The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Weary Traveller (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am

Melanie nodded. "I promise I'll come back here...I'm serious I'll be back.. unless I'm dead...nut I must go now..." Melanie started to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 am

(sorry for the wait, had to go to work)

"Is it likely that he will try and hurt you? If so then Im coming too"
His tone showed that he would not be swayed on this, and with that he stood and helped her to her feet

Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Melanie backed away. "No you can't come. Go please. I promise I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Lock let out a long sigh and looked down
"If he is going to hurt you I cant simply let it happen"
When he raised his head she was gone
"damnit"
He searched around for about an hour in hopes of finding some clue as to where she had gone, but he couldnt find anything in the dark.
Melanie, why wont you let me help you?
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Melanie was able to sneak away and get to her house just in time. Luckily she didn't forget the water and quietly shut-the door behind her. A few minutes a wolf appeared in the house and it formed into a young man. His brown hair was wet and matted and he looked like he'd been through hell. His blazing golden eyes looked at her angrily.
"Melanie?"
Melanie stood there shaking. "What?" she managed to say.
"I smell something on you...It's human or something...."
Melanie froze. He was smelling Lock's scent.
"There was scent on tree's everywhere... but I did'nt see anyone, Erik"
Erik smirked. "Alright I beleive you... I know your going to do as I say cuz your afraid...and that's how you'll stay...right?"
Melanie nodded.
Erik moved quickly over to her like a Predator stalking it's prey. He grabbed her by the waist and breathed in her scent. But he gagged. "It's male, Melanie! Are you sure you didnt see anybody."
"Yes I'm sure!"
"Ight then... cuz your my gurl and like I told you before anyone who comes near you I'll kill them... and if you associate with a male I'll hurt you very badly you understand?" Erik said it as calmly as if someone was giving a Kid directions on where to go. That frightened Melanie even more.
But Melanie nodded so he would'nt get angry.
"Remember that day when me and my brothers hurt you badly... one of them got killed Melanie...over your own recklessness and some fool had jumped in and took you away it was a matter of time before I got you back, and if that punk takes you again I swear..."
"Who are you talking about?"
Erik ignored her and kissed her harshly then let her go a she gasped for air. "Ahh no one in paticular, you were too young to remember the beating and the fire, and that freak..."
Erik's memory flashed back to a red-eyed gray haired boy, he clenched his fists....he was ready to kill him when ever he saw tht boy again.
"Come on babe, I'll be happy if you sleep with me tonight ight."
Melanie nodded. She'd sleep with him even though it made her sick to do it... as long as it made him forget about the boy she met out in the wood today.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

Lock couldnt sleep, there was something very familiar about Melanie and it was driving him insane that he couldnt pin-point what it was.
"I wonder what Marianne would think of this"
The realisation hit him like a hammer, thats what was familiar, Melanie was the girl he had saved in Naples all those years ago. So she changed her name.
She had grown so much since he last saw her, still, she looked younger than she should. After all these years she should be very old indeed
Well, she is a nymph, they live much longer than humans
He smiled, but the smile didnt last long, someone was hurting her. His face contorted into pure rage, she had been stolen from him and now she was being hurt. He screamed his anguish into the night, tomorrow would be someones death day.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 am

Melanie slipped back into her white sundress she felt like she was going to be sick but she could'nt show her disgust in front of Erik. She didnt feel like getting in a fight with him. She felt his arms wrap around her softly and he kissed her neck then bit her.
She screamed in pain. "Stop it Erik! Please!" He pulled her onto the bed and sucked almost all the blood out of her. Her face turned pale and she layed on the bed still as death. "Sorry love but I have to make sure you don't leave this place tomorow till I make sure there is no male around. Not your fault... you can blame him for your suffering."
He bit her neck once more to make sure he only had a few drops of blood in her. Of course she'd heal but it would take a day.
"Please stop," she started to cry.
Erik only laughed. "Your more beautiful when you suffer..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 am

Lock spent the remiander of the night preparing his weapons, the last thing he would need tomorrow was a missfire or a jam, he put together his rifle which he usually kept dismantled and spread throughout his many pockets.
He had all he would need, and a few surprises to go with it.
The cold wind was the perfect companion, it helped calm him, he needed focus. Mindless rage could be dangerous for him.
Never the less he kept an ember of hate alive in him.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am

When morning came, Erik had left to meet with his Lycan pack in the mountains.
Melanie layed there in tremendous pain. She had tryed several atempts to go see Lock but she was praticlly paralyzed. Erik had made a huge gash in her neck so the new blood would flow out so it was impossible for her to heal. Erik promised her he'd heal her when he returned but she was afraid for Lock's life she didnt know what to do..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

Lock waited until midday before getting worried, something had gone wrong. He bagan to search for footprints or something similar to help him find her, always with his rifle at the ready. Malaine was light on her feet so following her path was difficult, it took several hours to find the trail and several more to follow it to its end.
It lead into a thick grove of trees, which had a small timber house in a clearing at its center. He fought his urge to rush straight in, he would need to be careful here. After he was satisfied that there wasnt an imediate threat he crept towards the house and slowly opened the front door, it make a low creak Damn, the whole house would have heard that, ahh well, no time for regret
He abandoned all aspect of stealth and rushed inside.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

Melanie heard a noise and started to cry in fear more blooded leaving her wound. It must be Erik... It was over he had killed Lock....just another innocent by stander dead because of her, she softly cryed and closed her eyes almost falling asleep till she felt a presence in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 am

"Melanie, tell me who did this too you"
There were tears in his eyes as he rushed to her side, tearing off part of the sheet and binding it around her wound
"I figured out who you are Melanie, do you remember Naples?"
He was talking half to distract her from her wounds and half because he was worried she had no memory of him.
There was a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

"What those Naples mean?" Melanie whispered hoarsly. she sounded lie a dead person she looked like it too. she started to drift off but tried her hardest to stay awake. Erik had did his hardest to erase her memory. He allowed her to keep one person in her memory. He said anyone but the "freak" and she chose her brother...but he was long dead now...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 am

"We were friends back in Naples, a long time ago now, I promised then that i would always protect you. Has he stolen your memories form you on top of everything else hes done?"
The pain Lock felt by seeing her like this was almost physical
"Marianne, I promise I will make him pay for this"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 am

Melanie's neck went numb she couldnt feel anything. "I'm not aloud to say anything...it would be safe if you left...he is after you... If you did know me I must have been pathetic...he said I was that's why I deserve whats happening now.... so this is my punishment so you must go and leave..." Melanie said tears streaming down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 am

"You were never pathetic, he hates you because your are pure and he isnt. You were and are the most exceptional i have ever known"
He held her close
"Let him come for me, I welcome the chance to end him. I will protect you with my life Marianne, I will not abandon you"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:27 am

"Who's Marianne?" Melanie whispered still trying her hardest to stay awake. "And he hates me.... cuz I'm cursed....I can't give him a son...I can't have kids, he's alpha of his pack if he has no son...the pack dies...so he hates me for it...," Melanie whispered. "You can't he'll hurt you must go for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 am

"You were Marianne, before he stole your memeories. I will not let him live after what hes done to you, there is no force on this earth that will stop me"
He held her closely
"And you wont be able to persuade me otherwise. Now, when you said pack i assume hes a lycan? My father used to hunt them, so ive picked up a few things"
He gave her a reassuring smile
"besides, im not exactly human myself although i appear to be, which will give me an advantage"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 am

Melanie started to shake violently her blood started to clot at her neck. She started to cough non stop and gasp for air. "Please you need to go...you don't understand you may be able to escape him but I can't!" She sobbed in frustration.
Melanie heard howling and the front door slam open. Erik's pack was surrounding the house, and she saw Erik. She started to whimper in fear. He spoke in his native language of incantations and Melanie stopped breathing and she went into a dark place.
"Now that she's praticlly dead...but will be back with us when your dead....dont worry it was just a death spell....right freak..." Erik growled at Lock remembering the boy very well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 am

"You stupid bastard, you just made the worst possible decision"
He raised his rifle
"because now im really mad"
He fired two rounds in quick sucession, hitting both of Erik's legs.
He then drew his six inch blade and rushed at the lycan with a powerful upwards thrust
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

Erik growled in pain and grabbed Lock's arm before he could stab him. Several wolves started to jump through the windows and surrounded lock but one went to Melanie and put its fangs to her throat.
Erik nodded to the one wolf at Melanie's throat. "Kill me and she's dead."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:58 am

"such a coward, how can you call yourself an alpha wolf when you hold hostages and cant even face me one on one?"
Lock was trying to make him angry, hoping that he was as arrogant as he sounded. The pack would help his plan too, a one on one battle would be very appealing to those monsters, especially since they were sure their alpha couldnt lose.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Erik's wounds healed and he stood up laughing. He looked at the one wolf by Melanie and the wolf clamped down on her throat.
Erik then got closer to Lock. "She's no damn hostage... she's the packs girl... and once I break that bloody curse she gonna give me what I want..then I promise you her death will be quick and painless, but if you try this now," he looked over at the wolf again and it bit down on her neck. Melanie started to gag as blood splurted from her mouth. "She'll die pretty painfully. And once she's dead I'll give you what you want I'll fight you...or you could save her life and leave."
The wolf by melanie bit harder and Melanie screamed in pain. Several other wolves started to rip at Melanie. Making blood go everywhere.
Erik started to Panic...the bastard really wont giv up and leave...
He threw a punch at Lock and sent him flying.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

Lock smashed into the wall sending cracks spreding out from the impact, and then to Eriks surprise he stood back up.
"You see, there is a thrid option for me here"
He drew his pistol and fired on the wolves attacking Melanie, he had loaded it with silver bullets, he didnt know if they would kill them but he knew they would hurt a hell of a lot more than usual rounds.
He shot each one of them straight between the eyes, and in a matter of seconds he had cleared them off her body.
His red eyes seemed to glow as he looked towards Erik
"This bullet is for you"
He loaded a single round into his rifle and fired, the round sailed into Eriks forhead.
He staggered back but remained standing "Is that all you got?" he screamed the words at Lock, and then his head exploded.
"Explosive ordinace laced with silver, try getting up from that"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 am

Erik's head slowly started to heal. But it would take several days and only a couple hours for the other wolves.
Melanie was hypervenalating blood was everywhere and she could'nt breath she was being drowned by blood. She cryed and tryed to breathe as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weary Traveller (Open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next