The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
King and Time (Fukuro) Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
King and Time (Fukuro) Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

King and Time (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

King and Time (Fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Ukyo blushes lightly and looks a the picture. "I want to see him just for a little bit if you can do that.. I'll join you.."

Joker sits up and pops his bubble. "How sweet I'll leave that kid alone this time though.. Seems like I couldn't ruin the mad hatters love life how boring.." He chuckles and smirks.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:51 pm

"I don't plan on starting the war for a while. I'll contact you when I do. But until then, go ahead and spend time with him. I'm sure he'd love to see you again." Gray said looking at Ukyo, he handed Ukyo a key, it didn't have a tag on it. "Oh no, it seems that Jackie lost the key to his apartment. How lucky of you to find it on the side walk." Gray smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Ukyo looks at the key and blushes with a big smile. "Thanks Gray!" He quickly turns around and starts running. He disappears as he walks through the door. "Jackie I'm coming for you!"

Joker appears in the throne room and claps his hands. "Aren't you so sweet? Getting to lovers back together.. You sure are interesting~ Full of surprises~" He chuckles and floats around closer to Gray. "I'm almost curious what you'd give me now.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:07 pm

"You could certainly tell me what you want too." Gray smirked. Gray was happy with himself, he had met Jackie before and told talked with him about Ukyo, Jackie certainly did want Ukyo back, so Gray was happy to arrange it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Joker smirks "Earlier you said you had something I would like just like Ukyo.. Tell me what it was.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Gray smirked lightly and wiggled his hips. "How does a harem of cute boys willing to do almost anything you want them to sound?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Joker looks at him and laughs "I'd get bored of all them in no time.. Come on think some more.. I bet hatter knows me better than you do.." He smirks and sticks his tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:24 pm

"How about this?" Gray said pulling what looked like a black wrist band out of his pocket. "Looks can be deceiving. So think carefully before you ask what it is."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Joker blinks and tilts his head as he looks at the wrist band. "I'm not going to say anything.. What is it? Looks interesting~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Gray handed the black wristband to Joker. "Put it on, then think about someone. After that, drop it to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Joker blinks and takes the band. "Hhmm I'm drawing a blank right now... Help me with a name.. Look what you did gave me something so interesting that leaves my mind blank.." He laughs and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 pm

"It's something very interesting that a.. friend of mine made in their spare time. So, why don't you just think of me, or perhaps Jackie would be better for you." Gray smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Joker chuckles and smirks. "I already said I wouldn't mess around with Jackie, I didn't draw him away from Hatter so I'm bored of him.. So I'll go with you.." He drops the wristband.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:16 pm

The black wristband shakes and quickly a nude clone of Gray appears with a black band around his right wrist. The black wristband was nowhere to be seen now. "Congratulations," Gray said. "If you think about someone else then the black band on the wrist will work like the black wristband did and it will change... well me here into who you're thinking about. Or rather who's really on your mind, and the clone will act exactly how you want them to act."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Joker blinks and chuckles. "Very interesting~ But you know I want something else too.. Since I'll be an ace I should get a bit extra right?" He smirks and looks at Gray making the clone change to Jiku. He wanted to see Gray reaction.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Gray blushed when the clone turned to Jiku, Gray got his composure back quickly though. "What else do you want? 150 pounds of gold?" Gray asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Joker frowns a little disappointed in Gray reaction. "No fun I thought you might get upset if I made Jiku show up.." He smirks and chuckles lightly. "No I don't want money.. I want to make sure that I can still have fun if you actually win the war.. I like how things are I get to have a bunch of fun~ Make sure I still get to have fun, you know how I work right?" He smirks and changes the clone to Arrow. He laughs and wraps his arms around the clone. "Lookie Lookie I got the lap dog!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:41 pm

"If I win the war then you will still be able to have plenty of fun Joker." Gray said, he blushed more when Joker had taunted him. Gray smirked. "Yes, you do have the lap dog."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:49 pm

"Hhmm I guess I'll join.. So why aren't you going after the lap dog and the knight exactly?" He hums and changes the clone to Ace. "Oh my god I'm having to much fun with this thing! Why would you give this to me anyway? I thought you would use this thing to trick your enemies.. And are you really going to attack the purple queen she doesn't do anything and she's got all those kids who could be a problem..
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm

"I gave that to you as payment to join my side. And I have more than one of them. And I will only attack the purple queen if she attacks me first, otherwise I will try to leave her out of it." Gray explained. "You have plenty of fun with that." Gray giggled and winked..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:01 am

Joker smiles "Well that's nice of you.. She isn't like the other queens though.. So I'm glad your not going to attack her.." He hums softly and nips the clone. He blinks and looks at Gray "What about twiddle dee and dum? Boris kids.." The clone changes between Dee ad Dum.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:05 am

"They can join if they want, otherwise they're in the same camp as the purple queen. So long as they don't try anything, then I'll move on." Gray explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 am

Joker chuckles and smirks. "You better get them.. Their little hell raisers.. Just tell them Boris is here alright.. They'll join no problem.. If they get orders from any of the queens we've lost them.." He hums and starts to head toward the door. He looks at Gray "Can this thing turn into like a dog or something? Just so I don't have to have a person following me around all the time.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:20 am

"Yes, the clones should be able to turn into animals." Gray nodded. "And I'll be sure to get the twins then." Gray said looking at Joker. "Enjoy your new toy." He said winking and wiggling his hips playfully.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:25 am

Joker chuckles and changes the clone to a puppy. "Have fun with your little mage but let him know what's going on.. Also might want to keep the creator away from him.. They use to be more than just friends ya know~ He might get his feeling stirred up again if he sees him.." He smiles and waves as he disappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

King and Time (Fukuro)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next