The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Izayoi yawns as he walks through the cherry blossom fields. He looks around a bit bored "I wonder if anything interesting will happen today.." He turns on his headphones ignoring whatever was going on around him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:59 pm

A normal woman in a black suit walked past Izayoi and dragged him by the back of his shirt collar to a more private place of the fields. She took off Izayoi's headphones. "Izayoi, correct?" The woman asked taking off her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at the women who grabbed him. He glares at her slightly "Yes I'm Izayoi.. What do you want?" He was on guard.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:10 pm

The woman handed Izayoi a card that looked like a drivers license with Miia's and Izayoi's picture on it. Above Izayoi's picture it said "Host family".  "Congrats, your a host." The woman said walking off and leaving Izayoi behind before he could say anything to stop her.

Miia went up to Izayoi. "Um.. excuse me.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at the card "Host? What... Hey get back here!!" He frowns and looks at Miia when she walks up to him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:31 pm

"Are you my host..?" Miia asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Izayoi blinks and raises an eyebrow looking at the card then back at her. "I guess I am.." He was totally confused on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Miia hugged Izayoi tightly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at her a bit surprised "Who are you? What's this all about?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:46 pm

"I'm Miia, and I'm part of the Cultural Exchange between Species Bill.. I'm supposed to be given a host family.." Miia smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Izayoi looks at her "But I'm not really a family it's just me.." He looks at her and crosses his arm "So how do you get picked as a host family?" He starts to walk since he was tired of just standing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 pm

"I'm not sure.." Miia asked following Izayoi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Izayoi looks at her "So your going to be living with me now?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Miia nodded. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Izayoi sighs and rubs the back of his neck "Fine..." He looks at her and smirks slightly. He thought she was pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Miia smiled warmly and blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Izayoi smirks and laughs slightly bring up his headphones. "So tell me about yourself.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Miia shrugged. He was sure how to explain herself. All she really knew is that she had a really long snake tail and she thought of herself as a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:59 am

Izayoi blinks and looks at Miia. He shrugs and yawns "I guess we're going home then.." He starts to head back to his house a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:42 pm

"Okay." Miia smiled happily and followed Izayoi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Izayoi yawns as he walks into his house. He sits down on couch and turns on the tv. He sighs as he thinks of something to do. "Make yourself at home.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Miia comes into the house and goes around it for a while. After some time she get's her whole tail in the house. There's loud noises, almost construction like noises, coming from upstairs
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:42 am

Izayoi blinks and gets up when he hears the noises upstairs. He walks up stairs to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:35 pm

The woman in the suit from before walked out of a room at the end of a hall way, a room that wasn't even there before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Izayoi blinks and frowns at the women "What did you do to my house?" He was starting to want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next