The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the queen in town (Karlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 am

Touhou giggles and smiles at ahri.

Joker smiles "oh so you've heard of me I feel special!" He bows and looks at her "it's nice to meet you kitsune.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:48 am

"Well, I only know that you're one special trickster and a player, stealing young maiden's hearts with that charm of your." Ahri says teasingly "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:39 am

Joker smirks and floats around them in a circle "yep that's right.. I just can't help myself when there's a pretty girl around.." He chuckles lightly.

Touhou giggles "the only person who didn't go under your spell was Alice.. I heard you were upset by that.."

Joker looks at her and growls "nope just made me more interested in her.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 am

Ahri can't help but giggles at Joker's antics. Clearly he's upset about someone can resist his charm but pretends that he isn't. "I don't know about Alice but how about you try to use your magic on me?" She asks Joker
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Joker stops floating and stands in front of her. He smirks "alright.."

Touhou walks into a store so she wouldn't fall under his spell.

Joker chuckles and taps his tear tattoo and a bell is heard through the town square. People start to crowd around him with blank looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Ahri can feel something tugging at her mind when she hears the bell ring. "So that's his game" She says quietly and release a small burst of her power, stopping the charm from affecting her mind any longer "That's some powerful magic, I'm impressed"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Joker smirks "how cute you have some magic that counters mine.." He chuckles and bows. He traps the star on his cheek and everyone goes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:39 pm

"You're welcome~" Ahrin smiles at him and returns the gesture, bowing a bit "Say, me and Touhou are going to the Clock Tower, do you want to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Joker smirks "of course ahri.." He chuckles and crosses his legs and floats in the air.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:13 am

Ahri lets out a sigh knowing that he's already known her name. Aww~ There goes her chance to be more secretive. "Let's go then, I wonder where Touhou is now..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:22 am

Touhou walks up to them "I'm here.."

Joker smirks and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 am

Ahri huffs at him than takes Touhou's hand "Let's go then, and by the way, he..." She points at Joker for Touhou to see "...will tag along with us"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Touhou smiles lightly and giggles "alright.." She holds onto ahris hand tightly as they start to walk.

Joker floats behind them and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Ahri follows Touhou, looking around "I wonders who will I meet at the Clock Tower, must be more interesting people like Joker here". She glances back at him then tugs on Touhou hand "Does he really come and go whenever he please like before?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Touhou nods "yes he's the red queens favorite so he's really spoiled.." She giggles and looks back at joker.

Joker puffs out his cheeks "I am not!!"

Alice bumps into ahri and blushes "oh sorry.."

Joker smirks and hugs her "Alice!!"
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Giggling at Joker, Ahri doesn't notice until someone bumps into her. "Oh!" So that's Alice, she smiles seeing the pretty and cute girl being hugged to death by the Joker.

"Hi there~ So you're the Alice the Joker has been talking about, nice to meet you, I'm Ahri"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Alice looks at her and smiles "hi it's nice to meet you ahri!" She giggles and tries to get free from joker.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Feeling a bit jealous, Ahri smiles at Alice then quickly gets the girl off Joker's hug and hugs the girl herself "Hmmmm~~~" Her nine tails show up , wrapping around Alice
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Alice blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles and hugs her back.

Joker frowns and crosses his arms.

Yuki smiles and hops up to everyone. "Alice who's your friend?!"

Touhou giggles "its been a long time Yuki.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:32 am

"Yuki?" Ahri asks curiously then turns to look at the newcomer, wondering who she is
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 am

Alice smiles "Yuki is my best friend she brought me to Wonderland.." She giggles happily.

Yuki smiles and waves at her. ( https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net/t14-yuki-matoko?highlight=Yuki that's her character sheet Lolz)

Touhou looks at Yuki "this is ahri Yuki.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the queen in town (Karlie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3