The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

King and Time (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:40 pm

Flippy looks a Gray "Explain the justice in the war.." He sudden changes to his evil form. "God just shut up about justice this and that! Lets just kill anyone that gets in the way! I'll be joining!" He smirks and chuckles crossing his arms.

Boris looks at Gray and smirks. "So you want me for my powers to create doors that go where I wish them to?"

Ukyo blinks and raises his eyebrow. "Me, get information? Well what about Ace the red queens knight, he's trusted by everyone.. He doesn't seem that close to anyone, he's got a weird feeling to him though.. I don't really care for him though.. Besides I'm working on some projects in the other world I probably wouldn't be around all that much.."

Soul chuckles and gets comfortable. "They sure do ask a bunch of questions don't they.. But you should've expected this Gray.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:53 pm

"I was well aware of what would happen Soul." Gray responded. He looked at Flippy. "Then take this." Gray smirked and threw Flippy a key with a tag on it. The tag had the number 20 on it. "That will be you're room, you are welcome to stay whenever you like, you may also claim your gold after today." Gray looked at Boris. "That's mostly it." Gray nodded. He looked at Ukyo. "True as that may be, I want you for this Ukyo. And I can make you an offer that will make you want to rethink those projects." Gray smirked, he seemed to think he had something that Ukyo would really want.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Ukyo blinks and looks at Gray. "What offer?"

Boris hums softly as he thinks. "If I join you make sure the war doesn't get anywhere near the amusement park.. That's part of my home and it's super fun~"

Flippy smirks but changes back to normal. "I haven't said that I will join.. I don't want the library or the garden where I stay hurt.. I'd also want more books.." He turns to his hero self "I want the evil mage and his gang put away they're causing a bunch of problems and I'm unable to protect everyone from all of them alone.." He crosses his arms as he looks at Gray.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:09 pm

"If you want to know the offer, then see me after the business here has finished." Gray said looking at Ukyo before shifting his attention to Boris. "I'll do what i can to keep the war away from the amusement park then Boris." Gray said before looking at Flippy and sighed. "To all three of your personalities, is there any possible way that you can agree on one things that will satisfy you? That will make this much easier."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Flippy looks at Gray and sighs softly. "Unforantly I can't.. You've made the evil one happy.. But I could settle for books and having the dark mage and his gang from making so much trouble. Their getting worse and to close to my home.."

Soul smirks and chuckles "Oh what happened to giving them all what they want? You said it'd be no trouble getting them what they want.. I think you should give Flippy what he wants.. You just don't want to protect the garden since it's connected to the rose garden at the red queens place right?"

Ukyo raises any eyebrow, "I won't make any promises but I'll see what your offering.."

Boris smiles "I guess I'll join but I want cat nip and fish too!" He laughs and jumps around cuddling his boa.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Gray tossed Boris a key with the number 28 on it. "Boris, your catnip and fish will be in your room within the hour. And you gold will be available by tomorrow." Gray said. He looked at Soul. "I will give them whatever they want, but dealing with someone who has three personalities is more difficult than someone with one." Gray shifted his attention to Flippy. "Flippy, I will try to keep the dark mage back for now. And i suppose   I may find a way to spare the gardens."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Flippy smiles slightly "And the books?" He was pretty happy with the agreement.

Soul smirks and chuckles. "So what if he's got three personalities.. Ukyo has two.."

Boris smiles and catches the key. "Awesome!" He runs off to his room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:37 pm

"All the books in the world can be given to you to do as you please." Gray said to Flippy. "Three opposite personalities are harder to deal with than two." Gray said. He just tossed Soul a room key with the tag of 20 on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Soul catches the key and gets up. He grabs Flippy by the back of his collar. "Come on stupid!"

Flippy gasps and struggles as Soul drags him. "Can't breathe let go!!"

Soul smirks and looks back at him "What a pity.." He drags him out.

Ukyo looks at Gray "What a great time you got going on.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:56 pm

"Screwy as they may be, they will play their roles." Gray said. "I assume you want to know what exactly I have to offer you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Ukyo chuckles and smirks. "They will if you can get them to work together.." He nods his head "Yeah.. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:04 pm

"Do you recall that old boyfriend of yours? The one that Joker almost managed to steal away?" Gray asked seriously, clearly he had something on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Ukyo blinks and looks at Gray. He turns away slightly frowning. "Yeah I remember.. Why bring that up?" He grips his arms tightly trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Gray tossed Ukyo a picture of Jackie, it was Jackie painting a portrait of Ukyo. "Freedom." Gray said simply. "I'll allow you all the money you think you may need and you can leave your position as Mad Hatter with all of your powers intact, if you chose too. You can have a happily ever after with him, and with the money I could give you, you can live a rich, happy lifestyle."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Ukyo blushes and looks at the picture. "Where is he? I want to see him, this could just be an old picture.. Even if I quit this position I won't be rid of that horrid personality.." He looks a Gray serious he didn't want this to be a joke.

Joker smirks as he watches from his bubble about what was going on in the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:17 pm

"He hasn't moved from his place since you two were last together. He's still majoring in art and that picture is less than a week old." Gray said looking at Ukyo. "That picture was also his final assignment for his freshman year. You clearly meant a lot to him, and still do."

-------

https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1063
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

King and Time (Fukuro)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40