The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:43 am

She rushed down the street. This was all her fault. She so caught up in what humans thought love was without thinking of the real meaning. Now she wondered if she saw her brother next would he show love to her or what about the Dimitre. she felt like an idiot and if she would find Bella, she would apologize.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:58 am

bella sighs and walks out of the alleyway. she looks around and sees angela running around. she blushes and tries to hide her face she moves back into the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:05 am

This was hopeless, the girl could be anywhere now. The thought of calling the boys came into mind, but both were busy working, one would rush down and deal with the trouble he would have gotten himself into while the other would be annoyed because he was inerupted. Truring around she realises that all she could really do now was file a report about a missing person and wait back at home to see if Bella would come back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:58 am

bella runs past her with tears in her tears. "am sorry..." she whispers soft as she runs past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:41 am

She was about to call out and reach out to the girl, but she was gone by the time everything kicked in. Standing in the middle of the street she wondered if the girl willing came, or was it because Angelica was being to forceful, making the girl stay and bribing her with all the stuff she and the other brought. No I am sorry for hurting and dragging you into this whole mess. She wanted to say that but the words wouldn't leave her mouth, they only stayed in her brain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:56 am

Bella suddenly stops and turns to angela. she couldn't leave not yet she had to tell everyone how she felt about them. she didn't want to run away anymore. "angela.." she looks at her and tears were running down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:58 am

She could see the girl in the distance. Bella seemed to have stopped. She slowly started to walk up towards bella.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:02 am

Bella runs to her and hugs angela "am so sorry if i hurt you.." she cries into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:06 am

"no I dragged you into the mess and made you live with my brother, a guy who lives by the rules, I didn't allow no to be an answer, so it is my fault." She smiled and looked at the girl, [color=lightpink]"If leaving is what you really want to do, then I won't stop you this time. I shouldn't force thing on to you anymore." She explained as she hugged the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:08 am

Bella looks at her "you didn't force me to do anything i wanted to come with you... i really liked you... i felt like you were my friend and i really needed one. am going to stay but i want to tell everyone how i feel.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:52 am

"It's also my fault Chris got mad at you. One of Dimas models fell sick and being an angelic photoshoot he asked if i could fill in. I agreed and I also agreed to use my real wings. I didn't get time to tell him about it all because you came along and, well it created a change of plans and he only found out this morning." She explained the story in short about her brother foul attitude this morning, "He would have gotten made anyway from seeing you in the kitchen, but it wouldn't have been as bad as it was. Another fault I created."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am

bella looks at her "its not your fault. you were just being a good person. am not going to be scared to talk my mind to your brother anymore..." she smiles lightly and grabs angelas hand and begins to drag her back toward the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:04 am

"Being a good person equals not hidding stuff from your over protective live by the rules brothers. Teaming with a demon is one no no and the showing off your wings is the second. I managed to do two of those things in less then 24 hours." She explained. She knew she wasn't bening a good person but more on the lines of selfish since she did plan on using her brother and Bella to play match maker. She made a mental vow to put a stop to that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:15 am

bella looks at her "chris needs to have more compassion and let you live your life the way you want to.." she keeps walking "chris is at the house right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:28 am

[color=lightpink]"I'm not human, I don't have any human blood in me, therefor i should follow the rules. And no he is at work." She said as she walked beside the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:06 pm

bella sighs and nods. "do you know when he'll be back?" she hoped soon or she might lose her bravery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:28 am

"Don't know just leave him be okay? I'll deal with him. She said as she opened the gate, she had to explain on why she didn't infrom him before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:18 pm

bella sighs and looks at the ground "ok then.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

"Cheer up, okay.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

bella smiles "ok i will.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 am

"thats good. come on, lets go back inside." she smiled as she held the door open for Bella. she knew that she was going to have to keep an eye on the girl when her brother returned from work so that there wont be another incident."Do you want something to eat?" She asked as she closed the door once the Bella came in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 pm

bella shakes her head and smiles "no am good... thank you.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 am

"i'll be upstairs getting changed. I'm sure my brother will not be pleased if he saw me in this, since he was against me going to the shoot. Make yourself at home." She sung as she walked up the stair case.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 am

bella nods "ok..." she walks back up to the room she stayed in before and sat down.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 am

Christopher sighed as he entered the home, he could tell that his sister was home and he knew where she had been, he had seen the evidence, her wings on camera. He planned to have a word at both of them, her and the photographer that dragged he into this when he cooled off. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: