The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 - Page 2 Voting_barwonderland part 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
wonderland part 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 - Page 2 Voting_barwonderland part 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

wonderland part 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:07 pm

yuki cries lightly "you guys are mean!" she holds her head were alice had hit her.
alice giggles lightly and pats yukis head. she looks at boris and leo. "do you know anyone who can cut hair?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:00 am

"Here not, really, most people around here do it them selves or dont really bother." Leo was fussy with who touched his hair, so her normally go this trim in the really world, only when needed, "Why do you want to cut your hair?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:17 pm

she turns around "isn't alittle long?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:06 am

"does that matter?" His hair was still slightly longer then the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:15 am

alice blinks and blushes lightly "well am use to having shorter hair then this.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:19 am

"well I'm picky with who i let cut my hair so I don't get it done down here. Sorry that I can't help you out with finding someone." He said while looking around the place, "If it is bothering you I'm sure you can ask someone to cut it for you." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

alice sighs "i would rather have someone who kinda knows what their doing... or someone i a least know..." she smiles lightly and looks at him. "do you guys know anything about clock.. hes the only person who... i just want to do something nice for him... i want him out of the tower a little.. can you please help me for clock..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:31 am

"Leave him be Alice. If i was him that is what I would want. He sees you as the replacement of the last Alice, most common people, those with our roles, will forget about the last hold, mainly when the new generation comes in. He doesn't want to let go of the memories of the old one." He tried to smile.

"Like I told you before..." The twins covered the little usagis mouth before he could continue with what he could say before. "let him move on his own." Leo said as he moved his hand from Henrys mouth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:36 am

alice sighs "ok fine.. i was think tho.. it was going to be clocks day.. i was going to try and make him happy..." she looks at the tower "can you guys tell me about the old alice?" she looks back at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:40 am

"If someone tried be like my old lover or crush, I wouldn't be to happy Alice. I hope you have a different reason from anything on the lines of what I just said for answering your question." Henry had climbed down Leos back and was now staining beside boris holding Borri's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:50 am

alice looks at him "i was going to try anything like that. it was going to be a memory day thingy!" she crosses her arms and looks at them all.
yuki sighs "i would tell her but i can't remember a thingy dingy about the old alice.." she giggles softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:55 am

"Well the time she died from the shadow, she was about a couple of years older then you. Pity I was proud that you knew stuff about her." He joked to yuuki and then turned to Alice, "Tell me exsacly what you had planned and Iwill think about it. He said while Borris made sure their little brother kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:23 am

yuki sticks her tounge out "you need to watch your mouth! you can't talk to me like that am special!" she crosses her arms.
alice looks at leo and smiles lightly. "well clock said he didn't want to forget the old alice. am sure there's a few other people like that.. so i was going to throw a festival for the memory of the old alice.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

Henry ran infront to the boys, "when ever a role is replace it is natural for others to forget about the previous holder. No one remember my mum because she has loads of people lining up for the role and Queen won't follow tradition and pick Lillian being the only child of mums who want the role. If you go then Clock wont have to be like that anymore." The kid yelled at Alice before the twins could stop him. He crossed his arms and walked back to Boris, "i want to go and see sis." She lightly pulled on boris' shirt and the neko nodded, "I'll come back later."

The key thing that stayed in Leos mind was yukis comment about being special. The only was he could see that was if the Queen of Hearts and picked her as the White rabbit and was playing around with the rest like puppets. If that was the case then he would rebel against her for hurting and playing with Lillian even more, "and how are you special yuki? I see you as average, unless you have been hiding something from us." He would deal with Henrys outburst later right now he wanted to know what made the usagi special to the human queen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:38 am

yuki blinks and blushes lightly she turns her head "if you must know the queen made me her pet...am not the white rabbit though.." she blushes deeply.
alice just looks at henry with a shocked look on her face. she looks at the ground after they had left. she was going over in her mind what he had said.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:43 am

He looked at her, "how many does that thing need. Never tell Alisha about you relations to that thing or she will have a warrant on your head if you are in her property from to telling her that you are not normal. She might have ignored the fact earlier on but if knew the truth now she will see you as nothing more then a spy." She crossed his arms showing that he was serious with what he had said, "Alice I'm sorry with what he said. You've sorted of annoyed his sister for getting a role like that, so be blames you for the foal mood she has at times." He said explained things, "don't take it seriously, your here now so don't look back or think of anything from the past, so the shadows wont hunt you." He tried to smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:50 am

alice looks up with tears ready to fall. "i feel like am just causing people to get upset with me... i wish i was never named alice... maybe then people would be happy!" turns around and runs off.
yuki looks at leo worried "i hope shes ok...and i promise am not a spy.. i would never tell on my friends not even your sister.." she giggles softly. "should we go after alice though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:52 am

He was goin to say it doesn't matter, alisha didn't trust people who worked with the queen of Hearts. He nodded, "you know her better then I do, so lead the way of where you thing she has gone."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:56 am

yuki nods and grabs his hand and drags him off to where was going.
alice stops running when she gets to a meadow of flowers. she sits down and cries "i just want everyone to be happy does that make me a bad person?"
yuki stops at the edge of the meadow. she scans the field for alice. "do you see her leo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:05 am

"Is that her?" He pointed to a figure in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:16 am

yuki nods and grabs his hand and drags him to alice. "alice are you ok?" she looks at leo to help.
alice sits there and doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:19 am

"alice, this place is no different from the real word. Not everyone will like you, someone will have something against you, but that's life and how you survive." He had no idea what to say to the crying girl, "So smile and be strong."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:24 am

alice looks at him and sighs. she jumps into his arms and hides her face. "i just want to make everyone happy.... am i bad for doing that? am i bad for having the name alice?"
yuki looks at her with sad eyes. she felt so bad for alice. she wanted to hit everyone who told alice she should leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:28 am

Leo was hoping that Yuki would step in but she didn't "Life wouldn't be life if everyone liked each other and was all buddy buddy, it's a dream but we wont do stronger as people." He was hoping that yuki would do some talking so he wont screw up with anything.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:37 am

yuki looks up "alice don't let other people be your happiness... your the only person who can truely make you happy..."
alice looks up and smiles slightly "you guys are right..." she gets up "thank you so much leo and yuki.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next