The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Eckzahn blinked seeing Luka frown and glare at one of the waiters. "What's wrong Luka?" Eckzahn asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 am

Luka blinks and looks at Eckzahn. He smiles slightly and waves his hand. "Uh nothing master.. No need to worry.." He was acting just a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 am

Eckzahn looked at Luka. "You can tell me Luka... You're acting a little nervous, we could go somewhere else if you'd like.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 am

Luka looks at him and sighs softly. "No it's fine here master. There is.. uh it's the waiter over there.. It's another demon king.. I'm just nervous he'll realize it's me in a weak state and try to come after us.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Eckzahn blinked and looked at Luka. "Are you sure you don't want to leave then? It's not like there's any problems with that.." Eckzahn said looking at Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Luka looks at him and smiles. "It might be suspicious and cause him to follow. Maybe if we act normal he might not notice us.. I mean I do look different.. I could try to hide my presence but.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

"Alright.. If you think that's the best idea, Luka.." Eckzahn said, he leaned over the table and kissed Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Luka blushes and smiles at him kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Eckzahn smiled and held Luka's hand. Eckzahn put in an order with his other hand from a touch screen device hooked up to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Luka smiles and kisses Eckzahn hand. He looks at the screen and giggles. "That's neat."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Eckzahn smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, it is pretty neat." Eckzahn kissed Luka's hand and then kissed Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Luka blushes softly kissing him back. "Master I'm enjoying this thank you." He looks out of the corner of his eyes seeing the waiter staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

"I'm happy to give you a nice date." Eckzahn smiled warmly and kissed Luka. "We can play it off..." Eckzahn whispered to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Luka kisses him back and blushes. He smiles and nods his head. "Alright.." He whispers back. "I can't wait to get a new swimming suit master."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Eckzahn smiled warmly. "Yeah, I'm sure you'd look amazing in any swim suit though."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Luka blushes and giggles looking at him. "Really master?"

The waiter comes over and smiles at Luka. "Excuse me I'm sorry but do I happen to know you. You kinda smell like Luka, a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38