The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
time for a singer (fukuro) Vote_lcaptime for a singer (fukuro) Voting_bartime for a singer (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
time for a singer (fukuro) Vote_lcaptime for a singer (fukuro) Voting_bartime for a singer (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

time for a singer (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

time for a singer (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Yohioloid walks up on stage and looks out at the crowd. he smirks and takes a deep breath and begins to sing.

Remilia sighs as she walks through the crowd. she really didn't want to work while yohioloid was singing.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Zero walked through the crowd as much as he could before it got to think so he couldn't eve n move anymore. He had heard some of Yohioloid's stuff before, Zero could easily admit that he liked his singing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 pm

yohioloid smiles and bows that was his last song for a the night the next singer was coming up. he walks off the stage and goes to the vip area. he went to change into his party outfit.
Remilia smiles and looks around she was stick. "how am i suppose to watch for a demon if i can't move!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Zero somehow managed to get his way out of the crowd without being trampled on by all of the fans. Zero sighed relieved. "What the hell is..-!" Zero smiled. Apparently someone was careless and let Zero accidently take their vip pass. It was really an accident.
"Nice." Zero said running around eventually finding the vip door and with the pass he walked in no problem.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 pm

yohioloid blinks and looks at the person who just walked into the room. "hello.." he was change is clothes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm

"S-Sorry did I walk in on you or something." Zero said looking to the side, he was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 pm

yohioloid looks at him and smiles "its fine we're both guys..." he was almost done changing into his party outfit.
remilia gets out of the crowd and falls through the door of the vip room. "oowww..." she sighs and holds her face "ouch my face..." she rubs her face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

"Are you okay miss?" Zero said kneeling down to the girl who fell.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

yohioloid chuckles and puts on his jacket. "it looks like everyones getting in here.." he smiles lightly.
Remilia blinks and looks around "aahhh! am sorry i didn't mean to come in here... am fine.." she gets up and goes to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:33 pm

"I have a second vip pass, you can stay here if you want to." Zero said pulling out the same vip pass he used to get in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm

yohioloid smiles "so are you guys fans?"
remilia smiles "thank you my names remilia scarlet aam a demon hunter..." she bows and takes the vip pass.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm

"Well I'm a fan.." Zero said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

yohioloid looks at zero "your..your not one of those crazy fans are you?" he backs up a little.
scarlet looks between the two.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm

"Of course not. I just like your music.." Zero said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 pm

yohioloid smiles "ok thats good.. then you guys can call me yohio.." he chuckles and looks at them both. "so would you two like to come hang out with me?"
Scarlet blinks "but uuhh well i need to watch for demons.." she looks at the ground kinda feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

"I don't really have anything important going on.. so I guess I could.." Zero said looking at Yohio.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 pm

yohio smiles and chuckles "alright!" he leaves the room and waves his hand for them to follow. a demon was in the middle of a room throwing people. "wow.. how did we not hear that?"
scarlet jump up on stage and plugs in her guitar. she plays a song and the demon begins to cry in pain.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Zero drew his sword and the rune markings on it glowed. Zero ran up and slashed the demon in two with ease. Zero's legs wobbled a little and he fell to his knees. He was panting.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

yohio and scarlet run to zero "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Zero was shaking. "Damn... this body is so old..." Zero chough up some oil.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm

yohio picks him up "we'll get you to a repair shop.." scarlet nods and smiles "we'll get you fixed.." they both run out of the club and towards the repair shop.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Zero's eyes were fading. At this rate, he would actually die.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:05 pm

yohio busts down the repair shop door "help!"
scarlet runs up to the counter "please! someone help us!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Someone walked out, and the minutes he saw Zero he took Zero into the back room. "We'll do everything we can to help your friend" The man said walking out of the back room then back into the back room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm

yohio looks at scarlet and smiles "i hope hes alright.."
scarlet nods "me too..." she looks at the ground worried and upset at herself. "i should have noitced that demon before hand.. its all my fault.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time for a singer (fukuro)   time for a singer (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

time for a singer (fukuro)
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next