The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A new life (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapA new life (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barA new life (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A new life (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapA new life (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barA new life (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A new life (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A new life (berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Lulu keeps going and moans loudly as she releases. She pulls out and puts on a big shirt that when down to her thighs. "let's rest now.. In the morning if you wake up before me find someone to make some food.." She lays down and kisses him. She closes her eyes and hugs him close.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Kazu moaned when Lulu released. He had been so close again, but hadn't released. He sighed and kissed Lulu back. "Okay mistress." Kazu soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Lulu giggles as she knew he didn't releases. She moves him closer and slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Kazu woke up before Lulu he smiled lightly. He got up and put on his skirt and let the room. He eventually found someone to make and bring them breakfast. Kazu headed back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Lulu wakes up a little bit after Kazu left. She yawns and sits up. Mary walks in and tells Lulu someone was at the door. Lulu sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "fine I'll go see who it is.." She stands up and walks to the door and answers it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 pm

A man, a little taller than Lulu, stood at the door. He was wearing a full black business suit with a red tie. "I take it that your Lulu." The man said looking down at Lulu. He pushed his glassed up a little bit so his red eyes were visible. His pupils were like a cats. He seemed a little scrawny, and it was doubtful he was here for a fight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Lulu crosses her arms and looks at him "yes I'm Lulu.. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

"If I told you my real name, or who I worked for, then you would not be a very happy woman." The man said. "That being said, you can call me by my last name, Kyuubi." Kyuubi introduced.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Lulu blinks and looks at him. She smirks and giggles softly "ok Kyuubi what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 pm

"I'm here to discuss business. May I come inside?" Kyuubi asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Lulu nods and moves out of way. "Mary will show you to the living room.. I have to go get dressed.." She let's Mary show him to the living room "can I get you something mister?" Mary looks at him as she asks.

Lulu walks back to her room and runs a hand through her hair. "how annoying.. It's so early oh well.." She walks to the closet and gets dressed. She looks around for Kazu.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

"No thank you. I'm alright." Kyuubi said sitting down onto the couch.

Kazu was in the closet trying on some clothes. He was wearing a short blue dress that just passed his thighs. "I wonder if mistress would like this.." He said to himself not knowing that Lulu was there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Lulu smiles and hugs him gently from behind. "mistress does like.. You look so cute!" She giggles and grabs a tube top and a skirt. "you can stay in the room.. I have to do business I guess with this guy named Kyuubi.." She runs a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Kazu blushed. "T-Thank you mistress." He smiled.

Kyuubi waited for Lulu to come back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Lulu gets dressed and pats Kazu on the head "be good.." She walks to the living room and sits across Kyuubi. "ok talk.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:57 pm

"Yes mistress." Kazu nodded.

Kyuubi looked at Lulu up and down, sizing her up perhaps. "Hmm.." He didn't talk for a moment. "I was wondering why he chose you, and I suppose I can see why."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Lulu blinks and looks at him "what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 pm

"Do you recall a man a few months ago who approached you and proposed on the spot? If I remember correctly you declined?" Kyuubi said as if he had actually been there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Lulu blinks and thinks for a moment. "yeah I think I remember that.. Why?" She looks at him, her interest was peeked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm

"At that moment in time there was a movie shooting going on, and as the movie had a low budget at the time they were unable to pay the lead actress at the time, so she refused to do said scene until she was paid. I'm just here to let you know that the production studio has decided to use the shot using you instead of the real lead actress." Kyuubi said taking out two tickets. "Because of this you and a plus 1 are allowed to see the red carpet release of the movie tonight at midnight."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Lulu blinks and blushes in surprise. "oh.." She takes the tickets and smiles lightly. "this sure is a surprise and I like it.." She giggles and moves her hair out of the way. "I'll go.." She looks at him "where is the release happening at actually?" She hands Mary the tickets "take these to my room.."

Mary nods and walks to her room and looks at the tickets. "this is so cool.." She wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm

"It will be at the Royal movie theater off of ninth street. The midnight showing will be exclusive to you, and other actors as well as the director of course." Kyuubi said.

Kazu was asleep in bed when Mary walked in. He was still wearing the small blue dress.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

Mary blinks and looks at Kazu. She stays quiet so she didn't wake him and sets the ticket on the table. She leaves quickly and quietly.

Lulu smiles "alright.." She writes down the place and gives it to the other slave that she had got. "meiji go give that to the driver.." She looks at Kyuubi "so is that the only reason you came to visit me?" She looks him up and down and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 am

Kazu stayed asleep.

"More or less." Kyuubi said. "I did a little digging around about you as well."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:10 am

Lulu blinks and smirks "oh you did.. Well tell me what you were able to find out about me.." She giggles and twirls a piece of hair on her finger as she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life (berry)   A new life (berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life (berry)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next