The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Weary Traveller (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Graham slowly got up to his feet and leaned against one of the walls. He heard a few of his pack members whimpering. Graham started to growl. "Go!" he roared.
The wolves backed away slowly but then ran off.
Ash glared at Graham. "You should'nt be standing? It seems you got a bit of demon in you...Interesting I may just keep you locked up some where... you could get dangerous."
Ash looked at two of his guards and then they knew what to do. The doors started to close. "Dammit no!" Graham screamed.
He pushed Lock and Duke towards the doors. They tried to protest, but Graham was too strong. Before the doors shut the guards had Graham in chains he tried to fight them off but couldn't. He saw Lock and Duke running down the tunnel. "Lock take Melanie and my pack away from the cave and run away and don't come back! You hear me!" Graham screamed before the doors shut, seperating him from Duke and Lock.

(Back at the cave)

Melanie was jerked awake. She almost screamed. It was Johnny, he was crying.
"Oh my god! Johnny wants wrong!" she said holding him.
"Something is wrong with Graham, and Lock and Duke. I can feel it..."
Melanie did'nt know what he was talking about it... but it frightened her.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 am

Duke was struggling to get free.
"We have to go back for him!" she yelled. "What about Melanie? What will she think when we come back without him!" but Lock just kept walking with Duke slung over his shoulder and bound by her hands and feet. If not for the ropes she would have run back to the council.
Tears were streaming down her face.
"We can't leave him we just can't." Her struggling stopped and she sobbed.
"Can't you help him?" She whispered weakly. Lock gave her an icy stare that said 'don't you think I would if I could?' She shut up and looked away.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Graham was tied to the ground panting heavily. He tried his hardest to fight the guards off but it was no use. Not while he was in Ash's home.
Ash kneeled down beside Graham. "You really are a lot of trouble." Ash then stood up and waved his hand to dismiss everyone. The council left including Erik, the guards hesitated. "Go, he can do nothing to me, he's too weak."
The guards nodded to the Alpha and left.
Once everything was silent for a long time Ash undid the chains on Graham and dragged him to his feet. "Interesting, you have the same power your father use to have."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Once Duke had calmed down enough Lock placed her on the ground and let her walk on her own. The atmosphere was heavy between the two, they both felt as though they had betrayed Graham by leaving him behind.
Partly to start a conversation to distract Duke from what had just happened [and partly due to his burning curiosity] he told her of the voice on the wind he heard back at the council
"The memory haunts me, it was chilling. I know that I have never heard a voice like it in my life, if I had it would be stuck in my mind forever, it was terrifying and soothing at the same time. But even knowing that, I have the strangest sense of familiarity when I think about it. Have you ever heard of such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm

(duke reply now!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"No." But she was lying. The voice had sounded familiar, something from her life on the streets. One night in winter she had been sick and doubted that she would make it through till morning. A voice, she can't remember what it said, calmed her down and she fell asleep. She woke the next morning, she was still sick but alive.
“I think were almost back.” She dreaded showing up without Graham.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Johnny saw Lock And Duke and jumped out of the trees. "Hey guys!" he said happily but then frowned. "Where's Graham?" he said tears starting to well up in his eyes.

(back to graham)

"What? What did you just say about my father?" Graham said not believing what he just heard.
"You heard me. Your really are becoming just like your father. I think he'd be pleased to see how you've changed into a powerful alpha."
"Shut-up!" Graham roared. "You hated my father! You killed him and you killed my mother! And now you want to take Melanie away from me to!"
Ash only smirked. "Is that so? You beleive I'd ally myself with someone like Erik? Maybe your father should explain it to you himself." Ash said releasing all the chains off of Graham's body. "Come on out Greg it's safe everyone's gone. It's just me and your son."
"Stop it! You liar! I'll kill you!" Graham screamed pounding on Ash's back as Ash held him down. But then the atmosphere dropped and everything became cold. Graham could'nt speak. When his father was alive he was one of the alpha's of alaska anytime anyone was near Graham's father the temperature would drop. Graham turned around to see a tall man gazing at him from one of the cliffs on the second story. With one swift movement the man appeared in front of Graham. "Hello son."
"Dad?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm

"Im sorry, there was nothing we could do"
He walked past Johnny as Duke comforted him and into the cave, Melanie needed to know this. She needed to know how Graham ahd sacrificed himself for them, how he was a good man and how he was nothing at all like the monster Erik. The bastard who just wouldnt die.

He froze mid step, the voice was back
Ahhhhh... Vincent, it has been a long time since we last talked properly
"What the hell..."
Hell would be right Vincent, Im the one who made you a devil
A face appeared where the voice emanated from, It looked at him with condescension.
"Explain yourself"
Oh so forceful, no fear at all. Thats what I like about you Vincent. Now to business, the truth is you signed a contract. You should have died but I let you live. I turned you into a borderline immortal, and you really have been amusing. But its time to collect
“Well that answers some questions”
Now Id like your soul if you don’t mind
Lock thought for a moment
“How about a new deal, I’ll put some others in a position to sell you their souls, you take them immediately and then I’ll give you mine”
now that sounds simply too good to be true, whats the catch
“You put part of my soul in a locket for Melanie, If I die so does she, and I don’t want that to happen”
hahahahah! You really are hilarious Vincent, the face of a Shinigami speaks to you and you bargain with it? Fine, I like your spunk, you’ve got a deal

Last edited by Mr. Lock on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Graham looked at his father in shock. "Yes it's me and don't worry Jenny is still alive to. "
Graham knew he was refering to his mother. His mother was still alive... but impossible he saw them get executed...
"But I saw you two..."
"Yes.. it was a good trick on Ash's part. But we wanted to come back and get you but it seemed as Erik had control over you."
Graham could'nt speak. This was so unreal. Ash was...evil... why would he help him? Or maybe Ash wasnt all that evil.
"Erik was able to bring himself back to life. I had to accept him in here, but only so he can gain my trust. But now I need help killing him." Ash whispered. "But first I must let you your mother and father go. It won't be long till Erik leaves and goes and trys to take Melanie."
"Damn it..." Graham muttered trying to stand up.
"Sit down son. First we need a plan." Gregory said.
"Yea a really really good one..." Ash mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:44 pm

"Lock, what in hells name was that!" Lock looked slightly shocked at her out burst for more then one reason.
"Seriously! What the hell!" She was starting to panic.
"Calm down Duke. Can I see you over here for a second? We need to talk privately."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm

"So you could see it too?" Lock asked once they were in a private chamber
"Obviously!"
"Ok, so you heard our deal? Now all we have to do is force Erik and his friends into a position where they think they are going to be oblitorated, then... it... will make a deal and take them. Solves our problem"
"that simple huh" Duke said with a sarcatsic tone
"Well getting them to think they will die is the hard part"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:54 pm

"Well I'm not so good with plans and stuff so I can't really help you there. Perhaps we could try to think about this later, we still have to talk to Melanie." The thought of her reaction to what happened to Graham when they told her scared Duke a little. She reacted badly and she didn't even know him that well.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Melanie slowly woke up from her nap hearing argument outside. "Graham?" she called out. But when she looked up all she saw was Lock. Her heart started to race. "What is it? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Lock explained things as gently as he could, but he couldnt completely soften the blow for her. He paid close attention to the descriptions on Graham's valour and talked as little of Erik as he could, never the less it was a disheartening conversation.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Melanie broke down crying. "He's dead... they're going to kill him. No.." She shook uncontrollably. It was only in a month that the baby was due and she was suppose to die. How can this happen?
"Yes it is possible that ash killed him," someone said from the stone doorway. It was Erik. "I wouldnt try anything you two, I'm beyond your power limits," he said smirking. "Let me take Melanie and I promise not to hurt that lil bastard inside her."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 pm

"Like hell you sick bastard"
He stood infront of Melanie and then whispered to her "Make a run for it, I'll hold himas long as I can, which wont be long. Just get out of here and hide somehow" It looked like the face wasnt going to get its souls after all.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Erik only grinned. "You begged for it," he said. With one swift movement of his hand he threw duke and Lock across the room letting there heads smash across the rocks. Melanie screamed.
"Oh dont worry they will live unfortunately." he said picking her up.
"Let me go!" she screamed.
"No never again. It will be just like old times I'll watch over you and have you as mine, once this child of Graham's is born I'll feed it to the vultures and be rid of it." he said walking out of the cave towards his men.
"No please dont..." she whimpered. "Not my baby please... please let it live..."
Erik only laughed. "What so it can come at me when its old enough... i dont think so... your mine Melanie so you might as well get use to it." With that they disappeared in the woods. After awhile they showed up under a waterfall going into a hidden cave Erik tied Melanie's arms and legs and layed her down. He had knocked her unconciouss so she couldnt see where they were going. His clan preparing just in case Graham escaped.

(back at grahams cave)

Graham, Ash, Jennifer and Gregory appeared at the cave. Everyone was knocked unconciouss and Melanie was gone. "Shit no!" Graham roared angrily.

(back to eriks cave (lol) )

A boy in a leather jacket appeared under the water fall snapping one of the guards neck. He appeared in front of Erik. "Hello bro, i think its time I kill you."
"In your dreams Mitch!"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Duke's world was slowly gaining colour again. Light began to grow brighter and muffled voices became clearer. Slowly her world was returning. People’s faces were still smudges in her vision. She closed her eyes.
"I think she just sleeping." said Graham.
Duke’s eyes shot open and she leapt towards the sound of his voice.
"You’re alive! And here?" She was happy and confused. There were lots of other faces in the room, people she didn’t’t know. She saw Ash and screamed. She backed into a wall and cowered.
"No!" She yelled.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Ash sighed. "If I didnt really like you. I'd have killed you already be thank-full girl."
Graham looked at Duke. "Relax it was all an act to get Erik away, besides what happened here!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm

"He came here. Lock tried to protect her, but Erik was to strong. I've only just woken up." She felt dizzy and touched the back of her head. She winched and looked at her hand, there was blood. She looked around the room.
"Has anyone seen Lock?"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Graham sighed. "He's fine. I put him in a private room to rest I have no doubts when he wakes he'll be fuming mad."
"Well soon we may not be able to wait on him, Erik is strong and god knows what he could be doing to your alpha female." Gregory said.
Graham sighed. He was still in shock that his father and mother stood there side by side. Too much was happening too fast.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 pm

"So who are all these new people? We haven't been introduced yet." She was looking at the two people standing by Graham. She looked from Graham to the people and back again. They looked similar. Was it possible they were related?
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"Um this is my father and mother," Graham muttered.
"MOMMY!" Graham heard someone scream. It was Johnny he jumped into Jenny's arms hugging her tightly."
"Oh my gawd johnny you've grown!" she said happily.
"Oh no running to daddy right?" Gregory said rolling his eyes. Then he just smiled and looked at Duke. "Hey I'm Gregory."
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm

"I'm Duke. It’s nice to meet you." She said bowing slightly. She thought back to when she had a family. To her own surprised she felt jealous of Graham. She tried to suppress the emotion, but it wouldn't go away. She was ashamed of her self thinking about her own wants at a time like this.
She focused.
"So what do we do now."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"We go fine Melanie Kill Erik and then your revenge will be completed," Graham said packing some weapons. He was shaking uncontrollably. He was going insane knowing Melanie's was with that monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weary Traveller (Open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next