The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moonlight (lelouch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Lelouch wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew it was dangerous, so for the moment he stay behind her and watch, he didn't what to make things worse, "Be Careful" he whispered to her
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:44 pm

"Go away!" she screamed throwing a huge tree branch at him. He only caught it and tossed it back at her... it hurt smack in the stomach...she gasped for air as she fell.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Lelouch stood up, "Anna!" he called, as he moved in front of her, "You bastart" he growled
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Mitch laughed not caring what Lelouch had just said "be careful mortal!" he said about to punch lelouch.
Anna quickly got up and pushed Mitch so he could'nt hurt lelouch. "Go away!"

"No!" Mitch snarled..."Mortal you should be afraid..." he said in a calm seductive voice...
Mitch took off his shirt and started literlly ripping his chest open. His eyes turned black and in two second a gigantic black wolf stood in his place... he mauled a tree clean out of the ground with one paw then roared.

Anna grabbed Lelouch and ran...trying to keep Lelouch in the shadows were Mitch couldnt catch them.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Lelouch ran hard, as he followed Anna's lead, he didn't want to caught by that things, the only thing he could do was run
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Anna stopped Lelouch straight in Mid air... Anna was surprised by her own quickness. "ok I think he's gone." anna said crying softly. she was scared... Why in the world did Mitch show up out of no where....why???

(zane you can play mitch's part too if you like. i think its only fair)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm

"Good" he said softly, as he noticed Anna crying, he then gave her a soft smile, before kissing her, "Don't worry, were gunna fine" he said softly, as placed his arms around her quickly, "So smile for me....please?"

(oaky, thanks)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm

"Why should I smile when he's some where out there! For all I know he's watching us right now!" Anna cried.
Her heart hurt badly...she used to love her werewolf...Mitch was her life till he turned her then everything became a living hell then she realized he didnt love her just wanted her...she was a toy he was obsessed with her.. wanted her as a trophy nothing more...
But lelouch... so far he didnt seem anywhere near close to being like mitch...Lelouch was perfect. But how was she going to stop Mitch from hurting Lelouch... she'd rather get hurt...she hasnt felt love in almost 4 centurys...no wonder why her heart hurt...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"Because I think a smile suits you" he said simply, he was scared too, but he wasn't gunna let it show, he put on a brave face, "I'll protect you" he said softly, he wasn't sure what was really going on, but he knew her heart was hurting, and it was his fault, an thats he needed to destroy him
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

"But I have'nt smiled since the day I've became a demon....well i have smiled but only because of people's suffering...oh my gawd im baballing," Anna started to laugh.. she buried her head in his chest and laughed harder....she couldnt stop herself...."I havnt babbled like a school girl with a crush in a long time," she couldnt stop laughing. But she stopped when she heard a roar off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Lelouch laughed softly as she rambled on, "It's fine" he said happily, he was glad he was opening up to him. Suddenly he heard a roar, "Okay lets keep moving" he said taking her hand
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

"It doesnt matter..." Anna said looking down sadly "He'll find us anyways...hes not dumb...and he can follow my scent easily we are not safe till morning...the sun bothers him..." But anna followed Lelouch anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Lelouch thought for a moment, "Then let's change your scent" he said still running
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

"How? And that won't work...like I said he's very smart no matter what..." There was a soft thud and she gasped as the werewolf stood in front of them huffing angrliy..
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 pm

"Too late" he said, as he drew his sword,
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 pm

"Wait wha???" Anna said in shock.... falling to the ground.
She saw Mitch charging at Lelouch... "Wait noooo!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Lelouch quickly grabbed, Anna and dodged his attack, "You okay?" he asked as he ran hard, trying to get away from him. He could was stronger, and faster then before, he guessed it was the demon blood
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Mitch appeared in front of them again..laughing... "your so stupid mortal!!!!"
Anna jumped in front of Lelouch again but she fell to the ground she didnt realize tht lelouch hadnt gotten in front of her..."stop you cant fight him lelouch!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

"I know that" he calls back, as he charges Mich, cutting his chest. "Run" he shouts as he heads off in a direction.
"You little..." Mitch says as he chases after Lelouch
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"no!!!!" Anna screams but listens to lelouch and runs in the other direction...she hoped for mitch to follow her and not him he could get hurt...she didnt want that to happen...
She felt something hard hit her head and she fell...she felt a heavy paw rest on her back ....
"Now where do you think your going gorgeous?" Mitch said turning into a human and kissed anna.
She hit him and he growled..."stay away from me!" she hissed...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Lelouch turned back, and saw Mitch not following him, "Damn it" he said as run back, trying to make it back to Anna
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

"Let go of me!" Anna screams at Mitch. He only laughs softly and picks her up with arm and pushes her up against a tree kissing and nibbling at her neck..."Come with me and I won't hurt your mortal pet...or I should say love boy since you were all over him..." he hisses in her ear...

Anna whimpered..."your a liar you'd hurt him anyways..."

"Please darling, you know my weakness is for you...I can't have a mere mortal's hands all over you..." he said nibbling at her neck faster and getting rough with her...

"Stop!" she said trying to push him away...

"Come on baby right here and right now? How bout it?" he said lifting up her shirt.

"noo!" she screamed. A flash of lightning struck at him and he landed on his feet turned as a werewolf... Anna gasped as lightning conjured from her hands...she thought she couldnt do that no more....
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Lelouch made it back to see everything that Mitch was doing to her, and it made his blood boil. as he gripped his sword tighter. He suddenly rushed toward Mitch, but silently so he did see him coming, then attacked, leaving a large cut down his back. "You won't touch her again" he growled, as he returned to Anna's side, "You okay?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Anna looked at her hands shocked..." I just conjured lightning...." she whispered amazed at herself.... when she looked up Mitch was gone...the sun was rising...she ignored Lelouch to much in shock that she had just conjured lightning!!!!
It wwas something she couldnt do for thousands of years...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Lelouch was breathing heavily, "Was that lighting?" he asked, looking at her, as the sun started to rise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (lelouch)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next