The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Vote_lcapThe Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Voting_barThe Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Vote_lcapThe Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Voting_barThe Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 am

Mr Zazoragi breathed deeply and let out a long sigh. All he could hear was the sound of the waterfall, trickling down the rocks and into a small pool of water. The sounds and his calm surrounds were so peaceful and tranquil that he felt himself drifting into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 am

At the top of the waterfall stood a lone figure, and strangely enough he was topless. This man was Raiden, a mage who doesn't really like wearing cloths, but this time him being naked was actually appropriate as he had been swimming, and was jump off the waterfall. With a excited yell, he jumped off, soaring through the sky, before landing in the small pool below.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 am

Zazoragi’s eyes shot open and he jumped backwards, just as a wave of water splashed towards him. He jumped behind a bush and morphed into a woman he'd once seen so he was unable to be recognised. He was sure this person who'd made the splash into the pool had not seen him. He stood up and walked out from behind the bush. He tried his best to look shocked.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:02 am

"7 for that one" he said with a large grin on face, and laughing like an idiot, until he notice someone by the bush, "Oh did I disturb you?" He asked moving over to them. To be honest he really should had checked to see if anyone was below him before he jumped
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:09 am

The woman (Mr Zazoragi) walked towards the man, her summer dress swaying in the light breeze and her long black hair flowing around her.
"No you didn't disturb me." She said in a sweet melodic voice, smiling kindly. "By the way I'm Viola Erinyes and I'm pleased to meet you." She bowed.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 am

"That's good, it's a pleasure to meet you, you can just call me Raiden" he as he bowed back, "So tell me, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 am

"Well, Raiden, I was just sitting out here in the sun, taking some time to myself. I thought I might go for a swim later." Viola said in a bubbly voice. "If I hadn't gotten out of the way just now I would have gone for a swim." She joked, giggling.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 am

"Sorry bout that, I'm glad your okay" he said, feeling a bit now, "I'm heading back in if you wanna join me" he said with smile
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 am

"Sure." She said smiling sweetly. "But I need to change into my swim suit." With that she disappeared behind a bush. She returned moments later in a light blue bikini and jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 am

....She's kinda cute..... He thought as she come out, he then followed her in water, agian making a big splash
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 am

Viola put her hair up in a bun at the back of her head. She then suddenly splashed water into Raiden face and giggled.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am

Raiden laughed lightly, "yea sorry" he said as he scratched the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 am

"You don't have to keep apologizing." She said smiling sweetly at him. She splashed water at him.
"Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 am

"Ah" he laughed as he splashed her back, "take that" he said smiling back, he was rather enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 am

She gasped melodramatically and splashed him back. She had to keep up her concentration though, other wise she would turn back to he. She was having too much fun to have that happen.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 am

Raiden laughed as he chased her around, before he slipped over and fell. "Ow" he said as he lay in the water
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

Viola rushed over to him and helped him to his feet.
"Are you ok?" She said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 am

Raiden just smiled at her, "I'm just fine" and at that moment he grabbed her a pulled her down "Gotcha back" he said with a childish grin
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

She grabbed him on her way down and pulled him under water with her she surface and laughed a bubbly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:56 am

Raiden broke the surface and just laughed, "Hey, your pretty cool" he said with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

"Thanks." She said and blushed lightly. Then suddenly she splashed water into his face again. She stuck out her tongue.
"Gotcha." She said childishly.

Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 am

"Oh that's it" he said as he rushed after it, "i'll get you this time"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 am

"Catch me if you can." She said playfully as she tried to get away. She giggled joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 am

Raiden chased her around for a while, it wasn't long before he caught her, "Got you" he says with a childishly grin
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

She squirmed and giggled.
"Aw let me go." She splashed water and struggled laughing the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall   The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tricks of a Playful Waterfall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next