The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lonely empty village   EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lonely empty village   EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lonely empty village   EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lonely empty village   EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lonely empty village   EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lonely empty village   EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lonely empty village   EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lonely empty village   Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   Voting_barA lonely empty village   Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lonely empty village   Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   Voting_barA lonely empty village   Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lonely empty village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A lonely empty village   Empty
PostSubject: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 am

It was winter in Japan and Lana had gone to visit one of the places from her past. No one lived here now, it was just covered by the frozen nature. Having the day off work she decided to travel to japan to celebrate the day she started her own business, the old tavern. In truth she had lost count of how many years had passed since then, but she remembered that it was winter.

After a few minutes of walking she arrived at the tavern, unlocking the door she lit a match to light up the lights in the room. she looked around the dusty cobwebbed room remembering how it was once busy with people, who would by now be all dead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 am

Sai walks around this empty looking village. "i feel sad for this place it seems so lonely.. I wish I could help this village but I can't." she looks around and sees a dim light. "Is someone still living here?" she walks over and peeks in.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 am

Lana pushed the wooden boards that blocked the fire pace away and lit a fire. It was too cold in the building. She took one of the stools and sat beside it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:21 am

Sai walked to the door and knocks lightly on it. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 am

Lana was surprised by the sounds coming from outside. She took her gloves out and carefully put them on as she approached the door. She sensed that the visitor was not human, nor was it badly injured. Lana stood behind the door taking a deep breath in before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Sai blinks and smiles lightly "uh.. Hello... I was just wondering if anyone else was in this town.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Seeing that is was a girl that was just a bit younger in appearance, Lana decided that this girl was not a threat taking off her gloves she moved a side to let the girl walk it. "No one has lived here for years." She answered, unsure on how many years exsacly now, "This was just a family business years and years ago." She turned to face the girl, "But what is your reason to come to this place? "
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Sai walks in "i was drawen here this place seems so sad..." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Lana looked around the room, "I could guess that this place was once full of life." Which was true apart from the guess part, she knew that it was full of life.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 am

Sai smiles and looks at her "Yeah I could tell there use to be so much life here... thats why i feel so bad for this place.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 am

Lana walked into the back room, looking at the dusty shelves she examined all of the drinks that were lest. Most would be labeled as poison from their old age, however when ever she came down here Lana would always restock for some new things. Grabbing two bottles of apple juice she walked out, "You could be stuck here for a couple of days, there was talk about a storm hitting this side of Japan in a couple of days" She explained as she placed the bottles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:23 am

sai smiles "i know it's going to be so pretty." she smiles more thinking about it she loved snow. "so are you human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 am

"Does it really matter? The world is full of different creatures at the moment all trying to live in peace. Personally the only way I see that happening is if we all just call ourselves humans, that way we can all be equal." She looked out the window, "Because some races are not excepted. I can tell that you are not 100% human as well, your body give of a different vibe, no damaged organs or common human illness."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:02 am

Sai smiles lightly "I wish it could be that easy but if we were all human we still wouldn't be equal it's how people are.." she looks at her and nods "your right am not human.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:13 am

She smiled as she played with her ring from her necklace, "You are right, but we can't be judged by our race." She pulled the chain from her neck and paced the ring on her finger, ""id rather be judged by other things. What about you?" she looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 am

Sai smiles "I wish there was no judging at all then we could all be happy with one another. Thats my job in life making others happier with their lives.." she twirls a piece of hair in her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:36 am

"What about your own happiness?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:43 am

Sai blinks and looks at her. she blushes lightly "Well I find happiness when I see other people smiling..but sometimes it feels as if theres something more out there for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

Leaning back int the chair she couldn't help but life, she shared something in common with this girl,"We all have a time limit, you should go and find it before the clock stops ticking." She said, "The word is big, trust me I've lived in it for longer then the age I look, and I haven't seen it all yet. You will find it if you search for it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:34 am

Sai smiles "I've been around along time to.. just not on earth.. Are you an angel too?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 pm

'An angle?' It explained why the girl had an innocent type aura around her, "No, i'm not an angel, it would be nice to be one I think, but I'm more of a monster." She said looking into the fire, it would be a long time until the storm would pass, "A monster that has to take lives to survive." She looked at the girl to see what she would think of the last comment. Her other hand started to fiddle with the ring on her finger, "But don't worry I won't take your's... you aren't really the type my kind would go for."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:10 am

Sai smiles lightly "We all have to do something to survive if yours is taking lives then so be it.." she looks at her "Why doesn't your kind go for someone like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 am

Lana grinned showing her teeth, "Wrong gender." She looked at the girl, "and i have never heard of my kind not using a human, since you an angel it might not count."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:58 am

Sai smiles "Oh ok.. but I can't really die I just come back after a day the same as always." she rests her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Though so." She looked at the girl, "So do you do some sort of undercover work here on Earth, or are you mainly here for a trip?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely empty village
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Villages-
Jump to: