The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Vote_lcapBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Voting_barBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Vote_lcapBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Voting_barBerrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Berrys adventure around the waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:10 am

Ken's blush deepened and he looked at the skirt trying not to look any farther down than Berry's hands. Flames appeared around the skirt and it was soon dry. "Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:23 am

berry giggles and puts it back on. "thank you!" she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Ken looked back at Berry. Something about this girl made him feel... different, in a good way. Maybe it was her childlike nature, he was robbed of half of his own. "No problem.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:36 pm

berry smiles and pats his head. "your a good puppy!" she giggles and holds onto his face smothering him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Ken's blush deepened and he couldn't take it anymore. He kissed her on the lips. Even though it was more muzzle to lips rather than really lips to lips, it was a kiss nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:41 am

berry blinks and blushes deeply and looks at him. "ken......i uh...." she kisses him lightly back and nuzzles him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:04 am

Ken nuzzles her back. "I was worried you wouldn't like me... But now I'm relieved..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:57 am

berry smiles "of course i like you ken!" she giggles happily and runs off "try and find me!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Like..? Like..? Is there someone else...? Does she only see me as a friend? Ken could feel the tears in his eyes as he only thought more and more about it. Ken ran after her, not because Berry was playing hide-and-seek, but because he needed to know how she really felt about him. Thanks to his sense of smell he was soon on Berry's trail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:41 pm

berry hops in a tree and giggles "he'll never find me here."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Ken soon walked around the tree and found berry. "don't play hide and seek with a fox." Ken put his arms to ether side of Berry, keeping her from moving.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm

berry blinks and smiles at him "you found me! your really at this game ken!" she giggles and pokes his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:54 pm

"I have a great sense of smell. Now on to the next thing, the reason why I found you so quickly, if I was really playing around then I would have played around and took a bit of time. I need to know something from you and I want you to answer what I'm about to ask you very honestly. Can you please do that?
Ken seemed to over explain a question that he hadn't even asked yet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm

berry looks at him and smiles "of course! i promise ken!" she giggles softly and waits for the question.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"Tell me how you fell about me. I want to know: Do you just see me as a friend or do you love me?" IT was the question racking his brain up until he said it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:09 pm

berry blinks and looks at him with big eyes "both ken... i love you and your my friend.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

To ken that was almost like saying that she didn't care. Ken got tears in his eyes and just ran off back to the lake, not saying a word, but the message was clear, it wasn't the answer he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

berry looks at him confused she runs after him "ken! please wait.. what did i do wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Ken was waist deep in the lake. He was in his human form, he looked back at Berry. In his human form, he could die like any normal human, while he was in his fox form it was much harder for him to die. "that wasn't a good answer..." Ken had tears in his eyes. Ken walked back wards farther into the water, up until he was to his shoulders. He could feel a drop off there, one more back step is all it was going to take..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:07 pm

berry looks at him with wide eyes "ken what do you mean! i love you! how is that the wrong answer?!" tears fall down her face. she runs into the water after him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Ken was about to walk back to her when the sand bar gave way and Ken fell into the water. The sudden shock caused him to turn into a fox and his armor weighed him down making him fall faster. The lake was 10 feet deep because of how strong the waterfall is.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

berry gets shocked and freezes the water. she runs over to where ken was she unthaws the ice around him and drivens in to get him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Ken was at the bottom, he had been struggling for air and to turn back into a human, but something kept him from going back. It wasn't long before Ken opened his mouth, or muzzle as it were, and lost all the air he had left. Ken was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm

she grabs him and pulls him up slowly. she pulls them out of the ice she coughs and looks at ken. she passes out also, on top of the ice.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Ken was weak, alive, but weak. Ken laid on the ice, still out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berrys adventure around the waterfall   Berrys adventure around the waterfall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berrys adventure around the waterfall
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next