a Gumiho.
"Perhaps you should start with something smaller? Perhaps a one inch wedge shoe just to get the hang of it? Then move on to heels."
Honoka looked at the shoes. Those heels have to be 6 inches, defiantly not a good start for a beginner. Honoka thought to himself as he looked back at the, what he was just going to think was a, Gumiho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 am

Pure looked down at the heels and sighed, "I have walked in small heels before, i just thought I would be able to walk in these." She sat down and started to take off the heels,"i'll just need more practice right." She smiled as she undid the buckle of the left shoe.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

"Maybe you should try walking in them on a flat surface?" Honoka said kneeling and undoing the buckle of the second shoe.
"I'm going to help you get the shoes off alright?" Honoka said lifting her foot out of the first shoe, then putting her foot on the ground. Then he did the same with her other foot.
Honoka stood up and looked at her and smiled. "I'm Honoka. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 am

Prue was surprised when the the person took her shoes off, "Prue, Prue Barton." she said quickly bowing her head, "it's nice to meet you and thank you for helping me with the killer heels." She laughed lightly. Honoka? the name rand a bell in her memory. She remembered reading it on some poster in a a town that was a few hours away from here, but she couldn't remember what it was from.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 am

"It's no problem. I always try to help." Honoka tilted Pure's head up slightly, just enough so that they were seeing eye to eye. "And I wasn't going to let those heels hurt someone so cute." Honoka said calling Pure cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

She could feel her face heat up from the closeness she had with this person. Why did this happen to humans? It didn't happen to foxes. Looking back at honoka's face she realized where she saw it, "you're the guy that has the poster in a nearby town!" She blurted, "but I can't remember why your famous, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 am

"That's fine." Honoka got a bit closer. "I think I prefer that.." Honoka kissed Pure on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 am

Prue's face went bright red. with out thinking she moved back. Humans were strange creatures, "why do you prefer it that way?" She asked wondering why he wanted to keep his identity hidden from her. When humans meet one another they tend to try to get to know one another, well that is what she had seen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 pm

"When people are famous people chase after them. Fans, paparazzi, and plenty more.." Honoka said a bit hurt that Pure backed away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

"So that's why you came to a place where not a lot of people would be. so you don't have to deal with all of those things." She smiled, "but I thought people liked attention?" She said out loud, another example of when she speaks before she thinks. In the back of her head she was still tying to think about what had made this person famous.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 pm

"Some people do. I normally keep to myself... Your the only person that I've ever talked to this easily before..." Honoka said looking at Pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Pure looked at him surprised,"Really, why is that?" She blinked a few times as she fidgeted with the buckle from one of her shoes waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:20 pm

"I'm normally just a shy person.." Honoka said towards the sky this time, the back at Pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:28 pm

"but what makes me different from everyone else?" She asked while moving a lock of her long black hair behind her ear. Again she spoke without thinking, "I'm sorry you don't have to answer that. But it's good to be open with people." She smiled tilting her head sideways a bit."A shy celebrity, I've never heard of that before." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

"What makes you different... I'm not sure how I would answer that. But I can say that makes you stand out, is that I believe that I have feelings for you." Honoka said tilting Pure's head up enough so that they were seeing eye to eye again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 pm

"You don't, trust me." She attempted to laugh, the gumiho side must be playing games again attempting to seduce a person so she could get their live. Unlike most gumiho she couldn't sense the liver of a person yet to determine if it was healthy of not. She bit the bottom of her lip to stop herself from blurting out what she is and how her kind can tend to do stuff to make people have feelings for them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

"I know your either a Kitsune or a Gumiho. Both have the same ability to seduce people. And I know that my feelings are my own." Honoka kissed Pure on the lips again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

"wait, how do you know that?" her eyes were huge, most people hated her kind and being discovered was most likely a bad thing. She wrapped her arms around her waist, she wasn't sure what was going on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:53 pm

"You don't need to worry. It's not like I'm going to harm you or anything." Honoka said holding tightly to Pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:57 pm

"you the guy DE is after. They said you can tell who a person is. That's why you don't want people to know who you are." It started to click in her mind why this person was famous yet didn't want attention and why he was able to find out what she was. now the question was what will he do since he had been found out?
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 pm

"So you know then..?" Honoka let go of Pure and had a slightly sad or depressed look on his face. Honoka sighed. "My feelings are true. But I guess I won't be seeing you around, now that you know who I am.." Honoka turned and began to walk towards the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 pm

"Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make up up set or anything like that. I promise I wont tell anyone if you don't tell about me. Deal." She called out after him and smiled at the end. At first she wasn't sure what she was saying, but she hated to see people upset because of something she did or mentioned. Picking up her shoes she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next