The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:44 am

"Yes when we are no Earth we live here. Only for a few months then someone else we take over when we go back home. The question would be then is what to do with you." he said as he took out a set of old keys while walking down the path, a few more corners and then they would be home.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:48 am

bella blinks and nods. she looks around still amazed all the house looked nice. "you must live in a really nice house.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:55 am

"Hm I'd rather be up there in the other world then here. This home is only for when I am on assignments. When the others come they will decide what to do with you. After all no matter who or what you claim to be you have the blood of a demon and not all angels are fans of your kind." He said more as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:04 am

bella looks at the ground "i know... but i'll work my hardest to try to get those people to like me.. no matter how many times they push me away i'll keep trying to show them not all demons are bad even tho they still have demon blood in them.." she blushes lightly and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:08 am

"Even an angel can be bad, yet we will show more respect for them instead of a good demon." He said while unlocking the front gate.

Inside Angelica sat on a chair in the front hallway waiting for the two enter the room. In her mind they were being all chummy, but she knew it would take a lot more then just giving them a small moment to make them like that.

"One thing you can know about me is that my strongest dislike is a witch. good or bad it doesn't matter to me. I simply hat them." He said as he started to unlock the front door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:18 am

bella looks at the ground changing someones mind is proving to be harder then she thought. then she remembered something "what if a person becomes an undemon?" she knew if her wings got cut off she could die but if she survived she wouldn't be a demon anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:29 am

"Then they just loose the powers, probably die. I don't know how that will change there blood. I don't like to deal with blood magic." He opened the door and saw his sister siting in one of the arm chairs waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:15 am

bella sighs and follows him in. she looks up and waves slightly at angela. she wasn't really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:21 am

Slightly disappointed, but she hopped there was some kind of progress. She watched as her brother dropped the keys in her hand before walking off up the stairs, most likely to his room. "I hope he behaved himself." She smiled, "You most likely want to set up you room, I already removed the guest sheets from the bed." She explained as she put the keys her brother gave her in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:31 am

bella looks at her and smiles "he was fine.. i would like to set up my room please." she waits for angela to show her to her room. she takes a deep breath "angela why do some angels not like demons?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:04 am

"Well they've always been at war with each other in history. One is known as good the other bad. It's just the way we are taught. There are some demon shinigami, but most are just normal shinigmai. " she wasn't sure what to say, after all Bella was demon of some sort. Opening a door she smiled, "anyway this is you room, mine is towards the east on this floor, dimitries not to far from mine and Chris is at the other end of this floor, he like privacy."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:09 am

bella nods and giggles lightly "i can see him liking that.." she walks into her and smiles wide. "its awesome i love it!" she hugs angela "thank you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:14 am

"welcome, your stuff from toady are over there. clothing in the cupboards and so are the shoes, I'll let you deal with the bed. Also when you see him next, don't forget to say thanks he helped with getting the guest stuff out of the room and cleaning it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Bella smiles and nods "ok i will.." she giggles lightly and starts to make her bed. she finshes quickly and remebers to take off her shoes. she lays down on the bed and smiles lightly. "this is nice.." she curls up into a ball on the bed and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:38 am

closing the door behind her angelica walked towards her room. Giving the girl some privacy would be good sine she had a busy day. She wanted to check on her brother but knew it was not the best idea. instead she went to Dimitres room to help him with is work.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:42 am

bella wakes later that night. she looks around and gets up. she walks out her room to get something to drink. she thinks for a moment "where did angela say the bathroom was?" she shrugs and begins to walk around the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:40 am

"Did you tell the new girl where the bathroom was?" Angelica looked at him surprised, going through her memory she realized she forgot to tell the girl, "No, I forgot." She quickly got of the chair she was sitting in and went to the door. "I'll go and tell her now." She said as she quickly went out tof the room and walked down the hallways to where Bella's room was. Pushing the door slowly she noticed that the girl was gone. This is bad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:44 am

bella bumps into a table as she tries to find the bathroom. "ow.." she whispers so she didn't wake anyone up. she looks around the house seemed even bigger in the night. she sighs and keeps going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:00 am

Angelica walked through the hallways quickly. She was wishing she gave a tour of the house apart from saying that the north area was out of the floor was bounds. She switched on each light switch she walked past hoping that if the girl was one she would walk into the light.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:05 am

bella looks around and thinks she sees a light. "is that the ok place or the off bound place..." she sighs and decides to go toward it. she was pretty far from it. so she grabs hold of the wall to walk toward it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

angleica stopped at the northen end of the building, that area was her brothers habitat and annoying him would be bad. It was his place of privacy. Wrapping her robe tighter she sat on the floor and waited to see if the girl would come this way, or hopefully not come from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

bella begins to walk forward and sees someone on the floor "angela is that you?" she whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

"I am so, so sorry." She whispered as she walked up to the girl, [color:4830=light pink]"you have one of the main rooms, it has a built in bathroom." She explained she made the girl walk down her light path and switched the lights off behind them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:22 am

bella blinks and blushes in embarrassment. "oh really thats cool. now i dont have to worry about looking for it.." she whispers and giggles quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:26 am

"Yep. She patted the girls shoulder. She wasn't a fan of the idea, but it made her brother feel a little bit better knowing that he didn't have to worry about the girl accedently walking into his room while trying to ind the bathroom. " and food is located down stairs towards the left side of the staircase. The rest of the rooms don't matter." She said as she opened Bella's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next