The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Luka rolls his eyes, "I wasn't worried about that.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

"I figured." King said putting down the book and picking up one of the paper seals. "Take off and turn your back to me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Luka blinks and looks at King. "Take off my jacket? Your not being very clear on that King.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:38 pm

King sighed. "Just let me see your bare back. I need to put the paper seal there." King said holding the paper seal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Luka nods his head and takes off his jacket and shirt. He turns around and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 pm

King put the paper seal on Luka's back. He grabbed the monk staff. "There will probably be a lot of demon magic trying to resist being pushed out of you. So it's probably going to hurt a lot, just get some of that angel magic working along with the paper seal and it should end sooner than later.." King put the end of the monk staff on the paper seal and started a chant, which made the paper seal glow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Luka frowns, great more horrible pain probably. He sighs and his pants turn white as he starts to use his angel magic. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He was a bit afraid the chain would come to try and stop this, that would just be more pain. Maybe he shouldn't have done this.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:06 pm

King chanted more and pushed the monk staff into Luka's back harder. The seal on the paper transferred on to Luka's back. The seal was an anti demon seal, it would cancel out all high level demon magic and even keep most demons away from Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Luka groans loudly and clenches his fist. The pain was almost as bad as the brand Zess. He'd much rather be attacked by thousands of demons again that were going for his blood. Didn't hurt as bad besides they all died anyway. He grits teeth hard and squeezes his fists more when the seal transferred.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:21 pm

King continued the chant and slowly brought the monk staff away from Luka's back. He quickly gave Luka's back a hard open hand palm strike in the center of the seal. Making the leash glow black and shatter like glass.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Luka gasps and coughs once the leash shatters. He groans and pants lightly. "Damn.. That was painful.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:33 pm

"I told you that it would be painful." King said looking at Luka. He patter Luka's back. "You handled that like a champ." King chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Luka looks at King and sighs. "Of course.. I've been through something a lot painful than that.. But I would have rather been attacked by a thousands demons than go through that.." He chuckles softly and takes a few more deep breaths before standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:45 pm

"Alright, I think you'll be happier now that you're released from the grip of the demon king." King said picking up the books and bringing them up to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Luka sighs and smiles lightly. It was nice to know the demon king wouldn't be able to torment him anymore. He stretches and puts on his shirt. "Thanks King.." He rubs the back of his neck, but something had to be up why did Smoke talk to him, it seemed like something big was being planned.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 pm

King came out of the attic and grabbed the monk staff. "No problem. If nothing else I was happy to rid the world of a little less evil. And they seal on your back will protect you from most demons, including hybrid and mixed blood demons. Along with higher ranking full blood demons as well." King explained looking at Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Luka looks at King for a moment and chuckles. "I guess that's nice.. At least I get to keep more of my blood that way.." He crosses his arms, "King that underling of yours Smoke or something.. He made it seem like you and the other king was planning something.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 pm

King blinked. "Smoke..? Sorry, but like I said, no names. So I can't say that I really know them or not.." King shrugged his shoulders and looked at Luka. "And like I told you, my plan is just to retire. What this Smoke person must be referring to is the plan that the other leader is forming."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Luka sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "Well the person I'm talking about is an ex-underling for you guys.. You know the only one I left alive.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

King blinked. "Sorry, but we have a lot of people working under us, if some die in the process then I'm afraid that I have no reason to remember them." King said looking at Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Luka groans and sighs. "You guys are so annoying.. I'm going to find that other stupid king.. It's annoying that I don't know what's going on with you guys.." He grabs his jacket and waves at King.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

King waved back at Luka. "My apologies, but I've told you what I can."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Luka nods and starts to search around for the other king.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:14 pm

The other king pin didn't seem to be anywhere near by.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Luka sighs and send out a spell to find the other king. He starts to head back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next