The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lonely queen (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 pm

"Yeah. I'll be fine, just going to limp for a while, that's all." It wasn't the first time that Akuma had hurt his foot because he didn't wear shoes and it probably wasn't going to be the last. "So where would the records be kept here?" Akuma said forcing himself to get up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 am

Aqua holds onto him "there over here." she walks him over to a glass case.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 am

Akuma was limping like he said he would have to, only for some reason the pain was a bit more intense then when he normally hurts his foot. Did I actually break my foot? I seriously hope not. After getting this far I'm not waiting in some infirmary. Akuma looked through the records, none of them had his family name on it.

"Nothing... The lead was a dud..." Akuma said with some heartbreak in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 am

Aqua sighs "Am sorry. may i look at your foot?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 am

It was a bit of an odd question, well from a girl who he'd considered cute it was. "If you want to, alright." Akuma wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the question.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 am

Aqua smiles and takes off his boot. her hands begin to glow and she holds his foot "this will make your foot hurt less."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 am

Akuma smiled back at Aqua. "Thanks.." Akuma said with a twinge of blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 am

Aqua looks at him and smiles "Your blushing." she giggles lightly. her hands stop glowing "ok all done how does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am

Despite being told he was blushing, which normally makes it fade away, it doesn't for Akuma. "It feels... better. Thanks." The foot still stung a bit ,but he could walk normally on it now, so the slight sting didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am

Aqua smiles "am glad." she stands up "oh i just remember a book that might have some information." she runs to the back and brings out a big old book. she hands it to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 am

The blush fades from his face when he sees the book. The only word on the cover of the book is Ippan. Akuma's last name. "Whoa. Didn't think there was a book this big on my family."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 am

Aqua smiles "so this is the right book!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 am

"Yeah, this is what I've been looking for!" Akuma went to hug Aqua but with his still stung foot he sort of tripped and he ended up kissing her on accident.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 am

Aqua blushes deeply when he trips and kisses her. she freezes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:12 am

Akuma freezes as well. He takes a few steps back. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! Please don't call the soldiers!" Akuma was scared, he didn't mean to do that. And in similar situations from the past it normally didn't end very will.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 am

Aqua blushes deeply "i...its ok... i don't mind..." she smiles lightly. "that was my first kiss actually.." she blushes more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:28 am

"R-Really?" Akuma wanted to say more but the soldiers from before enter into the library and the one who warned Akuma before grabbed him by his jackets collar.

"I warned you to watch yourself! That was the only warning I'm giving!"The soldier throws Akuma to the ground and draws a hunting styled knife on his side. Akuma tried to get up abut the soldier stepped on Akuma's chest so he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 am

Aqua runs in between them "leave here now! he's done nothing wrong I asked him to kiss me because i wanted to know what it felt like!" she stands in front of fukuro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:45 am

"I'm sorry, but I gave him a fair warning. It was your own law for one warning and that's it. I'm only following your laws. Even a kiss, I can execute this demon for!" Akuma looked shocked and scared at the idea that this soldier knew he was a demon. "Yeah, I know what you are. And I know why your here! that 'lead' only sent you here so I could kill the infamous Akuma myself!" The soldier held the knife to Akuma's throat. Akuma was actually beginning to have tears run down now.

"A demon, crying. Your pathetic, but a free kill is a free kill! That's your kinds logic after all." The other soldiers only seemed to be cheering him on as Akuma cried unable to move and unable to speak from the knife at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 am

Aqua growls "dont make me hurt you!" when she sees the tears run down Akumas face she loses it. she from ice arrows and shots them off into the soliders arms and neck. two of them drop to the floor dead. "let Akuma go! Or do you want to die too!" her eyes were red with rage.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 am

The soldier looks up at Aqua and he seems deeply hurt. As if he actually had feelings for Aqua. "Fine, only because it's you my queen." The soldier puts the knife away and gets walking off.

Akuma still looks scared, not because of Aqua or the guard, but because his worst secret had been revealed. He was a demon, and basically everyone hated them for some reason. Akuma just lied on the ground, waiting, for death, for anything really, just something that would make him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 am

Aqua kneels beside him and hugs him "its ok.. i don't care that your a demon. i don't know what happened with my solider he's normally very nice.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 am

Akuma smiled, he was happy to hear that she didn't care that he was a demon. "Thank you." Akuma didn't need to say any more, he was far past grateful, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 am

Aqua smiles and hugs him tightly "your welcome..." she looks at him "is there anything i can get you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:21 am

"Just being here... with you, that's all I need right now." Akuma hugged Aqua back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lonely queen (Fukuro)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next