The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
cry of the soul  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
cry of the soul  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
cry of the soul  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
cry of the soul  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
cry of the soul  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
cry of the soul  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
cry of the soul  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
cry of the soul  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
cry of the soul  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
cry of the soul  Vote_lcapcry of the soul  Voting_barcry of the soul  Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

cry of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Lelouch leaned against the wall of an old building. His hands were in his pockets, as a smoke by in his mouth, giving a air of swag about him. He gave a small sigh, "God.....so....bored" her said slowly
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Arisa walked down an alley way dancing around to her iPod. She felt slightly bored and wanted something to do. She wanted a break from training and do something fun. When the song stopped she noticed something that was coming from one of the forks on the road. She didn't think when she turned the corner and allowed gush of water to put the fire out... only to find out that it was a person smoking. She bit her lip. Crud, what did i just do?
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Lelouch stood still as water dripped from his body, then took the smoke out and threw it a way. He then turned to the girl who come around corner, "thanks" he said flatly
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:36 pm

"Eh no problem." she smiled hoping to change the mood, "Smoking is bad for you anyway. Who knows I might have just saved your life." She quickly pointed out things were not turning out too well and it would be a miracle if could change.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Lelouch shrugged, "I guess, but next time just ask me to stop, I'd rather no be soaking wet" he said he took of his shirt, and ringed it out, Showing his muscular physic, "So what are you doing around here?" he asked
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 pm

She felt like an idiot for what she was about to say but it was the truth. "I smelt smoke and thought it was fire." She explained, "I only came this way because I was bored."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Lelu put his shirt back on, still wet, "I see.....Well let's do something" he said simply
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 pm

A wave of relief hit her, he was not i'm-so-mad-that-i'm-going-to-kill-you. "sure, what did you have in mind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

"I don't know...." he said like a teenager, "Anything you want I guess"
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm

"Hm," Arisa looked up at the cloudy, "How about we just go for a walk?" She suggested. Then she realized that she had not introduced herself yet,"Oh I'm Arisa by the way." she quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:20 am

"Yea, and I'm Lelouch" he said as he started to walk in a random direction
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am

Arisa followed him. He didn't look like he has an adult yet which meant he was still a kid,"And anyway aren't you a little young for smoking?" She asked as they turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 am

Lelouch pouted, I'm 18 I'll have you know" he said defencelessly, "Besides it's my body, and i'll do anything I want to it"
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am

"But why would you want to damage it like that? I mean your just a human, humans can't really heal themselves unless they are special." she replied. It was the one thing she didn't really understand about humans was that they took things that harmed there insides which would one day lead to their death.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 am

"l am kinda special..." He said softly, thinking back to the woods
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

"Really, that's so cool then." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 am

"you think?" He said softly, "But I nearly died so whats a few smokes?" He flatly has.wondered down a path
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 am

"Well then, you should value this second chance of life you had. It shows that the world still needs you. How knows you might be the person to change this whole place." She said as they turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

Lelouch laughed softly, "I'm just a lowly human, when I die ill disappear into the sands of time and be forgotten" he said as he followed hernn
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 am

she turned around to face him, "how do you know that?" She asked, "It doesn't have to be like that. your the creator of your future and your the one who can control it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 am

"i understand what you mean, but human nature doesn't allow feelings like that, thats just the world" he said trying to answer he question
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 am

"You said you were special." she pointed out with a grin on her face, "Just think about what I said before and give it ago one day. 'Kay?" She asked as she continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am

Lelu thought for a moment, "Alright I will" he said, hoping that she was right
Back to top Go down

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

"Great." She smiled as came to a stop. Their pathway stopped at a large blue lake.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 am

"Wow" he breathed as he looked out over the lake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cry of the soul  Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  Empty

Back to top Go down

cry of the soul
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next