The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Vampire Manision (Berry) Vote_lcapThe Vampire Manision (Berry) Voting_barThe Vampire Manision (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Vampire Manision (Berry) Vote_lcapThe Vampire Manision (Berry) Voting_barThe Vampire Manision (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Vampire Manision (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

The Vampire Manision (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Lila was walking through the forest to her home. She was tired and stressed from all of her clan's drama. It was late at night almost sunrise and all she wanted to do was sleep.

Last edited by Apolcate on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Alichino smirks as he walks around. He pops a small orb in his mouth. "that's some good innocence.." He laughs and looks at the girl walking. "hello.." He laughs and starts to make his way over to her.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Lila turned around and glared at the new comer. She was so close to her mansion and this intruder was near. That means he would know where she lives. She'd have to kill him. "What?" She said crankily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Al smirks "I was just wondering what I pretty girl like you was doing out this late.. You know it's dangerous don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Lila smirked realizing this person thought she was weak. "Flirting with me by calling me pretty and trying to scare me by saying this is a dangerous place when I made these woods and live in them. Question is do you realize where you are at?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Al smirks "it doesn't really matter where I am cuz I don't care.. I'm Alichino.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Lila just smiled evilly showing her fangs and red eyes. "And I am just simply Lila queen of...well a lot of things and you are in my territory."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Al smirks "oh that's so cool.. I don't care.. I'm going to put simple, give me whatever innocence you have.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Lila frowned. "I don't have any innocence to give."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Al glares at her and pins her to the ground. "everyone has innocence! It's in your heart I mean unless your a demigod then it's in that tattoo most of the have.. Are you a demigod?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Lila hisses at him. "I was bitten and forced to be a vampire and marry one do you think I am happy and have any innocence left?" Lila tries to get out of his grasp but realizes she feels weakened by him. Strange. She was never weakened by anyone. "Question if "everyone" has innocence then where is yours!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 am

Al glares at her "I have a broken heart that's why I take innocence! Besides I don't have to tell you anything!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am

Lila snarls. "Oh and I don't feel shit either huh? Get off the pity train and let me go. I don't know shit about my past all I remember is being bit and sold off to a bunch of men over and over again and I refuse to be victim to another. So get off of me before I bite into your throat and rip it out!!" She screamed shaking in fear and anger.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 am

Al smirks "you won't do it your to scared.. Now hold still while I find some innocence!" He sits up and pulls back his hand as he gets ready to rip out her heart.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:17 am

Lila's eyes widened and she sat up and grabbed him by his shirt to pull him down and then she bit down deeply into his neck to paralyze him. When she knew she did her job well to stun him she got up and ran to her home and bolted the doors to the mansion hoping the bite would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:22 am

Al growls and roars out in anger. He pops an orb into his mouth and he starts to move again. The bite stopped affecting him. He smirks "I'll get her.." He disappears.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:34 am

Lila tries her hardest not to cry as she clutches her chest. She thought the last man she would ever have to kill was her husband but she wasn't so sure anymore. She would never catch a break they would always be after her. She opened a bottle of wine mixed with blood and had a few glasses to help her calm and down and make her sleepy. Soon she went up to her huge bedroom in the mansion she lived alone in and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 am

Al walks around her mansion getting the lay out. Once he was done he disappears again with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 am

Lila jumped up in bed feeling the presence of an intruder but just like that it was gone. Maybe it was her over thinking and fear that that guy may still be alive. Whatever it was there was no one in her house. She shook her head and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am

Al sighs as he creates a plan with Chino his lizard. He runs a hand through his hair as they finish. "we'll put it in motion after we rest.." He lays down and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:08 am

Lila wakes up around midnight sleeping the day away. She decided to stay indoors today not wanting to deal with any clan business today.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Al smirks as he appears in the living room. He leaves Chino and disappears again. Chino transforms into her human form. She had long white hair, pink eyes and she wore a torn up sundress. She began to cry loudly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Lila literally dropped the book she was reading that was in her hand onto the floor. She ran downstairs and saw a girl crying in her room. Lila didn't even feel bad. This was suspicious.
"Let me guess you work for that dude's throat I ripped out. Or maybe you work for my husband. I am not falling for this." Lila screamed refusing to come downstairs to go near the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Chino blinks and frowns "I don't work for anyone... I'm scared.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:36 pm

"Of what? What the hell is there to be scared about. You broke into my house. And you are with someone. I smell 'him' all over you." Lila smirked. "Now be honest before I drain you of all your blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Manision (Berry)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next