The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Eckzahn smiled and finished the drink. He kissed Luka lovingly. "Thanks you.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:50 am

Luka kisses him back and chuckles softly. He smiles at Eckzahn "Your welcome master.." He kisses him lightly and hugs him. "Would you like to rest now?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:41 am

Eckzahn smiled lightly and kissed Luka back. "Yeah, rest sounds nice right now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Luka smiles and stands up walking to the kitchen. "You rest I'll have something cooked up for you when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:44 pm

"Alright Luka." Eckzahn smiled lightly and took off his jacket and shirt. He laid down on the bed and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Luka cooks the food and sets it in the fridge. He goes out back to the house Kings car had been at.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 pm

The car was still at the house. There was no one in the house other than King and a cat. King was cooking a meal over the stove.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:27 am

Luka hides in the shadow and watches King for a moment before sitting under the window. King seems relaxed, what could they be planning with all the stuff he seen before. He could get a read on what they were planning. This was a bit annoying for Luka, he's never had trouble with a mission like this. He looks at the leash still hanging from his collar, rolling his eyes. Damn demon king must have know this was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 am

King grabbed a ladle from the kitchen and opened the window that Luka was sitting under. He gave a swift bonk onto the top of Luka's head with the ladle. "Do you understand what private property even means?" King said looking at Luka, he was holding the ladle so tightly that his knuckles were white, so he was clearly not happy seeing Luka here.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Luka blinks and rubs his head looking at King. "I don't really care, I have a mission.. How did you even know I was here?" A ladle really?
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:18 pm

"Do you think I would still be alive right now if I didn't have such keen senses?" King said looking at Luka. "And mission or not, you can leave now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Luka rolls his eyes and stands up. "What are you planning? And this would be so much easier if you'd just let me kill you.. Then I'd at least be closer to finishing my mission and I'll even leave you alone.." He chuckles and crosses his arms looking at King.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:33 pm

"My plan has nothing to do with what our underlings have stolen." King said looking at Luka. "And if you actually wanted to kill me, then you would have done it when you had all of your chances at the market." King smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Luka look at King and frowns. "I won't kill in a public place.. Last time I did that a whole city had to die.. Besides it's to much trouble to explain why you had to die.." He looks away and sighs. "Fine what is your plan? Wait there's another king person or something right? Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:48 pm

King sighed. "Look, we have special rules in our group. No names, no questions, and leave when you feel your job is done." King said looking at Luka. "And my plan is just to retire in a foreign island, far east from here. Whatever the other leader is planning is no business of mine. The same rule applies to where they reside."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Luka sighs and gets annoyed look on his face. "Those are annoying rules! If I can't finish this mission, this stupid cursed leash will stay with me forever and I won't be able to serve my new master!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:53 pm

King sighed and looked at Luka. "Let me guess. It's demon magic?"  King asked taking a look at the leash.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Luka blinks and looks at King. "Demon king magic so yeah I guess demon magic.. The curse goes with the brand Zess I have.. It's just the last part of his contract that he has a hold of me.." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Why? You think you can break it? Good luck I have one of the highest ranking of hybrid magic and I can't do crap thanks to the contract.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 pm

King looked at Luka. "Come inside. I probably have something that can get rid of demon magic here." King looked at the leash. "And regardless of the magic ranking i can probably cleanse it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Luka looks at King "How could your cleanse work any better than mine? I might not look it but I do have some angel in me.." He sighs though and walks inside.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:08 pm

"Some angel is no where near as cleansing as a full angle. Plus you're a hybrid, which likely weakens you're angel abilities and limits them as well." King said closing the door behind Luka. "Sit on the couch, I'll get what I need for the cleansing."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Luka really didn't want to sit but he is made to sit on the couch. Damn what the hell is up with this leash! Did he have to listen to people he's been around in this world for more than a day? How annoying. "Tsk.. Your probably right.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:16 pm

King went into the attic and brought down a few books, some paper seals, and a monk staff. "This should be everything that will be needed for the cleansing, Zess."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Luka looks at King and the stuff he had. "Why do I have a feeling this might hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:24 am

"Relax, it's not like I'm gonna shove anything up you or whatever." King said looking through one of the books, none of the books had any titles on them and they all looked very worn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next