The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
cry of the soul  - Page 5 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 5 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
cry of the soul  - Page 5 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 5 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

cry of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

Lelouch nodded, "Yea....I'll be fine..." he said as he winched in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 am

Arisa didn't buy it, "Prove it." she said showing no emotion on her face, "You don't sound okay."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

"Don't worry, I've had worse" he said, standing up properly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

"so you like getting beaten?" She asked as she threw the sword in the air and caught it with her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

"I'm still breathing arn't I?" he teased, as he spun his sword between his fingers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm

As much as she tried not to, she smiled, "you shouldn't talk like. Anyway you can make the first move." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

"Alright, but I won't hold back" he said giving a smirk, as he dashed towards her at blinding speeds, much faster then before, as he attack with force much greater then before, he wans't going easier on her anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Eh, that speed is not possible. Arisa jumped back and motioned the water to grab her. She had not yet had time to make the wayer roprs perfect, but hoped it will still work. The water pulled her back to the lake, however it pulled her in. Arisa quickly swam to the surface. "That wasn't normal speed, right?" she asked as she pushed her self back on top of the water surface.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Lelouch smirked, "Nice dodge, but that was normal for me, I can tone back down if you like" he said smugly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

"Nah it's fine. At least I know your seeded now." She said as she motioned the water out of her clothes and hair. "Any more surprises?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 pm

"Hmmm...i'm half demon" he said with smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Arisa stood there, "Half demon, so what one of your parents were human and the other was a demon?" she asked as she walked on top of the water back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 pm

"Well....Not really half,I have demon blood flowing my veins" he said as wait for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 am

Arisa charged straight at him. just think your playing base ball and your going to hit a home run. She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 am

Lelu charged at her as well, he felt the swords clash in the middle, the forced the clashed with was powerful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 am

Arisa pushed with all of her might before stepping back. Hoping that he will loose his balance, which would give her an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 am

Lelouch didn't let up, he manged to hold her before pushing back himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 am

Arisa stumbled a bit and moved back making as much distance as she could between them.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Lelu didn't let, he charged at her again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 am

Arisa should have given the final blow when she could have, she could see that she was losing so far. In the corner of her eye she could still se drops of water in his hair. She smiled as she let out some air out of her mouth that sarted to freeze any on the remaining water that was on him,then continued to move back towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Lelouch felt strange, as if he's body was getting colder, he stopped and looked down, the water on him was freezing over, "Damn" he said softly, as he tried to figure out what to do, and the only thing he could think of, was to take out the user, Lelu rushed toward her, as he attacked aiming for her chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 am

From his stall she was able to motion the water to grab her back to the lake. And this time she was able to stand on the surface of the water. "You win," She sighed, "I cheated, I used my powers." She said as the the ice on him started to melt.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:50 am

Lelouch smiled "Yay" he said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

Arisa siled, she was more happy that she was able to get out of this with out being brused. She slowly walked towards the shore but did not get off the water, "Well, how did I go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Lelouch walked over to her, "Pretty good, but with skill think yours, not allot I can teach you" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

cry of the soul
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next