The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A new life (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapA new life (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barA new life (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A new life (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapA new life (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barA new life (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A new life (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A new life (berry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 am

"I could tell you where your mother is living right now and why your parents were divorced. I would even tell you about where your father is too." Kyuubi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 am

Lulu giggles and looks at him "I don't much care to know where those two are.." She looks away annoyed to hear about her parents. "is that all?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:18 am

"I can tell you that this," Kyuubi said holding up a sliver necklace with a locket on it. "Is yours and that you lost it a year ago."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 am

Lulu blinks and looks at the locket. She blushes deeply. "where did you find that? Give it back!" She gets up and goes to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 am

Kyuubi handed Lulu the locket. "It's always where you left it." Kyuubi said. "And to continue..." He looked at Lulu for a moment. "..Never mind." Kyuubi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 am

Lulu puts her locket back on and looks at him. She crosses her arms "please continue.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:18 am

Kyuubi sighed. "Alright then. I feel that I should mention your newest addition, Kazu I believe his name is, is not what he appears."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 am

Lulu blinks and looks at him surprised. She moves her hair back and frowns slightly "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:25 am

"I did some research on Kazu, and found that his family history stems from before The Massacre. However, as I'm sure you know, in the numerous attempts to make 'god' the people made many mistakes. Kazu's very great grandfather would be one of them. However, it would seem as though the appearance of every male born in the family is the exact same in appearance as far as photos show." Kyuubi explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 am

Lulu blinks and sits down "your telling me that Kazu could be his great grandfather?" She raises an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

"I don't think I phrased that quite right.." Kyuubi said. He pulled out some old photos ranging from sepia tone from black and white and into color. They all looked like Kazu was in them. Something about the males in his family stops entirely at the age of 18. They no longer grow taller and they're body doesn't change from what it looks like, hair and fur will still grow normally, but the body doesn't change at all from the age of 18 to death."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Lulu blinks and looks at the photos. "why do they stop.. Do you know?" She looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

It's something in the genetics. As I mentioned Kazu's great grand father was one of the results of trying to make god. It must just be a genetic defect. It doesn't appear to do anything significant, but this also means that if he loses blood he can't regenerate his blood cells so you have too be very careful to make sure he doesn't bleed a lot." Kyuubi explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Lulu blinks and looks at him "oh.. Ok.." She bites her lip and sighs. She runs a hand through her hair. "poor thing.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Kyuubi nodded. "It would be best to keep him away from people you might think harm him to. Because he can't regenerate blood, it would best to keep this information between us as well. I don't wish for anyone's blood to be on my hands over this."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Lulu nods her head "don't worry it's just between us.."

Mary runs away to the kitchen after hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:14 pm

"Okay." Kyuubi said. "Don't let any of this information leak. And I do still expect to see you and a plus one at the movie." Kyuubi said wanting to end on a lighter note.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Lulu smiles "of course I'll be there.. I'll walk you to the door.." She giggles and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:33 pm

"Thank you." Kyuubi nodded and stood up and started heading into the door a bit a head of Lulu. It was slight but he did have a sway to his hips as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Lulu licks her lips as she watches Kyuubi walk. She giggles and smacks his butt when they reach the door. She opens the door and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Kyuubi moaned lightly when Lulu spanked him. "I suppose I'll have to come back for something other than business next time." Kyuubi chuckled.

Kazu screamed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Lulu giggles and nods "you should.." She gasps when she hears Kazu scream. "Kazu!!" She runs to her room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Kazu was cowering in the corner while Mary was walking closer to him holding a large knife.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Lulu gasps and grabs Mary "what are you doing?!" She spanks her hard making Mary drop the knife.

Mary whines and gasps as she seems to snap out of a trace. She gets taken down to the dungeon quickly.

Lulu looks at Kazu "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Kazu was shaking and crying. He didn't look hurt at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life (berry)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next