The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the queen in town (Karlie) Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the queen in town (Karlie) Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the queen in town (Karlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the queen in town (Karlie) Empty
PostSubject: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Touhou smiles as she walks through the town. "I wonder what will happen today.." She looks around and stops at the fountain.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:12 pm

"Out of the way!" A loud yell can be heard behind Touhou then someone or something goes pass her really quick and crashes into the fountain. "Owww~~~" Ahri groans, lying in the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 pm

touhou blinks and looks at the girl laying in the fountian. "oh dear are you alright?" she holds out her hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:29 pm

"I'm fine~" Ahri takes the woman's hand, pulling herelf up and jumps out of the fountain. "Thank you, now just a second" She shakes her body, swishing her wet nine tails furiously to dry them up
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:32 pm

touhou giggles and looks at her. "your so cute!" she smiles warmly "i'm touhou by the way i'm one of the queens here.." she bows.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

"One of the queens?" Ahri asks curiously "You can call me Ahri. And where exactly am I? I've never been to this area before" She starts patting her tails which wrap around her waist at the moment
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Touhou giggles "Your in wonderland.. there are four queens here.." she smiles and bows "also its very nice to meet you ahri."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 pm

"Wonderland hm? Sound like a nice place" Ahri herself offers the woman a small bow in return "Nice to meet you too" She walks toward Touhou but yelps out her right leg gives out and she falls onto the ground. "Urg...can't believe I'm hurt because a simple crash like that"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

Touhou kneels beside her "oh dear.. lets take you to my castle.. i'll get you fixed up there.." she touchs a bracelet with a daimond on it. a boy appears next to her "yes mother?" Touhou smiles "dia please carry her to my castle?" dia nods and picks up ahri and begins to walk.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:41 am

Ahri isn't surprise at the show of magic but starts to panic as the boy picks her up "W-What are you doing ?!? Let me go!" She tries to free herself from the boy's clutches - Really nice way of seeing things there Ahri - "I can walk-Oww~" But as soon as she stands on her feet, pain fills her right leg and she has to leans on the boy for support
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 am

Touhou looks at her "its fine this is dia he won't hurt you..if you don't want him to carry just let him help you.." she giggles lightly and keeps walking. dia looks at ahri and smiles. he starts to help her walk after touhou.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 am

"Okay then" Ahri smiles back a bit, it's still hard but she manages to walked after Touhou. "I hope that you don't mind but...what are you? Human magician?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 am

Touhou looks at her and slows down. "no i'm not a magician i'm a dark fairy.." she smiles "may i ask what you are? i've never seen someone with that many tails.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 am

"I'm..." Ahri hesitates for a bit before continue on "I don't really if it's right but I read in a book that my kind is called Kumiho. I've never heard about dark fairy before though, you look like human but don't smell like one"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 am

touhou smiles and giggles "most of the queens here are fairies.. don't worry i'm not the bad kind of dark fairy.." she looks at her "a kumiho is very interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:26 am

"Well, don't know if I'd be still interesting if there were more of my kind nowadays" Ahri giggles at her own words then stumbles ahead into Touhou from behind, hugging onto her for support "Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:34 am

Touhou giggles "its alright..are you ok?" she stops and smiles "oh we're here at the castle now.." she pats ahris back and holds onto her.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:59 am

"You live in that?" Ahri asks in awe at the sight of the castle. Well, she's the queen after all. "Sorry about that, it's my first time seeing a place like that." She follows Touhou into the castle, looking around the place with her tails now look as one big tail swishing behind her
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:04 am

Touhou giggles "its fine.." she smiles as the two are greeted by the three other boys. "these are my boys... Sai, Shuki, and Spade..You've already met Dia.." she takes Ahri to her room quickly before the boys could ask questions. "i'll fix your leg here.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 am

"You're too kind but I can heal on my own, don't worry" Ahri offers Touhou her real smile, seeing how the woman worry about her "The boys, they are your sons?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 am

Touhou giggles and shakes her head "no i found these boys.. their all cards.. i adopted them and took them in.." she smiles warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

"Cards?" Confusion yet again shown on Ahri's face, there are still many things she doesn't know about the words "You mean they're originally playing cards taken form like humans?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 am

Touhou nods "yes thats correct.. your really smart!" she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 am

Ahri can feel her leg heals up as they talk to each other. "You said this place is called Wonderland, right? And you're one of the four queens, what about the other three queens? Are you in conflict with any of them? I'm planning to go explore this 'Wonderland' so I want to know as much as I can about this place"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:54 am

Touhou giggles "i'm the neutral queen.. charlotte is the queen that protects.. rose is the red queen.. and aqua is the blue queen.." she giggles softly "the red and blue queen get into fights sometimes.. but you don't have to worry charlotte will protect you if you get caught in the middle of the fights.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) Empty

Back to top Go down

the queen in town (Karlie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next