The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lonely queen (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:23 am

Aqua blushes lightly "o..o..ok.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:30 am

Akuma could feel the eyes of the soldier that nearly killed him glaring at him from one of the book shelves. "I didn't know he would react that way."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:32 am

Aqua sighs "either did i normally he's so sweet. i just don't understand..." she pats his head and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 am

"I've seen him before... On one of the files in the demon laboratory... I think he might have been one of the rejects. One of the capable ones to become part demon, but thrown away before he 'completed' as they said. It's no wonder he hates me he practically has every reason to... Akuma could tell that the solider was still there, still glaring, probably drawing his knife again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 am

Aqua blinks "he was throwen away that's horrible! he's so sweet though.. what do you mean 'completed'?" she was confused and wanted to understand everything.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 am

"Being completed means to become fully demon... I've seen nearly over 300 humans have their soul stolen and turned into demons." It seemed like being thrown away was actually a good thing, because it meant not becoming a demon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 am

Aqua blinks in surprise "it just doesn't seem right.. to be throwen away.. it must make people feel horrible.." she sighs and hugs Fukuro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 am

"Would you prefer the demons to have one more for their army? One demon can make the difference between chaos and peace. It still seems like being thrown away is a good thing, just a terrible way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 am

Aqua sighs "no i wouldn't want a war..." she stands up and looks at him. "so what should we do now? are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:01 am

"I suppose I could eat. After all that's just happened I don't have a huge appetite, but I can still eat. Akuma stands hearing the foot steps of the soldier leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

Aqua smiles "ok i think i'll have a talk with the soldier.." she holds out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 am

"After the food of course. There's no point in it if you have an empty stomach after all." Akuma smiles and takes her hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 am

Aqua smiles "ok then.." she walks him to the dining room. the room was full of food "choose what you want." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Akuma hadn't seen so much food in quite some time, in fact he had never seen so much food ever. "I haven't seen so much food before... I'm not sure where to start." Akuma said looking amazed at all the food.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Aqua giggles "i always go to the sandwichs first." she takes his hand and leads him toward the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

"These look really good." Akuma eats one of them. "Whoa, these are good. They were only sandwiches, but Akuma hadn't had one that was so well made before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Aqua blushes lightly "you think so?" she smiles "i made them actually this is normally all i eat and i give the rest to the townspeople.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 pm

"You seriously made these? That's amazing. Akuma said blushing a bit he tuned back to the food trying to hide that fact he's blushing. He continues to eat some of the sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Aqua giggles and takes a sandwich. she gets up and walks toward the door. "i'll be right back ok.. i want to talk to the soldier.." she opens the door and closes it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

The soldier stood merely yards away from the door. He gives a slightly saddened look to Aqua, though him feeling bad clearly isn't what the look is for. "What did you need?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Aqua looks at him and smiles lightly. "i was wondering why you acting like that with Fukuro.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:21 pm

The guards look turns into a very sour one, filled with anger. "You really want to know. Fine." His tone matched the way he seemed now, very sour. "I was abducted by demons who were looking to start a war. HE was leading them. And at everyone in the town he saw, he took a swing at them with that cross of his! I only lived because one of the other demons got to me before he did." It was clear that the soldier didn't want to say Akuma's name or nickname.

"That demon took me to a lab, I was grateful that I didn't die, but with all of what they did to me in that lab, I might as well have died." The solder's sour expression turned to one that was looking for some pity, it was understandable as to why he was, but on a soldier it seemed past sad. "I got thrown away with most of my soul intact from his experiments. If I didn't get tossed when I did I wouldn't be who I am now: A man with the blood lust of a demon, but I promised to only let that be demon blood!" The soldier drew the knife and cut his arm, it soon healed like it was never cut.

"That was one of the abilities that I sadly got from the experiments. My wounds heal almost at an instant, small ones anyway." The soldier walked up to Aqua. "How can you think you like him at all! You know nothing about his kind! What they do! He'll only use you to get what he wants! Then afterwards he'll bring you to the lab and be sure to take the soul, your soul!" The soldier was actually crying about that. Perhaps he did have feelings for Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Aquas eyes are wide "a...am so sorry.. i never knew you went through that.." she hugs him lightly. "but he's so nice he wouldn't hurt me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm

"Your not the first one to say that..." The tears kept coming from down from his face. "There must have been over 300 women that he experimented on... all of them said that very same thing." What Akuma said about over 300 people turned into demons suddenly had a real meaning to it. "It's so sad... to see innocent women basically slaughtered just to become succubi or warriors for the army... and all because of... him." The soldier picked up Aqua in his arms.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you. It's may only be my duty to protect you, but I'm doing this to help you, so I don't have to see you get hurt." It seemed that the soldier actually did have feelings for Aqua after all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Aqua blushes and wiggles around. "put me down i want to talk to Fukuro! i want to get both sides of the story.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lonely queen (Fukuro)
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next