The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 - Page 10 Voting_barwonderland part 2 - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
wonderland part 2 - Page 10 Vote_lcapwonderland part 2 - Page 10 Voting_barwonderland part 2 - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

wonderland part 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

wonderland part 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:51 am

alice blinks "oh yeah she yelled at leo and got all work up and turned into little yuki... maybe she hadn't gotten over it complete when the bell rang... maybe shes stuck in some kind of anger state she can't get out of until whats been bugging her is worked out..."
joker smirks and appears in the room with everyone. he claps his hands "bingo alice! your a smart girl.. but you did have alittle help though.. so bravo to you natsu.." he chuckles "if i would have known that bunny girl was upset i wouldn't have rang my star.." he smirks and chuckles more "its a drag to help someone out of the state though their so unagreeable..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 am

"I knew we would bump into you sooner or later, but coming back this early, it seems that you are little bit obsess with us." Natsu said in a calm tone, "Did you end up waiting outside all night for us to get up so you could continue your little game?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 am

joker smirks "i always love a challenge and a game besides once i start a game its hard to stop until i've won the game.." he chuckles lightly.
alice runs up to him "please joker fix yuki and i'll play whatever game you want!"
joker looks at her and grabs her chin gently "oh alice i wish i could fix yuki but since its a problem between to people i cant..whoever she was fight with will have to settle this.. or i guess you could just kill eliminating the problem.. but i have a feeling you don't want to do that.." he smirks and pulls her closer but i would still like that game though.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 am

"you are going to start a fight with me if you don't put her down, gently and un harmed." She smiled at the end,"What is the rules of your game. If they are to my standerds, then I will accept and join your game." She said as she stood up and walked towards him.

Everyone stayed silent. Lillian broke the silence, "Let the pet be in a fit, who knows the queen of Hearts may say off with her head to that thing."Leo stood on the little usagis foot to keep her quite.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 am

joker smiles and sets alice down. "why do you think am always going to hurt alice.. she so cute.." he laughs lightly and looks at natsu "the more people add to the game the better... its really just a smiple card game is all.."
alice looks over at lillian slightly upset "you know yuki really likes and triesso hard to be your friend! i dont see why though.. to me you seem pretty mean.." she sighs lightly and looks at the ground. "leo please talk to yuki! i want the old yuki back.. i miss her!" tears fall from her eyes.
joker blinks and looks at alice. he leans down "hey alice why are you crying? is it because of bunny girl? am really sorry about what happened to her i didnt know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:31 am

"what's at stake? Whats the catch. There is going to be catch to this if we loose right?" She looked at him in the eye.

"What can I do to solve this problem. Lie to her and tell her I have feelings from her?" Leo said, "I don't want to make things worse for her by living a lie. If you have a better idea tell me."

"The only reason I hate her is because she in nothing more then a pet! Queen has plently of people she can label a a pet since there are like ten of us trying to be the White rabbit and she is ahppy to add more names on that list and not finilize the postion. I am the rightful owner by birth! My mum was the last one! By law of wonderland if I wish to continue it my mother side of the family foot steps I have the right to! Then you and her come along and get everything. How do you think it makes me feel! I've let go of a childhood so I could grow up and be seen fit for the role. I've dedicated my whole life for this!" She yelled at the end with tears streaming down her face.

Natsu looked at Clock and Boris and motioned them to take the crying girl outside so that they could deal with one problem at a time.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:46 am

alice looks at the ground sadly "am really sorry..." she looks at leo "then tell her the truth... thats whats been driving her crazy!" she sighs and sits on the floor she felt horrible she seemed to mess everything up since she stepped foot into wonderland.
joker looks at alice "dont wish you never came to wonderland alice.. nothing good comes from it.." he looks at natsu "hhmmm catches or stalks no not that i can thing of... i mean i play till i win so i might cheat ever now and then but am the joker what can i say?" he laughs and smirks at natsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 am

"Alice don't listen him. you can't go home. you are stuck here. Thinking about home will bring you death. Death by the Shadows is not nice, trust me I know." Natsu looked at Alice,"don't give up. You can bring change. when the Queen is replaced things will change. you won't feel like this anymore. It is because of all of the tension in the atmosphere. Being alice is not suppose to be easy. You will cry, you will break but only the best will live through all of that. I failed, so please make me proud." She smiled as she holds Alice's hands and looks in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

alice looks at her and nods. "ok... i'll do my best natsu.." she hugs her tightly. what natsu said made her feel better and made her not want to stop being alice.
jokers blinks and smirks "i get it now the reason why my star didn't work on you natsu is because you use to be alice! for some odd reason people who are alice down in wonderland arent affected by my star.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

"you can have only one Alice at a time. I am now just a person that was brought back from the dead to be he next Queen. My heart doesn't beat like a normal. It is because I am different that I am not affected by you." She stood up, "you were not invited to this manor so leave." She looked straight at the Joker, "Next time we meet. do not trespass."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am

joker smirks "you people truely are interesting.." he laughs and snaps his fingers disappearing.

alice smiles and looks at natsu. she stands up "your really strong natsu... i would not have done that... i wish i was as strong as you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am

"I was not strong because I was taken by the Shadows, but since you are still hear you are the one who is strong." She smiled, "Not to solve the other problems, You go to Yuki and i'll go to Lillain to see if she is okay." She said as she walked towards the door, "If I am to be Queen then I will have to be strong so that I will be able to give the people hope and not start a fight." She said as she walked through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 am

alice grabs leo and drags him upstairs to their room. she closes the door behind them and locks it "leo talk to her please!"
yuki looks at the two that just walked in the room "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 am

"Let go of your feelings for me, for I have none for you. Being in a realtionship with someone will put other women off." He said looking at Yuki hoping that Alice's plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:51 am

yuki blinks in confusen "why would you being in a relationship put other women off?"
alice looks at leo hopefully yuki did ask the question nicely. she was hoping the plan would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 am

"People may like the idea of being a mistress but when word gets out it would look bad on everybody. I would hate for my image to get ruined. Besides I don't go for bunny ears." She said as he leaned against the wall.

Natsu talked to Boris outside the room Lillian was and directed him to take both Lillian and Henry home. boris nodded and disappeared with the two little usagis.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 am

alice face palms at the last thing leo said. she looks at yuki with hope.
yuki gets a shocked look on her face and glares at him "your stupid..." she crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue.
alice giggles and hugs yuki tightly "your back!" she smiles happily.
yuki blushes lightly and hugs her back "where did i go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:05 am

Can I go now? I'm sure Alisha would want a full report on what had happened. boris had told her about the Lillian and joker side, however She doesn't know what happened between Yuki and the joker." He said as he stood beside the door, "Besides, i'm sure you girls wasn't some alone time now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 am

alice blinks and looks at leo "uuhh sure you can go..." she runs up and hugs leo tightly "your really sweet leo... thank you so much for getting back my best friend..." she looks at him and smiles "your my best friend too!" she kisses his cheek and runs back over to yuki and explains what happened.
yuki giggles "aawww how cute!" she smiles and listens to alice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 am

Leo appeared in Alisha's room Natsu sat in the arm chair infront of her and his brother leaded agaist the wall. He informed them of his side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 am

alice and yuki walk downstairs giggling lightly. they look around to see if anyone was around. it looked clear, they quietly made their way to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:31 am

Everyone stayed there in silence. Since joker knew who she was now none of them were sure on what he would do with the information.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 am

alice and yuki giggle as they open the door. they were almost out the door. they were going to show joker that was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 am

Alisha got up from her seat and took out a scroll, "A blueprint of the castle. I found it hidden in one of the old rooms. From whats i've seen of the real thing, it seems pretty up to date. If we are going to go through wit this then we should know the set up off by heart." Alisha explained as everyone how was in the room looked at the map.

"i'm sure Dodo and the others would like to see this." Natsu said as she examined the map.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 am

alice and yuki run out and call for joker.
joker appears in front of them "yes?" he smiles lightly "hello alice.."
alice giggles "hi joker look yukis ok!"
yuki waves at him and spins around. "ta-da!"
joker laughs "thats good am happy for the both of you friendship are always nice.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wonderland part 2   wonderland part 2 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

wonderland part 2
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next