The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
By the waterfall EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
By the waterfall EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
By the waterfall EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
By the waterfall EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
By the waterfall EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
By the waterfall EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
By the waterfall EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
By the waterfall EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
By the waterfall EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
By the waterfall Vote_lcapBy the waterfall Voting_barBy the waterfall Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

By the waterfall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Berry runs around and sees a waterfall and smiles. "wow thats so cool!" she looks and sees a walk way behind the water. she smiles and walks behind the waterfall and finds a cave. "this is super cool!!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Finn looks up as Berry trots into the cave, surprised at having a visitor. He stands to greet her.

"Well hello there young lass, looks like someone finally found m' little retreat. Would you care for something to drink? I'm afraid I've only got tea, decided to lay off the booze after tha' whole drinkin' contest event."

He motions to an empty seat and walks over to a small fire, unhooking a tea-pot and fetching another cup.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Berry jumps and looks at him. "oh hi i didnt think anyone was here.." she laughs lightly "tea sounds fine.." she walks over to the empty seat and sits down. she smiles lightly and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Finn smiles as he looks at the catgirl. He finishes making the tea and brings it to the small table he has near the entrance of the cave. He pulls out a jar labelled 'sugar'.

"So lass, will you be havin' any sugar with your tea?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 pm

berry giggles and nods. "yep!!" her tail sways happy making her rells ring loudly. she blushes lightly and holds her tail so the bells stoped. "so uh why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Finn smiles kndly as he scoops some sugar into her cup, gives it a quick stir and passes it to her. He notices the bells and smiles, thinking of an old memory.

"Well lass, I usually come here when I need some quiet time to think. Lot's been goin' on lately and m' heads been feelin' a bit funny. I am glad for th' company though, and it's great to meet you."

He leans b ack, still smiling and takes a small sip of his tea.

"Oh, I've yet to introduce m'self haven't I? Please exuse m' rudeness. The names Finnan, Finnan Waters, but m' friends usually just call me Finn."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Berry smiles and takes the tea. she takes a sip and purrs. "this tea is really good.." she giggles lightly and listens to him. "oh i didnt indrouce myself either.." she blushes lightly "my names Berry Mikan.. am a neko.." she meows and paws at the air. she laughs lightly feeling silly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 am

Finn sips from his tea, smiling back at the neko.

"Pleas'd ta' meet ya' miss Berry. Whereabouts do ya' come from?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Berry giggles and sips more tea. she looks at Finn "well i just normally walk around.. i dont really have a house.." her tail wraps around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Finn looks at her with some surprise.

"Oh, and why don't you have a house young lass?" He asks, while stirring another sugar into his tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 pm

"i dont have any parents.." she looks into the tea.
(my friend the iamepic fine all swagg lolz sorry she wanted me to tell someone)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Finn looks at her, a little shocked by the news. He nervously stands up and walks towards her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I know th' feeling lass. I lost me ma' and pa' long ago when I became what I am. It hurts, but it always helps to have someone to talk to. I'll always be here if y' need me, and this place is as good as any to stay."

(It's all cool. I apologise for the style of talking this character does, it's hard to consistently try and "Irish-ise" what he's saying haha.)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles slightly surprised. "really you lost your parents to...am sorry.." she jumps up and hugs him giggling happily "your really nice Finn!!" her bells ring happily.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 am

Finn smiles and hugs her back. Whilst he's hugging her he feels something familiar.

"Haha, you really are an energetic young lass." He says chuckling. "Y' remind me of me little sister back... Ah well, nevermind about where she is, but you're jus' like her" He says smiling.

After the hug is finished, Finn pours another two glasses of tea and proceeds to fill the tea-kettle back up with the shimmering water from the waterfall. He then puts it back over the fire and comes back, stirring some sugar into the teas. Once that's done, he offers a cup to Berry and takes a sip from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:15 am

Berry smiles and giggles "yea i remind you of someone!" she jumps around excitedly. she takes a sip of the tea. she watches him as he fills up the tea-kettle again. "this waterfall is really cool.." she blinks and looks at him "but isnt there normlaly a rainbow by a waterfall?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Finn looks back at the waterfall curiously. He thinks for a moment before replying.

"Hmmm, it's true they usually do lass. Maybe the rainbow can only be seen from th' outside?"

After replying he walks over to the waterfall, then ducks outside for a few moments. As he walks back in he says;

"Yep, there's definitely a right good rainbow outside lass."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles "really thats so cool!!" she laughs and jumps around. she runs over to the waterfall and thinks for a minute. "uh do you it would be easier to get the other side by freezing part of the waterfall.." she stops and giggles "oh thats silly i'll just go through it!" she runs and jumps through the running water.
She smiles as she looks at the huge rainbow. "WOW this is so cool!!!" she laughs lightly and bounces around on the rock she was standing on. she squeaks as she falls in. "oh no!" she freaks out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 am

Finn jumps up quickly and dashes over to where Berry fell in. In his haste he doesn't realise that the ground is slippery and falls in too. He sits up and shakes his head, laughing a little as he helps Berry out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 am

Berry giggles as he falls in with her. "i guess the ground has it out for us!" she laughs lightly as he helps her up. she shakes her head and water flys everywhere she smiles happily at him. "thanks!" she hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 am

Finn hugs her back warmly. He then takes her to a small chest near the back of the cave and offers her a towel from within.

"It's not much lass, but it'll help keep you warm."

He smiles and takes her over to the fire, pouring her a warm cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 am

Berry smiles and takes the towel. "its soft!!" she giggles lightly as they back by the fire. "I dont get to cold.. I can control ice.. it would be alittle silly if you got cold when you can use ice... well i think that..." she looks at finn "did you ever tell me what type of...uh....uh.." she thinks trying to think of the word.. "what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Finn smiles back, using the towel to dry Berry's hair.

"I'm just a boring ol' regular human lass, no magical powers for me." He laughs a little and gives one of her bells a quick ring before fetching himself a towel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Berry giggles lightly and smiles. "thats really cool!"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 am

A girl named stella comes up to Berry "remember me mate?"
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am

Berry looks over and smiles. "oh yea i remember you!!" she giggles and hops up and hugs her. she blinks "wait where do know you from again.. sorry am slightly stupid." she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the waterfall   By the waterfall Empty

Back to top Go down

By the waterfall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next