The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Weary Traveller (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am

Lock followed suit and placed melanie on the oposite bed, he lowered himself into a sitting position at the foot of it and drifted into a state of semi conciousness
"Well that is a fairly complex spell on this poor fellow, Im not sure if i can break it but ill try, and as for the girl, her wounds are substancial but I belive she will be ok once im through with her" and with that the doctor set to work, Johnny fidgetting anxiously around the room
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am

"What if cherynbol is evil.... what if Erik finds us... he's gonna kill Graham for real this time.... Oh no! Not my brother!" Johnny flew over to Graham and hugged his unconcious form, "I dont need to be gay bruh! But I love you! So be the hero and kill that Jerk and take the girl!" Johnny looked at Lock shly. "No offense to you if you like my mommy.... she isnt really my mommy... but... dont be jealous!"
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 am

he sighed
"Dont worry about that, my interest in Marianne isnt romantic"
Damn, he must be exhausted, he just said her name. Now the doctor knows more than he intedned her too.
Then Johnny's babbling about about his brother came to mind, ah well, i guess it dosnt matter now. Looks like the old woman would be hearing the full story from him.
"Just calm dont Johnny and stay out of the doctors way, she needs to be able to reach her paitients if shes going to help them"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am

"No I aint letting Graham go.... hes the only one left...the rest are meany's and praticlly worship Erik... now Ant is dead.... and what do you mean.... What's your relationship with my mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 am

"Alright, I met her in Naples when she was being attacked by some guys, I killed one of them and the others ran off in fear. She was nearly dead when I took her to a safe place to hide, she recovered and we were friends for a couple of years before she was stolen and i was killed. I wont go into it now but I came back. That was.. oh... 100 or so years ago now"
He paused to pull out a silver pistol
"this was hers, obviously as technology has advanced ive added to it, back in the day it was flint lock and powder" He smiled, reminicing
"As for my relationship, well shes the purpose for my existance, I live to make her happy and to protect her. Ive done neither since I found her. When Graham wakes up, if shes happy with him, my purpose will be fufilled. He can protect her better than I can, and he can make her happy"
He had said more than he intended and mercifully sliped off into his own mind to recover.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Well Graham can't make her happy.... Erik makes sure of it..." Johnny traced one of the scars on Grahams stomach thoughtfully. "He was burned alive several times and every bone was broken in his body... No one can ever kill Erik its just completely impossible. Graham would even tell you to take her for yourself and run and never turn back... he'd kill himself for her..." Johnny said thoughtfully hoping Lock could hear him.. because he knew for sure when Graham woke up from this spell that's probably what he intended on making Lock do.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

Deep in his slumber Lock heard his words, he wasnt about to let that happen. Lock had died many times over the years in his attempts to get information on her location, he wasnt about to let the one person that could make her happy die when he could take his place. He saw the way Marianne looked at Graham, even if she didnt know it yet, he was the one for her. If only for her sake he would make sure Graham lived.
In the real world night was creeping in and the doctor was working tirelessly to break the spell and speed melanie's recovery, she paused for amoment and sighed. There was alot to do, it would be a long night.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 am

Johnny woke up to see Graham standing over Melanie.
"Wha-"
"Shh!" Graham hissed. Graham looked down at Melanie and put his head to her chest listening to her heart beat. He started to growl. "She aint breathing! Help!" Graham started pounding on her chest and gave her Cpr. "Dammit!"
The witch Doctor's assistant rushed in. It was obvious that the doctor needed her slee. Johnny started to whine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 am

Lock snapped awake and clambered to his feet, his eyes took in the scene and he walked over to johnny and pulled him, not forcefully, out of the way.
At this point there was nothing he or Johnny could to, it was up to Graham and the assistant. A single tear rolled down his face, but other than that he showed no signs of grief. He didnt want Johnny to see how dangerous this was for Melanie, that would only make him more worried and those two needed to concentrate.
"She'll be fine, the assiastant is a professional and Graham isnt about to let her die"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 am

Graham kept pounding on her. Till the assistant pushed him away. She was breathing again but barely and it wasnt enough to calm Graham down. "I'm gonna kill him!" Graham rushed out of the building. "No your gonna get hurt!" Johnny screamed tears streaming down his face chasing after his brother.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:26 am

"You'll need help if your planning on fighting him"
Lock said as he grabbed his rifle and slid the bolt home
"But you cant do it while youre blind with hate, you lose focus. He fights with rage, if you control yours you have a better chance"
He grabbed Graham's shoulder, stopping him from opening the front door
"Im sorry to have to ask you this, but is that spell broken? Because if it isnt, you'll only be endagering her"
Lock looked coldly into his eyes, these eyes would not be decived.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

He stared down Lock. "Does it look like it's been broken? I mean would I be doing this if it was?"
Johnny looked up at his older brother. "I'm not letting you go, your gonna get yourself killed...please don't go think about this... We have all the time in the world to kill that meany.."
He sighed and looked at Lock and then back at Johnny.
He knew if Melanie was awake she'd get upset if he left.
"Fine you stupid Twerp I'll stay but if she get's hurt...or die on that bed...don't think you can persuade me again!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Lock was somewhat glad that Johnny had managed to calm graham down, he wasnt at full strength yet, none of them were. Johnny was tired from teleporting them all, Graham was still recovering from having a powerful spell broken from his body and Lock himself needed a little bit more rest because of that rapid healing.

Besides, they would need to plan their attack, not just rush straight in. Johnny was right, they had time.
"I'll go and wake the doctor, tell me if anything happens ok?"
He entered the corridor and entered the adjacent room "Doctor wake up, Marianne needs your care"
The old woman grumbled something about no rest for the elderly but hurried all the same. She went to Melanie's side and began examining her "shes not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Graham stared down Johnny. "Why you still standing here ya little twerp go!"
"Are you planning to do something stupid?"
Graham was taken aback... his brother knew him to well. His plan was to go back to Erik and tell him he had killed Melanie, Johnny and Lock and then out of Erik's anger he'd kill him. Then all three of them would be safe. If Graham told erik they were dead..he'd stop chasing them. "Just get in the house I aint gonna do nuttin!"
When he finally got Johnny in the house he quickly jumped in the woods and ran towards the pack before anyone can stop him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Lock entered the room again "wheres graham?" but he already knew the answer "That fool" he bolted out the door after him, he would have to do a bit of guesswork to get back to the clearing but he was confident that he knew where to go.
Damn him, marianne needs him, how can he just throw his life away?
He reached the outskirts of the forest and plunged into its depths
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Graham made it to the clearing and was hit in the face. "You stupid pig! Where is she!" He looked up to see Erik.
He growled and turned into his wolf form attacking Erik and snapping at his neck. Erik with all his anger phased into a wolf too attacking him back.
"What did you do! You stupid dog!" Erik snapped ripping at Grahams throat. Blood spread all over the forest floor. Graham turned back into a human smacking his head against a tree. He moaned in pain. Erik quickly phased and grabbed Graham by his hair dragging him into the woods.
"Where are they Graham? Huh where are they!" Erik grabbed a rock and smashed it to Graham's face multiple times. "Where are they!"
"Dead!" Graham spat blood in Erik's face. "I killed all of em I' sick and tired of all this happening!"
"You bloody man whore!" Erik roared. He struck Graham with the rock again. Knocking him unconscious. Several wolves came out of no where trying to bite Graham and kill him.
"Back away from him!" Erik snapped. With a wave of his hand the whole area surrounding Graham set on fire setting him on fire too. "Now no one can get to him.. and he'll burn to death... he killed my mistress so he will not come out of that circle till he's ashes."
Half of the wolves hackled as if laughing. It was impossible for anyone to get in or out of a fire ring till it killed it's target... "He may have killed Melanie but I half beleive Lock is alive...so I'd like to see him try to get in that mess... I don't feel Melanie's heart beat."

Johnny whimpered as the assitant attempted Cpr on Melanie again. "It's no use! Her lungs are too weak she'll die anyways."
"No, please help her!" Johnny whimpered.
The witch sighed and gave Melanie some herbs to help her breath.. "this should keep her alive for awhile longer till I find something better" the witch said walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 am

"You'll see it all right"
Lock had arrived just as the fire had started
He fired quickly and Erik was only spared a bullet to his temple by another wolf jumping in its path
"Damn" he cursed under his breath, Erik let out a howl of anger and charged towards him, Lock had just enough time to wonder what had happened to the lieutenant before Erik was upon him, raining heavy blows which Lock deflected with his file, using it like a staff. He pushed Erik backwards and flicked out his knife, attaching it bayonet style to his rife. He lowered himself into a fighting stance and charged, both combatants attacked and blocked in a dance of death, the other wolves mesmerised by the shining path carved by blade and claw.
But Erik was, as Lock had predicted, fighting with rage and he took full advantage of it. He moved the fight towards the fire ring until it was at his back.
Lock feigned a stumble and Erik charged in with a powerful swipe, only to hit air as lock rolled out of the way. Erik hit the rings barrier and was forced back, back into locks bayonet, Lock heaved and drove the blade deep into his spine, lifting him a few inches off the ground, suspended between the magical field and the blade.
The field responded to this as an attack to break the circle and began to heat up in order to repel the intruder.
"Put that fire out Erik, or it will be your death too" the other wolves were finally spurred into action and they charged, Lock drew his pistol with one hand, and propped the rifle into the ground, keeping Erik suspended. Lock fired round after round into his enemies, dodging attacks and protecting his speared opponent from freedom, but he was slowly faltering, his enemies kept coming and he could not keep this going forever.

I will not let this happen Marianne, I cannot let this happen!

His eyes seemed to glow red and he focused himself, this was for Marianne, he charged at his enemies who were surprised by this stupid action. He was in their very midst and they couldnt hit him without hitting their friends, though this didnt deter them. Lock felt the razer sharp claws and fangs digging into his body, his cries of pain mingled with the cries from the wolves sharing it. He raised his gun once more, at this range aim didnt matter and he fired indiscriminately at them. In a short moment there were bodies all around him, only a few moving in agony. They were no longer an immediate threat.
Lock wasnt fairing much better, he was bleeding heavily and couldnt raise himself above a crouch. He had no more bullets and would die from blood loss soon Well it wont be the first time he smiled faintly, he had done all he could do, hopefully Erik would either die and that would break the fire ring, or he would break it himself to escape. He hoped, and waited. Determined to see this through, then he would die.

Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

Johnny ran through the forest looking for his brother. "Brother!" He used his Lycan scent to find his brother. When he got through the clearing and deeper into the woods he saw Lock on the gorund. "Ahhhhhh no panicking here!!" Johnny started running around the fire ring panicking. He knew his brother was in there but he also had to save Lock..he could only choose one person to save. "Damn it decision making is for you, you effen Graham Cracker!!!!!!" Johnny whined. He heard his brother growl. "Then take lock and leave, you pain in the ass!"
"But... bubby you'll die..."
"Does it look like I give a damn..." he said laying on the gorund in pain.
Johnny whimpered but then made up his mind He started barking and hackling at the fire ring trying to make Erik take it down. Erik was too stubborn he'd live..but make sure Johnny's brother did'nt make it. Johnny with all his might knocked down trees with his strength and let them crash into the fire... it made the ring incomplete so that way anyone can get in or out. He saw Erik come out and attack him. He growled and attacked back. But since Erik was too weak he ran like a coward.
Johnny saw his brother laying on the ground right in the middle of the mess. His skin was burning and he was unconcious. He jumped in and pulled his brother out. Immediatly his wounds started to heal. But it still didnt mean he'd make it.
Johnny then quickly grabbed lock and used his teleportation to make it back to the Witch Doctor. The assitant quickly took Lock and put him on a bed healing his wounds.
Melanie was awake. "Wha- happened?" she said in shock.
Johnny only whimpered.
Melanie started to realize when she noticed Johnny's older brother was gone and started crying.
Johnny quickly ran back and got his brother but by the time he got back his brother was dead and was nothing but ashes.
Johnny sat in a corner crying as the doctor started to put all the golden ashes in a jar.
Melanie was so upset that she got sick again and her wounds reopened. Lock was healing quickly but it did'nt help anything... Melanie was in bad shape again.
Johnny sat there staring at the ceiling refusing to get up to eat or drink for three days.
Then a week passed and no one noticed the Jar of ashes had fell and broke and the ashes disappered,
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 pm

After that week had passed Lock was strong enough to talk, but he simply didnt know what to say. How could he tell Johnny that he had sacrifised his own brother for him when he didnt have too? Melanie was only getting worse too damn, how could this have happened
He tilted his head to the side so that he could see melanie on the other bed "Marianne" He faded back into unconciousness, his body healing. In another Two weeks he regained conciouness and was able to stand, he went in search of Johnny, he had to tell him about his power of ressurection, so thta something like this wouldnt have to happen again, he broke the news gently, but Johnny still cried for four days,drinking little and eating less. Lock stayed by his side the whole time. After the four days he convinced Johnny to eat properly, half bribing him with delicious food and half threatening him with "Your brother would be beating the crap out of you right now", it worked.
After that he just sat at Melanies side, never leaving and hardly moving.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Graham woke up in shock and gasping for air. He looked around to find himself in the woods back in the clearing.. Just awhile ago he swore he was dead. He ran into the town not daring going to the Witch doctor. It'd be safe for everyone to thinkk him dead a while longer. He went into a public bathroom and washed his face. He was sweating non stop. He panted and dryed his face with a towel and then slamming it onto the table with strength he didnt intend to use. He was shocked when he did. He finnally looked at himself in the mirror and almost screamed. His eyes were deep red and golden making it look like there was a super nova going on in his eyes.
He started to growl and picked up a waiting chair and flung it at the mirror. He must have done something worng.. He was now half demon. It was a good thing and bad. This meant he could'nt die and he'd be so much stronger than Erik but it also meant he'll need blood. Tears came out of his eyes from frusturation. Did he make a pact with the devil himself and not remember it?
It did'nt matter if he was dead or not now he could protect Melanie... he ran to the Witch doctor. It was in the middle of the night so every one was asleep. He crept towards Melanie.
He gasped... she was hardly breathing and she looked like death itself.
He sat on the bed beside her and without thinking kissed her and stroked her pale white cheek. His hands started to shake and he cryed over her tormented body. she was going to die... slowly.. there was no way to save her except one way. He looked at her vein at the side of her neck and without thinking it over bit her. She woke up screaming in pain. But Graham held on to her struggling form he then bit his own wrist and made her drink she pushed away but he forced it on her.
He didnt know if Lock woke up and at the moment he didnt care. She was coughing and shaking violently but he then grabbed her and bit her again restarting the whole process till she was forced to drink.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 am

Lock reacted instinctivly, he wasnt even fully awake when he flung Graham against the wall and held his knife at his throat. AS he came to his senses he relaxed his grip a fraction
"Who the hell are you, If you dont tell me now i'll kill you where you stand"
He looked so much like Graham, except for his eyes, those eyes burned with a power Lock could never match. He could feel the strength in the Graham-like-man's body and wondered why he wasnt being torn to peices right now, this man could certainly do it.
"Johnny, go get the doc now, this guy did something to Marianne" But he stood frozen, staring at Graham "Now Johnny! I know who he looks like but she is more important!"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 pm

"I am Graham, you idiot." He snapped growling. He pushed Lock to the side not forcefully but impatiently. The witch doctor had come running out and was at Melanie's side.
"Move..you can't help her..." Graham said to the doctor. She just nodded and moved to the side. Melanie looked up at Graham, frightened.
"What did you do?" she sobbed. "What happened to you."
"I don't really know..." He said sadly but truthfully.
Melanie only crawled away from him still scared. When he saw her do that it hurt his feelings, what did he do last before he died?
He looked back at her his eyes slowly tturning golden again but when he was full of anger or power they would easily turn back to red. His scars dissapered and his aura made it look as if he was a God. I must have made a pact with a devil... there was no way this just randomly happens to people, he thought.
He saw her neck wound and what he did to her and realized he was'nt finished and if he did'nt finish she'd be dead in less then thirty minutes.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered.
"No, Graham, just let me die please..."
He would'nt listen to her. He bit her again and then snapped her neck. She fell back onto the bed lifeless.
Johnny gasped. "You killed her!"
"No I did'nt..." Before Lock or Johnny could hit him Melanie woke up sitting upright gasping for air. All her wounds healing quicker. She was still the normal Melanie but just a tint of Graham's blood in her would help her heal faster. As her body reset itself with Graham's blood she stumbled and fell to the floor still gasping for air as her lugs started to heal. She started to shake violently as her whole body started to shift and she turned into her nymph form. Faerie like wings sprung from her back and her eyes sparkled like crystal. She then fell back to the ground and went into a painless sleep. He knew she was frightened of him so there was no reason to stay... Lock would take her and protect her like he always did and Johnny would follow them. And he.... he would go find Erik, kill him, become Alpha and then leave Melanie and let the pack die after its generation instead of using Melanie. Then there would be no harm done to anybody. Even though he did'nt want Melanie just for the sole purpose of getting a son and a new alpha... he loved her.. But he knew she was frightened of what he become so it was best to just leave.
He shook his head sadly at Johnny giving him a stare that meant stay away. He hoped Lock would do the same. Graham then walked out of the building and went into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Lock carried Melanie back to her bed and placed her down gently. He brushed the hair from her face and set out after Graham.
He caught him just as he was about to re enter the woods.
"She was just scared because she didnt know what was going on you know"
Graham looked back but said nothing.
"She loves you, you know that right. The reason she was in that state was because she thought you were dead. If she finds out you left her just like that after giving her life she will probably fall apart again. You are the piller of her life"
Lock gave a slight chuckle
"And if your worried about being a demon, dont. When I died trying to save her, a long time back, I made a deal with soemone. I dont know if it was god or satin and I dont particularly care. It has allowed me to search for her, and now that ive found her, shes not my Marianne anymore. She is your Melanie. Now get back there and make her smile, I bet she hasnt smiled in a while"
He stood there with hands in pockets, a smile playing around his lips and a serious "Ill kill you if you make her sad" look to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Graham just started laughing. "I know who I made a pact with I think you could have easily tell by the way I bit her... Satan's got me now.. and go ahead try to attack me... It was your job always was... now I need to complete mine.. Yea I know she loves me.. but do you think she wants to be with someone who now has to kill an innocent person just to survive. My gawd its sickening being Lycan and now demon-vampire. You think she'd like that? No... there's someone else out there for her... me I'm going to go corrupt this Lycan pack and do what was meant to be.. so if you'd please let me go or I'll have to do something about it..." Graham said now getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:29 pm

"Ill stop you if i can, and ill lose. Bur Melanie is the kindess person I have ever met, she will accept you. And innocent blood need not be shed, Johnny would volenteer, and its not easy to kill a lycan, you know that. All you would have to do is leave some blood for him to regenerate. I would let you have mine if i was going to be around much longer"
he sighed
"I only lived this long because I had my purpose, now that she loves you, you can protect her better than i ever could and easily make her happy... well my purpose is finnished. I dont know how much time I have left, but it wont be too long, Im nothing without purpose. So unless you want her to be left without someone to love and protect her, then back to her."
He began to fade slightly around the edges, he guessed he had about another day left to live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weary Traveller (Open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next