The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
cry of the soul  - Page 7 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 7 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
cry of the soul  - Page 7 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 7 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

cry of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:38 am

"I don't know..." he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

she taped on finder nalin on the table as she looked at the menu again, "I think I might get a wrap and water." She said as she made her mind up
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:24 pm

"I want some noodles" he says with a childish grin on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 am

She looked around to see if there was a waiter or if she had to order from the desk, "I'll go and make to order then." She smiled as walked over to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

"Okay then" he said as he watched her, he then leaned back in his chair, as he looked out the window, and just watched the world pass him by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 am

Arisa walked back to the table and not to lond afterwoods the food arived, "Anything good out their?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

"Not really" he said turning to her, and taking his noodles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 am

Arisa took her wrap and took a bite out of it.She looked outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

Lelu started to eat as he turned to look out the window too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am

It took a while for Arisa to notice, but this wasn't one of then icer parts of the town. IT just seemed so dull looking. She wondered why it was like this, "So where abouts are we?"she asked. she also didn't know much about this town and where anything is.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Lelu looked out the window, "I think this more of the poorer part of town, so there isn't allot down here" he said a bit coldly, he couldn't help it, after years of seeing this kind of thing, one dose grow use to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 am

She justed nodded as she took a sip of her water and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 am

Lelu finished his noodles, and sighed happily, "Regardless of there of uu there wealth, they makes some good noodles" He said with a bit of smile. A sly grin appeared on his face, "So, its just us here then? So, is it a date?" He said, playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 am

Arisa was close to choking on her water at the last remark,"Purly business you are after all training me hand to hand combat. No magic allowed... even though I did use it a lot bsck then." She laughed as she remembered each time she used her magic in the mock battle.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am

Lelu laughs lightly as she choked, "I guess your right" he said also thinking back to the fight, he nearly beat her too, "Next time, I'll get you" he said with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

"Who knows, you might beat me and my magic one day." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 am

"Yea, one day" he said softly with a smile, "Hey, how did you learn magic?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 am

She paused thinking the best way to describe it, "Well, I guess you could say I was born with it." She never really thought about it much, "If there was some way of learning, I would learn the other elements." She added while thinking of what it would be like to be able to control the other elements.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 am

"Oh I see" he said a bit defeated, he kinda hope that she could teach him something......Something aren't meant to be..... He thought as he let out a soft sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 am

"I mean basic spells shuld be easy, but you would need to study really hard and get the right stuff not all the fakes that are out there." She said, "There is this one mage girl, well she isn't fully a mage, but she does have a spell book. So those type of book might more for a human."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Lelouch eyes flickered to life, "Really?" he said excited, "Where can I get one?" asked, his words were rushed, like a little kid at the ice cream shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:17 am

"Hm, dunno maybe old book shops. But like I said half are fakes. Or you can find the mage girl." She said and then though to add, "Only I don't know who she is so if you want to search for we start from scratch."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 am

Lelouch smiled and gave a small nod, "Yea, that sound awesome" he said happily, "Learning magic is gunna be fun" he said as he beamed, he liked learning interesting things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 am

"It is." She smiled as she finished her drink.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 am

"What's like, using magic I mean" he asked turn to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

cry of the soul
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next