The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Vote_lcapBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Voting_barBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Vote_lcapBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Voting_barBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Berrys adventure around the waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:44 pm

berry wakes up an hour later. she looks at ken weakly and crawls over to hi m. "please be olk
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Ken opened his eyes and turned his head as he coughed up some water. "I'm... I'm alright Berry.." Ken smiled weakly as he turned back into his human form
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:39 am

berry holds onto him lightly. "don't scared me like that ken.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:43 am

"I'm sorry.. I thought you only thought of me as a friend and that you didn't have the same feelings I have for you..Gen held Berry tightly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:47 am

berry looks at him "i love you ken but i also like you as a friend... because of that, it means i love you even more.." she nuzzles him lightly and turns her head as she coughs up some water as well.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:49 am

I'm sorry for overreacting...Gen turns into a fox and kisses berry again. For some reason kissing her in his human for didn't seem right to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:53 am

berry smiles and kisses back. "its ok.." she giggles lightly and looks at him "why do you always turn into a fox to kiss me ken?" she smiles and nuzzles him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:57 am

"I love you too much to use a disguise when we kiss.. That's how we kissed the first time after all.." Ken couldn't help but kiss Berry lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:03 am

berry blushes lightly and kisses back just as lovingly. "thats so sweet!" she smiles and stands up. she runs to shore "come on!" she waves for him to get off the ice so she could thaw it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:07 am

Ken followed berry and he soon got to the shore. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:10 am

berry smiles and unthaws the ice. she turns into a cat and runs up his arm, she was a small white cat.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 am

Ken smiles. "you look so cute like that, but it's impossible to kiss you now." Ken said scratching Berry's chin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:19 am

berry purrs and turns back into her normal form. she giggles and smiles at him. she continues to purr happily her bells make a happy tune as they ring.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:13 pm

"I love you Berry.." Ken says still scratching Berry's chin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Berry smiles and purrs more. "i love you too ken.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Ken kisses Berry lovingly. "I'm sorry for what I... almost did..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

berry looks at him and smiles "its ok am glad your ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Ken smiled back. "Thanks for saving me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't saved me.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

berry meows and purrs happily. "i dont like to think about it." she stands up and giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Ken stands up and smiles, laughing a little as well. It's getting dark, we should head home about now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

berry blinks and looks at him "i want to go home with you ken!" she giggles and hops on his back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Ken was a little surprised that Berry wanted to go home with him. Ken smiled and walked to his home. Ken's home was an apartment in the near by town. When Ken got to the town he turned into his human form, but when he walked into his apartment he turned back into a fox.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

berry giggles and smiles. she kisses ken on his cheek. "your silly.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

"Sorry, but the people in the down are all human, there isn't any other race in the town, well other than about 20 or 30 nekos including you. Sense I don't have a neko form, I'm stuck as a human in town." Ken didn't mind being human in the town, but the people looked down at the other races as if they were sitting in gods throne.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm

berry blinks "thats really weird.." she smiles at him and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berrys adventure around the waterfall
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next