The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Vampire Manision (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Chino smirks "I have no blood for you to drain I'm just a weapon.." She giggles and turns into her lizard form.

Al grabs Lila from behind "boo.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:38 pm

"Damn it," Lila mumbled when she saw the girl turn into a lizard. When she felt Al grab her from behind she panicked and started kicking and screaming and struggling to get away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Al laughs and smirks "no point in fight just become my slave.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:07 pm

"I am tired of being people's slave!" Lila snarled elbowing him in the stomach hard to make him fall to the ground. She ran quickly down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Al growls "fine then! I'll kill you and put you out of your misery! Chino get her!"

Chino jumps in the air and wraps around Lilas arms and turns into chains and rope.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Lila's eyes turned red and she moved the coffee table with her mind across the room and it slammed into Chino. The chains disintegrated and Lila jumps up and attacks Al. Biting and ripping out a piece of his neck. She hits him in the chest and then bites him in the arm sending poison all through his body then she destroys his orbs. "Come on! Keep coming at me! I won't stop fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:28 am

Al glares at her and grabs Chino. He smirks "neither will I.. I'll never stop until I find a way to bring back Lilly and your innocence might help me do that.." He holds his neck and growls "I'll be back.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 am

Lila smirks. "Sure whatever, good luck helping this Lilly! I am sure she is totally in love with you since you are such an ass!" She screamed at no one since they were already gone. She felt chills when he said the name Lilly though. She shook her head in frustration. It was just fear and anger getting to her nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Al growls as he sits down in his house. Chino gives him some orbs that she was saving for him. He pops then into his mouth and sighs. "once I get enough innocence to fill this stupid hole in my heart.." He trails of as he runs a hand through his hair and closers his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Lila spent the rest of the night resting from all the excitement from when she woke up. She was stressed. There was a knock on her door and she went to open it thinking it was Ash. It wasn't. It was her husband. She froze in fear. She knew he wouldn't stay dead for long.

(I WILL MAKE A CHARACTER SHEET FOR HIM SOON)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Al growls and sighs. He was almost healed and he had to deal with this. "some one is making her afraid.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Lila stepped back and let him in. It was really his home after all. Maxwell glared at her.
"I smell him all over my house, Lila."
"Him?" Lila asked. "You mean the guy who keeps attacking me. Then yes."
Maxwell smirked. "Why would he be attacking you doesn't he know who you are?"
Lila looked at him confused.
Maxwell just decided to ignore it. "You are going to pay for trying to kill me. Possibly with your own life."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Al smirks "Chino go have fun.."

Chino transforms onto Al and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Lila backed away from him. "Maxwell...I..."
Maxwell didn't give her time to finish he slapped her hard across the face.
Lila kept standing though. Maxwell grabbed her and bit into her neck putting poison into her veins.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Chino appears as Al and stabs Maxwell.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:17 am

Lila moves away from both of them and runs into her bedroom and lays down gasping for air as she struggles for air the poison slowly killing her. She didn't want to go through this again..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am

Al appears in her room and pops a green orb in her mouth "only I'm aloud to kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:38 am

Lila tries to fight him off but she feels weak so all she does is spit the orb out. "I'd rather die now," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 am

Al looks at her "that orb will help you.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 am

"I don't want to be helped!" Lila argued.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Al blinks and glares at her "I won't let some one else kill my prey! Now eat this orb!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:43 pm

"I am nothing of yours!" Lila snapped. "And I said no!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Al growls and climbs on top of her "fine then I'll make you listen!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Lila struggles with him. "I'll make you a deal! I will give you my innocence when I die...it will only be a few minutes longer and I can fight you until then." Lila snarled gasping for breath as the poison started going to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Al growls and kisses her deeply. A purple orb appears in his hand "your innocence will be no good if you die from poison.. So I took the poison away.." He throws the orb against the wall and it pops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Manision (Berry)   The Vampire Manision (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Manision (Berry)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next